It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Thurbian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

I "grok" your post. Something I never post about, but honestly believe, there is an ongoing bitter war between good and evil forces. This war has been an ongoing thread throughout our history. It is well documented in every story set to paper, stone, scrolls, what have you. The most well known documentation of this battle is none other than the bible.

It is very real. Of course there are entities such as you describe.. There are many forces of negative energy who's goal it is, to mess with our free will. I fear, as a species, we are very close to reaching the critical point of losing the battle.

All through time and dimensions, it has been a delicate balance of good and evil. So your kind warning is much needed insight, especially now. Thank You for stepping outside of your "comfort" zone, and starting this thread.

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament

Originally posted by ClintK

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by ClintK

Could you give some links about Thurbian. To me it sounds like its made up out of a fairy tail or something.
I would just call it a conscience.

Well it may very well be some kind of subconscious projection on my part. I don't doubt that possibility. I don't assert that Thurbian is necessarily real. Only that this is something I just saw in an instant -- that my logical mind tells me wasn't real but my instincts tell me was. But links? C'mon! This wasn't exactly something I found on the internet. I mean it's like asking me for links for something that I dreamed.

I only posted as a public service -- that there is essentially something like a cosmic speed trap out there that people might want to be aware of. If they are facing a difficult challenge that requires willpower to see it through, they might want to remember this story. It can be valuable even if they don't believe in demons --except the self-generated ones-- at all.

So Thurbian is something you made up well at least you're honest.

No, I didn't say I "made it up." I said it might have been a subconscious projection, not that it was. I still strongly feel it was real, or I wouldn't have posted in the first place.

I'm sure if it existed someone would have had a vision other than yourself.

As far as someone else having already identified him, I said I thought one of the reasons I had this vision was that Thurbian is not well known.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Well it wouldn't be the first time someone spoke of such a thing but I'm sure it went by a different name or names.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Don't you think someone who is trying to quit smoking is not taking responsibility for their actions?

Apparently not. It would seem that Thurbian tricked them into it wouldn't it?

Okay, evidently, you just think this is a game and you're trying to exasperate me. Either that or you have no ability to read for MEANING. I know this is the age of the internet, but you can't just lightly scan things over and think you understand.

I never said Thurbian gets you smoking, gets you drinking, makes you start working out, etc. Thurbian only comes into the scene when you're trying to STOP a bad behavior or START a good one.

But look. Go ahead. You seem determined to read meaning into the thread that isn't there, and regardless of anything I say, that it has nothing to do with BLAME, you're going to stick with your original meaning. Because it's more entertaining to you to think I'm some sort of simple-minded person who believes ridiculous stuff. That way you can pump yourself up and feel smarter.

If I was, I'd have lots of tinfoil hat threads. But this is my first one and I've been on ATS for several years.

edit on 12-7-2011 by ClintK because: Because first got deleted

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBetaGammaX
I think it is an interesting idea, and I actually think this could be helpful to some people. By giving this negative mindset a face, people might be able to more easily focus on defeating the mindset.

Thank you! Somebody got EXACTLY the point. It DOESN'T MATTER if Thurbian is or isn't real in the final analysis. In the sense that anyone facing a difficult challenge might have a moment of weakness and want to give up their efforts, they have come face-to-face with Thurbian.
edit on 12-7-2011 by ClintK because: missed a sentence

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This actually reminds me of something I heard from a Jewish person I talk to once in awhile.

There are these spirits...djinns? genies?...Sorry, my detail memory on the story sucks, but here was the gist of what their purpose was:

They do everything in their power to trip you up and make you quit....but they are the FIRST to congratulate and praise you when you succeed. It's ultimately for your benefit.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It absolutely is just you...and part of you. You are just seeing it as a separate entity. We are all made up of many goods and bads that influence the others and make up you..as the whole.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 12-7-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have noticed whenever I failed to accomplish something I set out to do, I still wanna go ahead and continue but then something seems to be telling me not to bother.

No clue what that is, the mind is a weird thing to try and comprehend.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am struck by moments when I literally "cast out" a form or energy that jumps at me in moments when I am about ready to give up. Oddly, it is when "they" pounce is when I activate as I have learned to master these negative forces by exorcising them with some interesting games.

I say, "back off", then I retreat my mind to some distraction away from my task at hand, before long I am back doing what I wanted to get done. If it is a negative voice that shows itself I simply reason it out as a means to overcome it but often I have to stop it and "dismiss" it verbally. Just say "No more".

Right now, I have a sort of "pending" energy that is working for me, so it can go either way. If I find a disruption often I find a positive attribute attached to it that I was unaware of at the moment, but it does not take me too long to recognize it for what it is worth.

There is no question in my mind that there are many layers of Realities. I feel sorry for those that are unable to see beyond this one as some are quite beautiful in as much as one in particular is quite ugly. One can "become" and one will "become" and in between we have the ability to manifest this reality as it is happening, it just may not come out as clear as we like for the moment. I am working on that part personally but I am afraid the one that will become is much greater for now.

I personally have a Demon within, it has worked me my entire life and I realize now who put it there and why it is there, so it is mine and mine alone. This Demon speaks just as my Higher Consciousness speaks, and through it all I have come to know myself and I have accepted my sins for all they are worth as they are mine. I speak truth only and seldom do I joke although I find ATS causes the evil part to come through more than not! I do not mean harm but there are moments when it may seem like I have no heart. My heart is plenty and since I do not fear pain I often speak candidly and openly in public; pain has probably allowed me to forgive more than I will ever know so I am not ashamed by my words.

Eventually the veil that I can peer through will be lifted for all to see, and it is then that we must be quick and decisive and move ourselves out of harms way. Once they know that we can see them it will be Hell on Earth as that has been the goal all along.

Soon there will be "Disclosure", but it will not be what anyone really wants! Beware the Demons who pose as Aliens! They will fill your heart with acceptance and then it will be too late.

In the meantime, it is not a bad thing to take the day off and enjoy yourself, treat yourself, and take a moment to breathe! Time is shorter than we think!

S&F OP! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

On a Saturday a few weeks ago, I was having some pretty good insights about myself and my life, but I was not having the coveted “mystical experience.” I was not having any revelations about religion, or god or any of that stuff.

Until about 3 hours into it. At that point I walked out on my porch. I can’t remember exactly what I was thinking about. Suddenly, and it seemed to have been caused by a weird way I looked at the sky, I became aware of another world. Just for a few seconds. This was the world of spirits and other conscious entities. A normally unseen world. And I only saw about 1/100th of 1 percent. But it seemed, and still seems, very, very real. Even more “real” in the truest sense of the word that what we call reality.

Drugs are bad mmkay?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I knew i rememberd this idea from the movie Constantine

edit on 13-7-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Thank you for your post. I understand your intentions and appreciate your taking the time. I will try to contact Thurbian and I will post back. I have had mutually-voluntary communications with other entities sometimes called "demons" and they usually come if I call them. Obviously, Thurbian's objective existence can not be determined by my perceived contact or lack thereof with the entity. However, here goes nothing. I'll be back in a few. And hey--some of the replies you've gotten to this thread are out of line, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I received ambiguous replies from others but could not lock in on Thurbian. I will continue at my leisure.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's great that some of you understand what I'm getting at. I'm not religious, but I found a quote from St. Francis de Sales that describes the concept I'm trying to get across:

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit;
for without being seen, they are present within you.

edit on 14-7-2011 by ClintK because: Color

top topics

<< 1   >>

join