It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies/Predictions that have come true. Is there any? (ATS member predictions/prophecies)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hey guys, I don't feel like or have the time to sift through a million pages to find any real prophets.

Basically as the title states. Has anyone on here ever actually predicted something considerably big? Post a link to the thread please.

I'm not a skeptic, I totally believe in seeing pieces of the future, I just want to see some internet prophets (from this site! just regular members!) that were true to their word.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not a very crowded thread, huh?
And I came here with such high hopes....

I'm still waiting for someone to say "I've told you so".

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

You have made such a novel post demanding proof. I will follow you in your search for truth. I have been waiting for someone so brave to start this journey.. Can I follow you?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The first thing that should come into your mind is Billy Meier

www.theyfly.com...

Many of the supposed predictions have come true though they are released after the event already happened.
Good luck!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Some guy correctly predicted the Japan earthquake. I'll try to find the link.

Here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on July 11th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yep that would be the only one I can think of,.
But the end of the world is always just around the corner

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Thank you for that

2nd

BTW nothing new to add, just a weird headache yesterday. but nothing. Luckily for everyone it seems!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I predicted that I would take a massive dump in the middle of the night last week. It came true.

But I had eaten Life cerel at midnight and that is usually whats happens after I do that.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Daughter2

Thank you for that

2nd

BTW nothing new to add, just a weird headache yesterday. but nothing. Luckily for everyone it seems!!

Predict some more # Jak!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

As and if when, I will. Until then, who knows!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There was another guy about a week ago who said Japan wouls have another quake, I can fnd the thread tho

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think this one is the one your looking for... it begs the question of how would he know unless he was in the know?

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

Once again... easily forgotten, yet holds more truth about how well our gov't hides information from its people.
edit on 7/12/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is great!

I was only just wondering myself if there was a section here somewhere, that had a list of predictions made on this forum that have come true.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I predict that within the next 5 days Japan will have at least

50 3.0 earthquakes and above
10 4.0 earthquakes and above
5 5.0 earthquakes and above
1 6.0 earthquakes and above

I want this quoted....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There was a thread in April(nearing the end of the month) that claimed a big happening, I think possible EQs and Tsunamis. It did not come true. but they proposed, their truth from a past thread that did-sorry, didn't look into it as I was just coming back to ATS from a long lapse.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
July 1999, Nostradamus predicted evil would persecute the good.

This famous prediction came true when the Chinese Communist Party started their persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China, these are people who want to cultivate Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in their daily life and become better people.

The year 1999 seven month,
From the sky will come a great King of terror:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),
Before after Mars to reign by good luck
(Century X, Quatrain 72)

Furthermore he stated:

C8:77
The antichrist very soon annihilated
twenty and seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

So let us wait for 2019-07-20....

edit on 12-7-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There are no prophecies.
The Age of Prophecies had long since passed.

All so-called "prophecies" are always self fulfilled, and always in hindsight.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
There are no prophecies.
The Age of Prophecies had long since passed.

All so-called "prophecies" are always self fulfilled, and always in hindsight.

We are not on the same page concerning prophecies, and they are plentiful indeed and not easy to discern for ordinary people.

As for Mayan calendar prophecies there is a ninth wave going on right now(until end of October 2011) coinciding with Elenin and other comets:

www.calleman.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All my predictions come true but they don't deal with end of the world scenarios they are more political and war based.

Here's some but they are kinda obvious but feel free to hold me to them.

Ron Paul will not win the republican nomination.

Obama will win another term

Ghaddafi will be removed from power

That's just a few

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi Julio,
I can give you several Nostradamic prophecies that have either completed, or are tracking nicely indeed. The problem is that you have to allow for his perspective. He was shown things to come in a haze over a bowl of water on a tripod. So, something like that Seventh Chevron, in the Stargate Movie, you have to have points of beginnings
Nosty, of course, was in the upper level of his house. But writing down his visions in his cursive handwriting, means he adopted a literary perspective as well, "BEFORE" he encrypted his quatrains. So this turns into uncharted territory PDQ. It's only after a quatrain runs or is running, that you can figure out his perspectives. And once you have the perspective, you can solve a completed quatrain, or tune into a tracking one. The legend of anagrams that Nosty uses, posits one letter can be dropped, and one letter changed in names and proper nouns. The simplest of all of these dropsies, is the Capital Letter M. This is the Roman numeral for 1000 or ten hundreds. So it sometimes goes back on the cover of his book. And this leaves but one letter to change, so it brings the impenetrable anagrams down to size. So, if you drink the smoke of the lamp, and carefully read one of the interpreters who put down the old quatrains intact, along with their worked over junk, you can begin to see the underlying anagrams of proper nouns and surnames, after you ditch the capital M's. Several have one M, a few have two, and only one, I believe, has three. You are welcome to review my earlier posts and replies to read some of the better ones in more detail. But one that has finished up, I hope, is the "Great Round Mtn". running to the Sea. This is the May 18th Eruption of Mt.St. Helens, from the perspective of the famous NASA photo taken from a U.-2 weather plane, flying at 65,000 feet. The giant parasol like mountain did fulfill all the pertinent points, in this prophecy, dating from 1555, when no one, in Europe, even knew about this highly active volcano. Nosty's perspective is that of looking straight down from 65,000 ft. onto a strato volcano. In this view, a conical form is a circular parasol like structure. And all of the 'Great' ones, are snow capped year round.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join