It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Land of Smoke and Mirrors, The Ultimate Conspiracy (USA and China)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm posting this thread because many ATS Members don't see how the dots are connected and why we are were we are right now.

I don't like throwing out the "Old Man Card"(Been here a while) but being a member here has afforded me some time to gain perspective. For almost a decade I've researched and after much evidence I can honestly say that there is no longer an us vs. them regarding nations. There is only subversion, greed and power. Yes thats right, the Russians, Germans and Chinese are NOT responsible for our situation, we are, we stood by and did very little to stop this.

I'll start of at the beginning of this conspiracy (This is an alternative to Federal Reserve Conspiracy).

With the founding of the Federal Reserve, 3 things happen that would forever effect the lives of those that lived during these times and those that would come after:

1) We would no longer have to depend on our Gold and Silver reserve as our only source of money.
2) Our Gov't would no longer be in charge of our currency.
3) A plan to subverge our nation started, but not in the way you may think

A little bit on the Federal Reserve:

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, largely in response to a series of financial panics, particularly a severe panic in 1907.[2][3][4] Over time, the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System have expanded and its structure has evolved Events such as the Great Depression were major factors leading to changes in the system.

The purpose of the Federal Reserve in my opinion was to open The United States to an Open Market Society and even this was a ruse. Its true purpose was to expand our economy through the use of debt (Many already know this), basically the more money there is the more inflation and deflation can be controlled.

What you really are looking at is a form of Cancer that spreads to where ever debt follows. This is just step one
Subversion

Good Cartoon Explaining How:
The American Dream

Then there was the Military Industrial Complex, Basically it was installed to convert those that didn't see eye to eye with the Federal Reserve, or those that stepped out of line...

Our latest Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan have been put into place to put these countries back into line... Our War in Vietnam was no different...

Most Military action taken after the placement of the Federal Reserve is to preserve the status quo... thats it.

I'm posting this portion because many have the mentality of us vs. them regarding countries... Please understand that the form of Gov't doesn't matter, what matters is who controls a countries Economy (Wealth).

What you have is the Power over everything that is left by Military Might.

These Thread worried me after reading both, it seems many don't see the bigger picture, nots saying their heart isn't in the right place, just a part of the bigger whole.

The China Conspiracy: How China Won by Subverting the US from Within

The Coming War With China: Evidence!,

After reading both threads, I could see that the deception was within the belief that there is such a thing as a Nation and that it has tangible borders. Theres not... ever since the Chinese decided to give in to Capitalism, It gave up its Freedom, they may talk of Communism, but whos Economy is joined at the hips with the Chinese... USA, nope... Bankers, ours, theirs, it doesn't matter, Cancer is Cancer no matter what country its in.

Let me explain and bring examples. Most of you think that China is a powerhouse and to an extent they are, they have the capability to create anything they want with such a large work force... but I beg that you ask a couple of question before you go ahead and think this:

Where would China be without the Demand for so much product?
What percentage of their wealth comes from outside markets? (What they make, who do they sell it to?)
To what extent can China function now that it has taken on Capitalism as the backbone of its economy?
Can they go back now that their people have tasted freedom and the luxuries they have become accustomed too?

You have to remember Greed led to these countries no longer being able to control their own gov't, once you sign a deal with the devil... its permanent.

But what you are really looking at is a group, cartel if you will, of internationalist that no longer have to deal with Borders nor Nations...

We are already enslaved, but not by Countries, Borders or Governments but by Corporations, Industrialist and Bankers...

The Ultimate Conspiracy Is for these Internationalist to own everything that is Tangible, Gold, Property, Land, Air, Water, Minerals and Metals... and leave you with a piece of paper saying your borrowing till your life ends... that's their end game. Perpetual Debt. Endentured Servitude. Slaves.
edit on 7/11/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
China hasn't given in to Capitalism, the state still owns 50% of the market. Besides, China still owns its own Central Bank unlike America. Please do your homework first. Every corporation that goes into China has to form a partnership with local companies. China plan on gaining enough knowledge than kicking the corporations from behind and beating them at their own product. Just look at how they took over making high speed rail technology.

China is also going around the world securing natural resources unlike the U.S. Heck! The U.S. is protecting China's copper mine and worker in Afghanistan.
edit on 11-7-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
China hasn't given in to Capitalism, the state still owns 50% of the market. Besides, China still owns its own Central Bank unlike America. Please do your homework first. Every corporation that goes into China has to form a partnership with local companies. China plan on gaining enough knowledge than kicking the corporations from behind and cheating them.
edit on 11-7-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

I don't believe you can see what I'm talking about, China doesn't have enough gold or silver to back their economy, and neither do we... You didn't read my post in its entirety, It's about the fact that China has taken debt that is backed by nothing but the federal reserves say so...

Hence joining the ever growing encompasing debt that the US has... its no more different than a tentacle reaching into their pocket. I'm not saying China is ignorant, I'm saying that in the long run our Government and Nations will have little say compared to the ever growing Corporations, Industrialist and Bankers...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
I don't believe you can see what I'm talking about, China doesn't have enough gold or silver to back their economy, and neither do we... You didn't read my post in its entirety, It's about the fact that China has taken debt that is backed by nothing but the federal reserves say so...

Hence joining the ever growing encompasing debt that the US has... its no more different than a tentacle reaching into their pocket. I'm not saying China is ignorant, I'm saying that in the long run our Government and Nations will have little say compared to the ever growing Corporations, Industrialist and Bankers...

China's debt is invested in infrastructure, which is good debt. America's debt is invested in wars, and that is bad debt. They are completely different.

All China has to do is declare to go on the gold standard and all currency flow will flow out of the united state to China. The U.S. has zero gold compare to China.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Originally posted by FoxStriker

China's debt is invested in infrastructure, which is good debt. America's debt is invested in wars, and that is bad debt. They are completely different.

All China has to do is declare to go on the gold standard and all currency flow will flow out of the united state to China. The U.S. has zero gold compare to China.

What in the hell are you talking about... I've never heard of Debt as being good... especially infrastructure, why borrow unless your out of cash? Man and you told me to do my homework...

Really all China has to do is declare a gold standard? then why switch to paper money? why not just pay up front if it is so available?

If simple logic has no merit as you describe China to be then your statement is flawed.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Doesn't China have enormous Gold Reserves?
Whilst the declared Western reserves have been shrinking acutely?
Yet nations such as the USA have many interests in Gold mines in Australia and South Africa?
Some say this is strange , I am unsure.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Perhaps we are witnessing the final aspects of conventional warfare. Using the typical military force tactics on those countries weak enough and vulnerable enough and "outside of the norm" enough to fall prey.
Then the already expanding world economic warfare will begin in earnest.
It seems that every citizen of earth will be pulled into economic warfare eventually.
The general populace are the soldiers, cannon fodder, troops, etc.
Business leaders, economic power brokers, governement and military leaders are the generals, they command the resources.
The generals have been waging economic warfare since the cold war. I believe the US eventually bankrupted the USSR.
SO, I believe that we are doing battle so to speak, with remaining industrial countries. The outlook looks bleak to most people. However I feel that we have too many expert generals (uber capitalists) in the USA to be beaten in this war.
I would argue that most countries play by our rules, for the most part, regarding markets, currencies, etc, thus giving us the advantage.
Our current economic state simply reflects the fact that we are experiencing higher than normal numbers of casualties.
We as the soldiers are asked to give more, and it reflects in how much "wealth" has been "lost" over the years.
That wealth has been used to pay for the economic war.

I wish they would have told me years ago that I was to be a soldier in the world economic war. It would have made understanding things a bit easier in that context.

top topics

join