It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
First I have to admit that I'm intimidated by all of the brain power flowing around here. I look forward to reading interesting and challenging things.

I live in US, and as far a politics go, I am disgusted with the political situation here. Comedian Colin Quin said a couple of weeks ago that a one party system is fascism, so a two party system is only one step away.

In foreign affairs I lean to the right, and in domestic I lean to the left. I am a fervent advocate for liberty. I also believe in the old School House Rock adage: Knowledge is Power.

As far as believing in secret societies, I believe they exist. However, I also believe that they do a piss poor job. I mean if I were running the Illuminati, things would be a lot different.

I also am pretty opinionated about the concept of justice. As far as the courts in the US go, it just doesn't exist. I'm not whining because I've been in trouble with the law; in my work, I see the courts from the inside. My personal quote is: the wheel of justice turns on a crooked rim. We basically have laws created to keep lawyers in business. After all, our law makers were/are attorneys, and upon returning to the private sector, will be again. Nothing like having a job waiting for you...

Anyway, I think I've gone on too much. It is nice to be reading alternative media and opinions from all over. Great to be here!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whats tripping dawg!

Welcome to the party, hang your coat up and have fun

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Whats tripping dawg!

I tasted purple!

But...anyways...Welcome to ATS!!

Have fun and dont believe everything you read...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Only half of what I see.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the site suspiciousalouicious,

any questions send me a u2u
happy to help out anytime

cya round se7en

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hey im new to.welcome.

i agree im intimidated to there is alot of brain power here.. maybe some will rub off onto me

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks to all. There is some invigorating stuff here.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS suspiciousalouicious.

I hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS!

top topics

join