It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has The Government Or Other "Authorities" Ever Threatened You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I explained in a response to another thread that I have been quietly doing some personal interest research in UFOs for a few years, and there is something quite alarming that I have seen far too often. Although the number of contacts I have made directly (one-on-one) are statistical insignificant, the ratio of those who report some degree of threat and/or intimidation by governmental, military, or other authoritative personnel is appalling. Of course, there is always the possibility that some or even most of these individuals are stretching the truth or simply manipulating more mundane facts for a myriad of potential reasons, but wouldn't it still hold true that if even one were to be telling the truth that would be one too many? Of course I will respect anonymity to anyone who has discussed their stories with me, and I should mention that I have not experienced the problem myself. But does anyone know where the trigger lies? How far can one delve before becoming a real or perceived problem child for someone with the wherewithal to create such a barrier? Or is it all nonsense?

This leads me to the question I am posting. Have you or someone you know to be reliable and trustworthy ever had interactions that could or should be construed as abuse of power, intimidation, threats, etc from the aforementioned "authoritative" figures? I suppose I might want to recommend that if it did happen to you personally and feel compelled to respond, refer to the situation as third person but somehow let us know it actually happened and is not conjecture. Do not place you or loved ones in harm's way, but if you have a story to tell hopefully you will be able to share.

Finally, is it possible or what would the logistics look like for ATS or fellow members to create a more complete proactive layer of protection for members who brave the waters to warn, discuss, or inform us regarding sensitive issues? Can we perform a service that would make it possible for those wishing to provide critical information without fear of retribution from TPTB? On the surface, this is quite daunting, but somewhere in good conscience doesn't it become something of a moral imperative or, at a minimum, a project worth the undertaking for the betterment of all?

Thanks for any input, and hopefully we can all learn something here.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
AS to the question, yes.

I have both been a witness to something "unexplainable".

As well, I have sat in the "green" room, for those of you that didn't, it's that color for a reason...lol.

The more you interface the more you know...the more the question....

As to the question, seems to me as a gaffer, it becomes more clear.

Peace and cheers!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

OK you know we want the full details. Youre on ATS. Spill it...
edit on 12-7-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
source

I talked to an old Master Chief about what I saw and he told me these things happen from time to time..unless you would like stationed i Abu-Daqbe ..keep your mouth shut ! and so I did ..for 40 years

My link to my profile isnt workeing.see My UFO experence on my profile on threads I started
edit on 12-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I will be completely honest with you i too have heard about peoples encounters with government "agents" etc.
but i have also come across some strange things myself.

about 2 years back i really started getting into the UFO and conspiracy thing,
i researched viciously over ATS and many other sites and links youtube etc,
on 2 of these occasions i noticed a plain white Ford Transit( i cannot recall whether or not it had number plates my memory is a bit sketchy) and both times after my old man and i went to inspect the van (a van parked accross the street at night is odd in our street as we live across from a cemetary) the moment we got inside the van would drive off despite neither of us seeing anyone in it or being able to see into the back of the Transit.

Another occasion i spent all night looking up the abduction phenomena and the JFK assasination,
at about 2:30 Am after only a few hours sleep i was awoken by what looked remarkably like torch lights shining all over our back sliding door i was awoken by the glare of the lights bouncing off of the fireplace, i figured who ever was there must have been right at the door as the light was coming straight through the vertical blinds.
upon approaching the door and opening the blinds swiftly i saw nothing after a quick sweep of the backyard and shed nothing was missing or moved at all. potential burglers maybe i just found it a bit too coicidental for it to happen on that night.
i later read up that shining torches into windows is a warning used by federal agencies
lol i could just be paranoid but i atleast though to share my experience

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Can you explain a little bit more?

I feel as though this thread isn't getting much attention, and would provide great convo and feed a lot of my curiosity and others.

top topics

join