It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Substitute Teacher: "We are preparing to war with China."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How's it going ATS?

I have a story that I remembered back when I was like.. 14, I'm now 20. It is about a mysterious substitute teacher that came and tried to wake up 1st semester high school freshmen. I can't remember his name, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were a member here at this site. His agenda was just as stated, wake people up and warn those about the coming war between China and America. He said he was learning chinese and planned to leave the country and go to China and wake up the students there also as a substitute teacher, and expose lies, secrets, and so forth.

He told us about the New World Order, NAFTA, and 9/11. And maybe some other stuff I can't remember. The class I was in was usually the rowdy type, but this guy tamed them with truth and made us think about the world around us.

He asked us, "Why did you think America went into Iraq?" Nobody answered, cause nobody knew.

He said, "It's for oil. We have 3% of the world's oil in our reserves, yet we're greedy for more? We are preparing to war with China. They are taking oil because we need it for our tanks and our jets so we can stand a chance."

He started getting into the Secret Societies, but didn't name any. Just showed us symbolism. He talked for about a good hour while we had a total of an hour and a half in class.

2 years after that, I re-discovered the New World Order on my own, did research and looked for truth. I totally had forgotten about the teacher until later on down the line. I have my own idea about the NWO and all that other stuff now, but I think what this guy did was awesome, exposing lies and helping children of the future see what the world is turning into and that everything is not what it seems and that every secret in a story isn't revealed. Kudos to that guy and if he is reading this, I'd like to say thank you for your efforts. You've impacted this one.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary Corrections

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The first time I heard that was in 1966 when Walt Morrison, owner of Slim's Drive In in Puyallup, Washington, told me he had lunch with an admiral who told him the same thing. Slim (Walt) was every bit as reliable as your average substitute high school teacher.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wonder if all those kids have realized he was wrong yet.

They will eventually I'm sure

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

He was probably drunk. One time in like fourth grade were were learning about differences in time and the sub had us make clocks, I asked why we never had him again and it was "because he wasn't doing his job right"

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
reply to post by kro32

He was probably drunk. One time in like fourth grade were were learning about differences in time and the sub had us make clocks, I asked why we never had him again and it was "because he wasn't doing his job right"

Lol nah, he wasn't drunk. True enough he may have been wrong about a lot of the stuff he said, but it's the principle that counts. People like him take the initiative to make others think differently of what "could" be happening. Surely you and kro32 have your own personal issues as to how the world is changing.

Even still, the jury is still out on warring with China. You never know. Just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it never will. At the same time, I'm sure after all that has taken place in the last 6 years, his ideas has changed.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We need more teachers that are awake .
Will the school system let them teach thats the question .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

As time goes, we may see that is what the truth being prepared is, as it's slowly linking to that conclusion.
Ode to the truth telling and seeking teachers! I've had a few in HS.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
reply to post by kro32

Lol nah, he wasn't drunk. True enough he may have been wrong about a lot of the stuff he said, but it's the principle that counts. People like him take the initiative to make others think differently of what "could" be happening. Surely you and kro32 have your own personal issues as to how the world is changing.

Even still, the jury is still out on warring with China. You never know. Just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it never will. At the same time, I'm sure after all that has taken place in the last 6 years, his ideas has changed.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

lol, I don't think the whole China thing Is going to happen, because although we owe them trillions in debt we also fuel there economy (not the governments the companies) Go pick up 10 things and look at where it says it's from, Probably at least two of them will be made in China.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Yea that's true. I'd like to see something that china doesn't do myself.

It's no doubt that our country is completely immersed in China's wares. But lets be honest.. this entire country (America) was built off lies, slaves, thieves, and wars. They swindle their own citizens out of our money and our freedoms. Do you think the government or the people are just going to hand it over to foreign lands? I'm not willing to and hopefully the government isn't willing to either lol

But financially, yeah, they own us on leashes.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
we are already at war with china.

microwave war.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

i had a similar experience in 3rd grade.

she was teaching the "can do" philosophy and pretty much fired up many of us to learn and question everything.

the next day another substitute teacher was there teaching by the book. when we asked about her we never got a straight answer other than she was transferred.

we never saw or heard from her again.

funny how after all this time [i'm 44] i still remember that day in class

i wish i remembered her name.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
we are already at war with china.

microwave war.

