It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel Lopez de Rojas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

his 'seal'

This man claims to be the founder or at least charter member of an Illuminati Order in Spain. He also claims to have had prophetic and ecstatic visions, and even wrote (dictated to him by nonetheless than baphomet itself) a revealed sacred text, which apparently is involved in the Illuminated Degrees that he offers. He started this Order in '95, and claims that it has adherent all over the world, primarily in spain and south america. He also claims to have done "tenacious work like Great Master of the Illuminati Order and the elaboration of Operative Rite of the Illuminated ones of Baviera of thirteen degrees of initiation. The Rite or System of the Illuminati Order was nourished of the degrees of the Rite of the Illuminated ones of Baviera, elaborated by Adam Weishaupt and Adolf von Knigge in century XVIII; of the Old and Accepted Scottish Rite of 33 degrees; and of the inici�tica experience of Lopez de Rojas in several traditional routes of initiation."

Am i wrong in thinking that this means he also claims to be a Mason (what with the scottish rite and all)? And where did he get these Illuminati rites?

Well, on top of all of this, he claims that "In the summer of 1994, Gabriel Lopez de Rojas contacted with two members of the Illuminati of the United States, and on the spring of 1995 he founded with twenty-eight years the Illuminati Order." (this was translated from babelfish, and i take to mean 'when he was 28')

Is anyone familiar with this group or its members? Anyone participating in it? Can anyone speak as to this claim of being a mason?

Also, does anyone know how he explains the existence of these 'american illuminati'?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Am i wrong in thinking that this means he also claims to be a Mason (what with the scottish rite and all)? And where did he get these Illuminati rites?

Well, first of all, I sincerely doubt this man is a Mason. As for the so-called "Illuminati rites," there are two options: i) he somehow got his hands on a copy of the degree rituals for the Bavarian Illuminati, or ii) he made them up out of thin air.

i) is not impossible. I'm not sure if there are any extant copies of the Illuminati degrees. Masonic Light probably knows more.

ii) is far more likely. The great thing about a word with a lot of connotation but no denotation, like "Illuminati," is that anyone can self-apply it any time they want. After all, there's no real Illuminati to complain. It's as if I wanted to call myself "Guardian of the heart and Chieftan of the Black Douglases" (referring to an old story about the escapades of one set of my ancestors). Now, there's no evidence I have any right to self-apply this title, or even that it ever really meant anything. So there's very little likelihood the "real" chieftan and guardian will challenge me on it.

Can anyone speak as to this claim of being a mason?

If he is a Mason, he should be able to give you his Lodge name and number, and the name of his regular Grand Lodge. If you want to make the effort, you can contact the Grand Secretary of his Grand Lodge and ask if he is a Mason. Most Grand Secretaries are quite cooperative in this matter. But I strongly doubt he will be able to give you even these simple credentials.

Also, does anyone know how he explains the existence of these 'american illuminati'?

Yes. It's quite simple. He made them up.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

Originally posted by Nygdan

Can anyone speak as to this claim of being a mason?

If he is a Mason, he should be able to give you his Lodge name and number, and the name of his regular Grand Lodge. If you want to make the effort, you can contact the Grand Secretary of his Grand Lodge and ask if he is a Mason. Most Grand Secretaries are quite cooperative in this matter. But I strongly doubt he will be able to give you even these simple credentials.

Dang that was fast. This board is almost like im-ing, even without that 'u2u' thing.

I had thought as much, about the credentials. It seemed strange to say 'i am a super dooper mason master' but not note what lodge he is in or anything like that.

I also found it curious that the 'seal' he seems to have adopted for himself looks to be very[edited to add: similar to ] the austrian/albanian double headed eagle.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, well... no real worries, though. If people like this didn't pretend to be something they're not, they could be addressed on their own merits. Instead, they insist on trying to co-opt Masonic notoriety for their own causes. It's too bad.

And what is this dratted dot?!?!?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
And what is this dratted dot?!?!?

i had just asked that here

Apparently its got something to do with that ring hunt.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi,

First of all, you must know that Gabriel L�pez de Rojas doesn't join in Regular Masonry, but in Irregular. I suppose you understand me.
In www.ordeniluminati.com/illuminatiorder.htm, you can read: "L�pez de Rojas incorporated in the Rite of the Illuminati Order (Operative Rite of The Illuminated of Bavaria) his experience as high degree in several masonic Rites like Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (33�), Ancient and Primitive Memphis-Misra�m Rite (96� and 97�), Egyptian Rite�"
Well, all of these degrees are recognized by official Lodges like Logia Jano of Uruguay and others 'legal' Lodges. You can read more in website.
If you need to know anything else, I advise you to visit Illuminati Order website (www.ordeniluminati.com).

Fraternal greetings from Europe.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by european
Hi,

First of all, you must know that Gabriel L�pez de Rojas doesn't join in Regular Masonry, but in Irregular. I suppose you understand me.
In www.ordeniluminati.com/illuminatiorder.htm, you can read: "L�pez de Rojas incorporated in the Rite of the Illuminati Order (Operative Rite of The Illuminated of Bavaria) his experience as high degree in several masonic Rites like Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (33�), Ancient and Primitive Memphis-Misra�m Rite (96� and 97�), Egyptian Rite�"

Yes, that was in the website I started with. How is it that he came to get this 'Rite of the Illuminati', since the Illuminati no longer exist? And what exactly is an irregular freemason supposed to be?

