It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new continent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As the atlantic ocean grow wider and the pacific gets more narrow a new continent is forming in the middel of the atlantic. The plates are pushing over the pacific as this new continent is forming in atlantic. The pressure is building up west of south amerika, east of japan, south of alaska the sudden change in ocean depth around the ring of fire as result of the plates pushing over pacific. The steep down hill around these parts in the ocean make it high risk areas for major landslides to occur. Will be only time next week, month, year, hundered year, thousand, million years until earth gives a sudden squeak in atlantic having great negative effect on the ring of fire causing volcanic eruptions, landslides and earthquaks. The pressure around parts of the ring are also pushing the plates back towards atlantic preventing a smooth growth pressure is also building up in middel atlantic. This new continent started forming long time ago. Already know whats happening now, what is causing this? Is the core getting warmer and warmer? All electricity want to be grounded, are the electricity moving in the core heating it up? The electricity we use and the EMP of the sun?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thestupidguy

I read an article on this some years back.....wish I could remember the link but it's on an old hard drive and will have to research it for you when time permits.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i herd there that island that just pop its head out of the water resently i wonder whats become of that or if that is the new continent

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Post 6 more posts and make a thread....this forums not for anything BUT introductions

Be patient haha and follow the T&C

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thestupidguy

Hi thestupidguy, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 10/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join