This gave me pause. Say more. The idea of it came to me one day out of nowhere and I'd like to hear your take on it. I can think of many examples of this. (Or shall I say opinions of examples.)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

their microwave tech isnt quite as advanced as ours yet. i venture to guess they bought their scalar tech from the russians.

we've been hitting them with droughts for a while now.

im pretty sure they got us recently with the tornado outbreak. which seems to be an oppurtunistic thing requiring certain conditions. i dont think they can do that just any ol time they want.

however, weve perfected the "harmonic resonance" which you can think of like running your finger around a wine glas to make a sound. which in their case created a few earthquakes. china would love to have this but i doubt russia is willing to give it up anytime soon (if they have it at all..i dont thinik they do)

im pretty sure it was the quakes that made them launch that missle off the west coast.

its a behind the scenes microwave scalar tech standoff.

i suspect hurricane katrina was their first display.

i believe that what everybody calls "chemtrails" are a defense against this type of technology.

edit on 11-7-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i suspect that based off of the sheer number of arrays we(united states) have strung out across the globe, that were waaaay ahead in scalar might, and could easily wipe both russia and china off of the map.

however, were also sitting on a timebomb called yellowstone, and the new madrid sizemic zone wich is unstable due to the recent gulf of mexico oil spill.

the large volume of oil moving from underground and into the gulf is shifting the fault at the mouth of the mississippi river. there is only a 400 ft elevation difference between the great lakes and the mouth of the mississippi. this is what is causing the floods along the missouri. then theres of course the fault lines on the west coast.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

i believe that what everybody calls "chemtrails" are a defense against this type of technology.

Now this is an interesting thought I have never considered.

Otherwise, here are some oddities I have wondered about in terms of possible manipulation of events:
Gulf oil spill
Japan Earthquake/Tsunami (Due to jet stream, fallout comes our way.)
Various nuke plant 'unusual events' in US
Huge cloud rotation months back near the Great Lakes (looked like a hurricane on land!) (Link) (Other Link about it)
Tornadoes- unprecedented in size and number all at once
Missouri River flooding, threatening 2 nuke plants
Wildfire threatening Los Alamos facility
Atlanta area issues with GPS ?

I dunno... lotsa weird, unprecedented stuff at hand these days.
edit on 7/11/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

now that hurricane on land sure is interesting. dont know how i missed that.

another one i forgot to mention was that cruise ship that suddenly lost power in the pacific ocean. ive heard much speculation that this was some sort of EMP tech. i cant remember where but i read somewhere that china has these little floating blimp type things that surround a target and hit it with an emp.

perhaps that is what is happening to the power plants? who knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I find it so funny that you are trying to do on this forum as you are trying to do in reality. That is, trying to talk yourself out of the inevitable. But sure, carry on.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Why does everyone think this war is for oil? I can't name how many teachers think that. It's very common. I think it's just the result of them wanting to connect with kids and also that the school system has a liberal lean to it. In general, we have gained next to no oil from the Iraq war. We have payed a tremendous cost. We removed Saddam from power and thwarted terrorism, but was it worth it? I don't think it was, nor do I think the reasons for the war were reliable enough. It's a symbol of our paranoia and rash nature. There's oil there, but it's not ours.
edit on 11-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

now that hurricane on land sure is interesting. dont know how i missed that.

another one i forgot to mention was that cruise ship that suddenly lost power in the pacific ocean. ive heard much speculation that this was some sort of EMP tech. i cant remember where but i read somewhere that china has these little floating blimp type things that surround a target and hit it with an emp.

perhaps that is what is happening to the power plants? who knows.

I had not heard about the cruise ship. When was that? Here's another oddity I forgot:
Freak 20-degree temperature spike
Despite the fact the sun had gone down (it was midnight!) the temp soared 20 degrees in 20 minutes. Think about that. Just weird.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I have to agree with you here. I believe there is more to this than meets the disinfo eye. Oil is just too convenient an explanation. Also you're right... Where's the beef? oil?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join