Well, all of these degrees are recognized by official Lodges like Logia Jano of Uruguay and others 'legal' Lodges. You can read more in website.
If you need to know anything else, I advise you to visit Illuminati Order website

I couldn't find any info on the 'logia jano' of uruguay. its the 'Lodge of Janus', no? The website doesn't have enough information on these subjects. MOst importantly, it says nothing about these 'American Illuminati' whom de Rojas seems to be saying he received the rites from.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think that you know masonry history. So, you know that there are two big ways to work in: England tradition (regular) and French tradition (irregular). And you can add different orders and obediences derived from both tradition.
Several orders in USA are inheriting of Bavarian Illuminati. So it's not impossible anybody contacts them.

Illuminati Rites have been publicated.

On the other hand, Logia Jano had a website, but I don't remember its address. Sure you can find it in Google.

Fraternal greetings

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by european
Several orders in USA are inheriting of Bavarian Illuminati. So it's not impossible anybody contacts them.

What orders?

Illuminati Rites have been publicated.

But what reason is there to think that there are authentic?

On the other hand, Logia Jano had a website, but I don't remember its address. Sure you can find it in Google.

Ah, thats a different spelling. Was able to find a little on it.

Fraternal greetings

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I flipped around that site a bit and it would seem that Gabriel Lopez is the curent Aleister Crowley of the day.

Cug

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Rojas is the current head of the S.O.T.O. a group that lost a court battle over who is the "real" O.T.O.

IMHO his Illuminati Order is just his way of taking his ball and going to another playground.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Rojas is the current head of the S.O.T.O. a group that lost a court battle over who is the "real" O.T.O.

IMHO his Illuminati Order is just his way of taking his ball and going to another playground.

I was just basing that on this link. It sort of chronilogically goes through the list of all the Head Haunchos of the order-

www.ordotempliorientalis.com...

1. Karl Kellner, Frater Renatus, 1895-1905

2. Theodor Reuss, Frater Peregrinus, 1905-1923

3. Aleister Crowley, Frater Baphomet, 1923-1947

4. Karl Germer, Frater Saturnus, 1947-1962

5. Marcelo Ramos Motta, Frater Parzival, 1962-1987

6. David Bersson, Frater Sphinx, 1987-2001

7. Gabriel López de Rojas, Frater Prometeo, 2001-

Cug

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

This was the guy that lost the court case.

The whole "O.T.O. Wars" thing can be interesting reading... if you can find anything with all the flames. In fact it was the way S.O.T.O. supporters acted that told me who the real O.T.O. was. (and it sure wasn't S.O.T.O.)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

This was the guy that lost the court case.

The whole "O.T.O. Wars" thing can be interesting reading... if you can find anything with all the flames. In fact it was the way S.O.T.O. supporters acted that told me who the real O.T.O. was. (and it sure wasn't S.O.T.O.)

I find the OTO very facinating and would join it if I had one close to me but unfortunately I don't have. What exactly is the SOTO? I have never heard that term and can't seem to find a break down on that acronymn.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I find the OTO very facinating and would join it if I had one close to me but unfortunately I don't have. What exactly is the SOTO? I have never heard that term and can't seem to find a break down on that acronymn.

It stands for Society Ordo Templi Orientis. Back in the '80's, there was court case out in Cali where O.T.O. sued S.O.T.O., and S.O.T.O. filed a countersuit. The question for the court was: will the real O.T.O. please stand up?

O.T.O., at that time under the leadership of Grady McMurtry was declared to be the genuine successor of Crowley's O.T.O., while Marcelo Motta's S.O.T.O. was declared a non-successor organization. The court documents of the case are featured in The Equinox Volume III, No. 10, published by O.T.O.

If you visit S.O.T.O.'s website, you'll see they still claim to be the real thing, although instead of publishing material on their site about Magick, Yoga, Science, etc., they mostly just whine about the O.T.O.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is an hilarious quote form some of Crowleys work that cracked me up earlier-

Predictably, this doesn't really override loyalty to the rules of the order. As it is explained in the Minerval ritual, if it is your will to enter the OTO army as a spy to destroy your comrades, so be it! But if you break the oath, expect to be mutilated and be "no more a man

I got a good chuckle out of that one Heh ha Ha ha

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Here is an hilarious quote form some of Crowleys work that cracked me up earlier-

"Predictably, this doesn't really override loyalty to the rules of the order. As it is explained in the Minerval ritual, if it is your will to enter the OTO army as a spy to destroy your comrades, so be it! But if you break the oath, expect to be mutilated and be "no more a man"

From what I can tell, that's not a real Crowley quote, but is instead another distortion from those little gaiaguys. In the O.T.O. Minerval ritual, as given in Francis King's "The Secret Rituals of the O.T.O.", the penalty given in the Minerval obligation is to "be mutilated and no more a man", apparently symbolic of the solar-phallic nature of O.T.O. religious belief. However, it is never indicated that the penalty is any more literal than Masonic ones, and that's the only time it's mentioned.

Later in the ceremony, the Most Mysterious Master gives a lecture to the candidate explaining the maxim "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." The MMM then tells the candidate that O.T.O. as an aorganization is not concerned with his particular will, and if it happens to be his will to enter their Camp for the purpose of spying on and destroying his comrades, so be it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Who is the H.O.A.T.F?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo344
Who is the H.O.A.T.F?

Could you elaborate? What does "H.O.A.T.F." stand for?

Cug

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
H.O.A.T.F. = Head of all true Freemasons

It really has nothing to do with the Freemasons. It's a term the Theosophist C.W. Leadbeater used to basically make Masonry fit with the Theosophist idea of hidden masters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join