It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed from military aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OK i did a search and nothing came up for this vid:

Here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

It seems real to me but i like to get other peoples opinion.
The reactions from the pilots seem genuine.
Anyone have any thoughts or comments on this?
Maybe we have something real here?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Pretty cool video. But before we go analyzing the object how do we first authenticate this video.
Number markings? etc? Can anyone provide any insight?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Pretty cool video. But before we go analyzing the object how do we first authenticate this video.
Number markings? etc? Can anyone provide any insight?

That would be a good start.
Hence the reason i brought it here

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is a great vid but it's not shot from a plane. Unless I'm mistaken this is the infamous Nellis Range UFO shot by stationary cameras if I remember correctly. Supposedly snuck out on the down-low.

The voices on tape are purportedly the crew managing the various range cameras. One of the most intriguing vids out there in many folks opinion.

Use the search terms Nellis UFO and a few great threads should show up. Peace.
edit on 11-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. Would be nice to isolate the audio and it may give some of what they were up to. Also some audio may clue us into a location. It was obviously english with a male pilot and a female ATC operator. I do not have any software to take apart the video

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
This is a great vid but it's not shot from a plane. Unless I'm mistaken this is the infamous Nellis Range UFO shot by stationary cameras if I remember correctly. Supposedly snuck out on the down-low.

The voices on tape are purportedly the crew managing the various range cameras. One of the most intriguing vids out there in many folks opinion.

Oh snap! That is it!
Well nothing to see here folks.
Thanx for coming out.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
Pretty interesting. Would be nice to isolate the audio and it may give some of what they were up to. Also some audio may clue us into a location. It was obviously english with a male pilot and a female ATC operator. I do not have any software to take apart the video

Use the search terms listed above. There are transcripts of the audio available as well as some excellent research attempting to identify it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

Oh snap! That is it!
Thanx for coming out.

Good eye tho mate. It's one of the best. Personally I'd like to see it discussed afresh, but alas the green-eyed muse of duplicate death should be here at anytime to do what she do best: Kill!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh snap! That is it!
Thanx for coming out.

Good eye tho mate. It's one of the best. Personally I'd like to see it discussed afresh, but alas the green-eyed muse of duplicate death should be here at anytime to do what she do best: Kill!!

Yea its already been re-visited at this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure it dont need a re-re-visited thread

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure it dont need a re-re-visited thread

Closed.

top topics

join