It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli police will not face trial over death of Palestinian girl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

In 2007 a young 10 year old girl was shot by police with a rubber bullet from a jeep while on the way to a nearby street where youths were engaged in rock throwing. Witness' say the police deliberatly fired striking the child dead. now the court has ruled to much time has passed to prosecute the killer. This is Israeli justice when it comes to Palestinians. This guy didn't even get a reprimand! This type of thing happens far to often to be ignored anymore. Few killers of Palestinians are held accountable for there actions. I am just as outraged when an Israeli child is killed by a Palestinian but at least, if caught, The killer is punished. None of these crimes no matter who commits them should go unpunished.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It would be considered anti-Semitic to do otherwise.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Why didn't he get a medal and a cash award like the last baby killer? Iman Darweesh Al Hams

Subsequent to his acquittal, Captain R., was promoted to the rank of major. In March 2006, he received 82,000 New Israel Shekels (roughly $17,000) to compensate him for his defense expenditures and time spent in jail.

Any nation that rewards killers of children is a very sick nation that the whole world needs to shun.
edit on 13-7-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Whether it is, no one deserve a death like that little girl.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why should they be charged???
It is obvious she was a terrorist and got what she deserved for being an innocent palistinian child.

sarcasm/

The jews cant seem to do anything illegal in their vengeful gods eyes, so no wonder why jewish police can get away with acts like this.
Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

LOL, funny guy.

Just a minute. How do you know it was Palestinians that committed this horrible crime. Israel says the Al Aqaska Brigade has claimed responsibility for this crime. The Brigade themselves deny any responsibility. So it is only Israels say so. Could have just as easily been an Israeli

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's time you stop assuming things, like knowing the ballistics of rubber bullets, like it was intentional. Like you know anything about the IDF and Israeli juridical system.

When was the last time, by the way, if any, Hamas arrested one of their own, for committing war crimes, like launching rockets at Israeli civilians ?
Awaiting your honest reply.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

it's time you stop assuming things, like knowing the ballistics of rubber bullets, like it was intentional. Like you know anything about the IDF and Israeli juridical system.

When was the last time, by the way, if any, Hamas arrested one of their own, for committing war crimes, like launching rockets at Israeli civilians ?

So I gather you MUST have the ballistics and evidence from the School Bus incident seen as how you've decided it was a laser guided tank missile..

As for firing petty rockets..
Israel IS an invading force..
Anything the Palestinians do to retaliate boils down to self defense..

Remove all the settlements and stop the expansion then Palestinians will have no excuse to retaliate..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by gem_man

LOL, funny guy.

Just a minute. How do you know it was Palestinians that committed this horrible crime. Israel says the Al Aqaska Brigade has claimed responsibility for this crime. The Brigade themselves deny any responsibility. So it is only Israels say so. Could have just as easily been an Israeli

A child was senselessly killed in front of witnesses by a policeman in a jeep driving down the street. No investigation for five years and the policeman walks. That seem right to you? Oh. and this was POLICE not the cowardly IDF.
edit on 13-7-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Do you ever make yourself nauseous? I bet it happens all the time. Don't lose too much fluids though, you might not be able to think straight ;-)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I know nothing about ballistics, so I can shoot anyone I like and get away with it.

Umm... probably I won't cos I'm not Israeli... darn

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

like this?

GAZA, July 10 (Reuters) - Hamas arrested two militants who fired cross-border rockets into southern Israel from the Gaza Strip on Thursday,

Source

Hamas said it has arrested two militants suspected of killing an Italian last week, in a shootout in Gaza in which a third man killed himself.

Source

JERUSALEM—Hamas rulers of the Gaza Strip, moving to ease border tensions and confront an internal challenge to their authority, have arrested the spiritual leader of an Islamist group that claims responsibility for firing rockets at Israel in defiance of a two-year-old truce.

Source

The Hamas rulers of the Gaza Strip have arrested over the last two days a number of Palestinian militants planning to fire rockets at western Israel, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat reported Tuesday.

Source

and there are plenty more I could link too. But that would be antisemitic

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by gem_man

LOL, funny guy.

So that makes it ok for Isreali's to get away with war crimes too I suppose, using your logic.

No wonder the world is F'ed up.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this is outragous !

how can israel ever be questioned on what they do ? (by israel i mean the zionists administration)

do you people know who israel is ???

israel does what it wants when it wants....

They can do w/e they like and just call it an "accident" like the uss liberty

we are sorry master israel for ever questioning your practice .. forgive us *puke*

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
2008 ? Two arrested ?
How many hundreds and thousands of rockets and mortars did Palestinians launch, targeting Israeli civilians before and since then?
How many Israelis did they ambush?

www.adl.org...
www.johnstonsarchive.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

They arrested two, how many did they release ?
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Oh my God, the world isn't a perfect place? I have a good idea, let's smear Israel even though it offers the best living conditions and personal freedoms to it's people in the entire middle east. If you want to talk about gross injustices please go to the rest of the middle eastern and African countries that are controlled by sharia law. This link might open your eyes
Rape victim

And these things happen all the time under sharia law LEGALLY. You're ignorance really should be a crime and as you try to make Israel out to be the bad guy they are surrounded by barbarians like this. So yea, let's hate the most democratic and free state in the middle east that actually offers it's people great oppurtunities and living conditions so we can have another extreme Islamic state that will offer nothing more than more violence and slums. Great idea!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Israel is more, a terrorist nation than any other Nation in the Middle-East.

over 50 billion in Dollars 'Aid' Or 'Funding' To Israel every Year?

Cut the Money(Head) from the snake(Terrorist).

Then start putting this money back into Our own Countries.

And then maybe they can channel this funding from Israel into Americas Hurting Social Security.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

This issue is not about the US, which is the actual head of the snake using that ideology. This post is one of the many lately trying to demonize Israel in order to try to paint a prettier picture of Palestinians, and only a fool would actually believe the creation of another Islamic state would bring peace to the region. If the Islamic states aren't focused on terrorizing another nation they simply turn around and do it to their own people.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by backinblack

What country(s) did Israel invade to earn the title of invading force?

edit on 7/13/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What country(s) did Israel invade to earn the title of invading force?

If illegal settlements are NOT an invasion then I don't know what is..
Once setup the settlements are then surrounded by exclusion zones and armed guards..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

2008 ? Two arrested ?
How many hundreds and thousands of rockets and mortars did Palestinians launch, targeting Israeli civilians before and since then?
How many Israelis did they ambush?
www.adl.org...
www.johnstonsarchive.net...
en.wikipedia.org...
They arrested two, how many did they release ?
www.abc.net.au...

Well if you want to see how many atrocities were committed by Israel then you could probably just check how many in the IDF etc were promoted..
That seems to be the norm over there..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join