It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police report 3 explosions in Indian financial hub

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by XxibelievexX

Trust me, India isn't gonna go on war with Pakistan.

They could have on multiple occasions in the past. But they never did and never will.

Never did?

They had three major wars: 1947, 1965. 1971

One minor war in 1999 and almost went to war in 2001, which the US prevented for reasons not entirely clear.

I meant that they haven't gone on a war, in spite of the recent attacks. Politics was better in India before. Even after really intense attacks they aren't doing much.

There have been major terrorist attacks from 2001-2008 every single year! India hasn't done much at all to improve the situation.

India just gives warnings and gets furious at Pakistan. That's all!

They prefer "talking" about it which leads to no where.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wonder what India will do now. Will they keep allowing this to happen? No response means weakness?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
pakistan has nukes, why would they bother with 3 bombs....

this is the pawns in the Eurmerica vs Rushina war
edit on 13-7-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Monsanto is mad that India turned down the bt Cotton seeds...2 birds with one stone (partial false flag) and blame it on someone else....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Going to the war with Pakistan is not a solution. They are not planning these things, hopefully. Terrorists can be Indian also. So, we need to find them and KILL them. And what was Indian intelligence doing?

And now some conspiracy angle.
Everyone is directly aiming at pakistan with these blasts. Is pakistan really bad or TPTB "want" us to think so? America's full "support" and their "investigation" of this matter and Hillary Clinton said she will be coming to India. Do, they want to invade Pakistan now?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just came across this.

On the sidelines of an event on event on 'Ethics, Governance and Technology', India's young and tech-savvy junior IT minister Sachin Pilot said the government had asked websites like Google, Facebook and Twitter to install "real time" monitoring system for national security.

While on the face of it, the request looks like just another of India's attempts to monitor terrorist activity, a closer inspection reveals that it may be more than that.

The whole "real time" monitoring conundrum has its origins in India's telecom laws. Under them, all telecom operators are supposed to have a facility, to be made available to the government on request, to listen to any conversation made by anyone in India over the phone.

Over time, voice simply became another form of data as telecom networks converted all voice conversations into the Internet traffic for ease of shipping. Not to be outdone, the government, over time, introduced newer and newer clauses in Internet (ISP) licenses that required all Internet offering companies to be able to "monitor" the content passing through their network.

Read More
www.pcworld.com...

I know that I should not think like that about my government. But can it be the same "Problem, Reaction, Solution"? I know the government has been trying to gain access for some time, but companies are not agreeing.
I know the idea of government killing us sounds ridiculous, so don't flame me for it. There is no proof. But since this is alternative ideas forum, just presenting a different angle.

edit on 14-7-2011 by check_himu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So, any thoughts people?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join