It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to ATS Members of all Persuasions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have found ATS as a result of several of my passions. I really enjoy contemplating differing opinions and information, but I am always equally interested in the stories and bios of how people have come to believe and be passionate about their chosen topics. As a result, I realized that while I neglected to write a few words about myself when I started my ATS membership a few months ago, I wanted to do so now for any similarly interested members.

I am a 50 year old woman with three adult sons, who I raised on my own, and one grandchild. Severe and chronic health problems forced my leaving the work force at 38. Since that time, I have devoted my available energy to a voracious interest in learning about alternative medicine, healing, philosophy, spiritual and metaphysical teaching and ideas, physics, biology, astronomy, ancient wisdom and culture, prophetic study, just to name a few.

I believe we both learn from and teach each other - and this, combined with the commonality of many of my interests with ATS forums, seems to be quite resonant with the ATS community as a whole. I am now a writer and extremely concerned world citizen. I look forward to learning from, and sharing with, this diverse community!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Hi Open2Truth, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Howzit, welcome to ATS. Theres lots to learn here, enough to take up most of your free time
Make every post count. Cheers

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS from a 62 year young old man in Texas.
Ilike your style and your devotion th raiding your children alone .I welcome you with open arms (us old folks gotta stick together)
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.

Looking forward to reading your posts

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Don't get lost with all the topics on this board, it's easy by going to the directory of discussion threads to find what you might be interested in. I think you'd like the grey area it has a little of most of your interests combined.

new topics

top topics

join