It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the deal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Alright, I've been working security for years now. No, it's not Blackwater.. It is contracted out security, and we work all around, for all types of people. I have been doing it for a long time and have had to do a lot of training, and had to get a lot of paperwork, it is a never-ending process of refreshing and getting more paperwork taken care of to work at certain facilities.So the point is, I've worked very hard and made my way up by making great references throughout the company and getting cleared to work certain areas.
About two years ago, I asked one of my field supervisors for a promotion and a new site to work. He said he would help me out, but that the only other sites in range were ones that I would have to be cleared for, but there would be a nice increase of pay and a better type of job.Anyways..I got the promotion and moved to a new site. The facility is pretty big and they do pretty important things inside. I'm not going to get to into it, but they are an affiliate of NASA.
I work the main office areas inside and patrol the perimeter of the site depending on what I feel like doing at the moment. Since I have been working the site I have seen multiple ufos hovering right over the facility. Now I'm not crazy or seeing things or misinterpreting what I'm seeing. These are not things that obey physics. I saw one recently that I only noticed because it was the only light in the sky because it was cloudy. It was close and too bright to be a star. It was not moving untill I noticed that it was the only light in the sky and was pretty close. I stared at it for a while, then I went and hit it with a very bright spotlight. The object then slowly started to move and then as I followed it with the spotlight it went from moving very slowly to just throttling it to where all I could see was a light cruising at fighter jet speeds through the clouds, with absolutely no sound at all. I talked with another guy I trusted enough to not think I was crazy, since I was the only one I knew of that witnessed it, and I didn't want to shout off a bunch of crazy ufo stuff over a radio that is highly monitored. My co-worker said that he has seen them too, and that it was actually pretty common. He said something about all the power that is generated from the facility probably has something to do with attracting them.
Anyways, I've kind of believed in ufos before, but now was just certain of them once I realized how often they actually would come around. I was surprised but that's not what made me decide to start a post today. What is really weird is that within the past 6 months there has been a lot of activity going on and security has been upped a large amount. More and more people in suits having been coming in, and these guys are so high up that we were told when these certain people come in to not hold them up at all, just verify their id badge and let them go wherever they want. Pretty much things have been going crazy with all the activity between the DOD guys coming in and damn flying saucers hovering over the place, I just don't know what to think.
I don't go into the areas inside where everything is going on, I'm mainly on inner access of the facility and handle what goes on outside of it. I don't go deep inside too often. More like never. Anyways, main point to the story is that the ufos have been showing up a lot more often, and pretty much is balancing out with the amount of suits that have been coming also. It was at the point where when I started seeing these things I thought I might have been starting to go crazy, now co-workers are getting them on the CC-TV and getting some pretty good footage. No, I can't upload any of it onto here because it's all in the DVR and it is password protected. I can watch it whenever I want there, but can't take it off there. The few times I was outside and seen them and was going to get them on my cell phone camera, the objects would just throttle it away faster than I could get on tape. Honestly, Its like they know who's looking at them at whatever angle.
So my theory..is... That the ufos are watching what is going on at my company with some sort of high interest. I also know from what I've talked to certain people by, that whatever all these suits are doing, are trying to finish everything up within 2-4 months at my facility.
Since I started working this site, I have dug through the internet for all the ufo/ alien stuff I could get my hands on. That is what brought me to ATS.There are definitely some creative minds on this forum. I'm just trying to contribute my knowledge of what I have to ATS. I am just telling everybody what I know for a fact, which is ufos DO exist. I see them all the time, and they don't like being monitored or having spotlights shined on them. Also, the company for the facility I am currently at...just moved their main offices to Colorado, and control everything from out there now.I'm not gonna get into that whole Colorado conspiracy...but I mean, it is getting kind of weird. I'm thinking about seeing if I can transfer out there and see what I can dig up.
Anyways, I'm CheckYur6, and that's my story.
-Out.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the board

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,and thank you for sharing your story...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Better be careful with what you post then. ATS is probably monitored by people with higher security clearances than you. I'm sure you could be identified if one of them thought it was necessary. Would be a shame to ruin your career because of opsec. What you post is your own business, but remember that whatever you post is open to the net. Welcome.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Have fun and I'll see you on the boards.

GM

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Please use double line breaks (Press enter twice after each paragraph) to make your posts easier to read.

Otherwise, neat story, welcome to the board!
edit on 11-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Could you please tell me what clearance you need, official names. I need more credibilty from you.

ALS

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
This is the introduction forum and you may get your post shut down
Dont worry.. get your post count above twenty then start a Thread
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CheckYur6

Hacking into someone's private network to hide your identity might be sufficient, but it's also illegal. You also gave out a lot of personally identifiable info in you post. Just be careful man, that's all I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is why I come here. I hope to hear more, and I'll keep an eye out for you around the boards.

Thanks....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I appreciate the heads up. I'm not worried about it. I'm not trying to reveal confidential information or anything crazy. There's a lot more serious stuff going on than my little post. Just a little tid-bit of information is all I have to offer.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Pretty cool story, welcome to ATS and if anything else comes up that you can mention, hopefully you're able to let us know.

I wonder, would you be able to send private messages once you have 20 posts with little nuggets of info you can't say out on the public boards?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheckYur6
reply to post by ZeroReady

Here's the deal...
You need to read the Terms and Conditions of Use that you agreed to abide by when you registered:

16a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Not very honest of someone with an alleged "top secret" clearance trusted to them

edit on July 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Closed after staff review and discussion.
edit on July 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

join