It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan murder trial reveals sex torture chamber at house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Michigan murder trial reveals sex torture chamber at house

www.rawstory.com

DETROIT (Reuters) - A Michigan murder trial over the killing of a man who was castrated has revealed an apparent torture chamber in the basement of a suburban Detroit house where men were castrated for sexual purposes.

Robert Martin Nowak, 51, is charged with murder and criminal sexual conduct in the killing of 26-year-old Troy Moross, whose body was found near a machine shop where Nowak was working and living part-time in 2001, the Oakland County prosecutors office spokesman said.

He had been castrated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yikes! What kind of cult would participate in ritual castration or derive some kind of pleasure from torturing and castrating other men.
This is so far from my plane of reference that I'm in a definite quandary as to the etiology, psychology or purpose of such practices.
My next question would be; are some men voluntarily submitting to be tortured and or castrated?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bolt cutters?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

There was that fella in Germany (i think Germany) that gave his body over to be eaten by another guy after they talked in a cannibalism chat room. So it doesn't surprise me..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

WHAT!
WOW! I can't believe that! That is unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is a complicated story and I hope family members of the victim are not reading these articles or this website. Yes, it was a sick & twisted murder. The victim was not a homosexual and was not willing to partake in these sick & twisted sexual acts. He was kidnapped, tortured, raped (although it may have happened after his death, which makes it even more sick & twisted), and his body left for authorities to find. Years later they find the murderer(s). There are more details, but I hope justice is served and the murderers are locked up forever.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My best guess would be that the perpetrator of these awful crimes had some very serious inadequacy issues and externalized them upon others.
As for anyone wanting this done to them voluntarily? No, I highly doubt it.
There are S&m practitioners that enjoy bondage and that is probably where this all went very wrong.
At least that's my take on it from what I've read, not that I'd know from experience.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My next question would be; are some men voluntarily submitting to be tortured and or castrated?

Simple answer; yes, there are.

It's even been covered on mainstream TV here in the UK, including a lengthy interview with one guy who did it to himself in the garden shed. Now, I've not heard of this murder and it sounds pretty horrific - but I don't think there is a common link between murderers and genital modification/mutilation.

I won't link directly as I'm not sure the staff owners will appreciate it, but have a look around on body modification websites. There's plenty of people talking candidly and sharing photos/videos.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I happened upon just such a website by accident, once. I was horrified that people actually would do this to themselves. I've found some wierd and awful things in the most innocent searches over the years. Pity I couldn't resist my morbid curiosity. What has been seen truly cannot be un-seen!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Being from Michigan, this kind of takes me by surprise yet also doesn't surprise me.

Grand Rapids Murder of 7 like 3 days ago and now this.

We really are good people for the most part, except for the few crazy wackos who end up doing the craziest stupid things ever......

I bet this leads to a politician. If not in Michigan then some other state.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sick puppies. The term "sadism", comes from this guy:

The Marquis de Sade (1740-1814), was born in a palace and ended his life in infamy in a lunatic asylum. Twenty-seven years of his life was spent in gaol for mentioning the unmentionable.
Few have read the Marquis de Sade, yet few are unaware of his nature, the desire to inflict pain for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure. His diabolical nature has become embedded in the language - sadism, sadist, sadistic.

Link: www.heureka.clara.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hopefully Michigan has(and uses) the Death Penalty...if it doesnt,its not a "good thing" in this case....but this stuff goes on everywhere...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by whaaa

There was that fella in Germany (i think Germany) that gave his body over to be eaten by another guy after they talked in a cannibalism chat room. So it doesn't surprise me..

That is correct.

en.wikipedia.org...

They met on a chat-room. The rest is in the link. A pretty horrifying story really.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by whaaa

That is correct.

en.wikipedia.org...

They met on a chat-room. The rest is in the link. A pretty horrifying story really.

A cannibalism chat room??

Almost makes ritual castration seem tame by comparison.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
en.wikipedia.org...

Meiwes posted an advertisement at a website, The Cannibal Cafe, whose disclaimer mentions the distinction between reality and fantasy.
I joined a chat room one time years ago and I wasn't looking for anything related to cannibalism. But some person in the chat room who claimed to be a woman kept posting about how they would like someone to cut off little pieces of them and eat them piece by piece, while they were still alive. And then there were some people responding that yes, they would like to be the one to eat those pieces of flesh.

I must say it freaked me out, I can't even understand how or why someone would even fantasize about something like that. I'm hoping it was just a fantasy, at least, but after seeing this, who knows? Apparently some people think so much differently from ourselves we can't even imagine. So yeah if people are fantasizing about being eaten alive, wanting castration doesn't seem like much in comparison.

top topics

join