It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

predictions coming true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hello, i have been looking at the ATS forums for a while now, and i have yet to really see anyones predictions come true, although i havnt looked at all the topic threads i still have not seen anyones predictions come true, other than southbeachpsychic who predicted that the 13 terrorist would be caught, i really have no proof that psychics even exist,.

although i am very gullible and i have been interested in the paranormal, and aliens, and stuff like that, nobody has really proven to me that psychics are real.

if anyone knows of any threads or websites that people make predictions, then they actually happen please post them here.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I predict that you have gotten bored of waiting for a reply, and will have signed off before I finish typing this.

DanTodd

Mood:
Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

HE was signed in too!

[edit on 12-8-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i have read jasonleigh.org predictions and his are most always correct. His predictions are not vague either. I've continuely read his predictions for about a year now, and all except for one have come true.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I predict that you have gotten bored of waiting for a reply, and will have signed off before I finish typing this.

DanTodd

Mood:
Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

HE was signed in too!

[edit on 12-8-2004 by ADVISOR]

what are you talking about

top topics

join