It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRW Official report: Bush, policymakers guilty of torture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi,
A new report states Bush and friends need to face justice, this can not be seen (as Obama did) as a policy "mistake"

They need to face court.

This 107-page report presents substantial information warranting criminal investigations of Bush and senior administration officials, including former Vice President Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and CIA Director George Tenet, for ordering practices such as “waterboarding,” the use of secret CIA prisons, and the transfer of detainees to countries where they were tortured.

Source:

Source

Full report

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice find, but it wont make any difference here. McDonald's just taste so damn good!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Was this press release one of their frequent joint press releases with the Taliban?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Have Americans ever attempted to arrest Bush? Obviously justice hasn't been served, what do you do when justice hasn't been served? I'm sure you don't just sit in your backside and wait for it?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Will never happen
Low level politicians are hammered easily, high level politicians are immune from any law. I don't know why we pretend things they do will ever be held accountable.

What is good for the peasents is not applicable to the kings.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

To be honest everyone already knows this and noone has done a damn thing about it.

Our current DOJ should have laid the smackdown right away to show that this administration was different. Obviously those in charge are never different.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Well, I agree there is not been done enough about it.
But these small pieces help as well.
Wasn't Bush afraid of going to Switzerland? Small steps...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is good to hear the international pressure is still keeping it up, hopefully the lessons of war can still be remembered before these dark ages send us all into a black hole.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Will never happen
Low level politicians are hammered easily, high level politicians are immune from any law. I don't know why we pretend things they do will ever be held accountable.

What is good for the peasents is not applicable to the kings.

Yes, it will never happen, maybe because of people like you who continue spreading the negativity. Keep trying until it does happen, America belongs to Americans, not to fascist bunch of filthy, greedy, control freak beasts.

top topics

join