It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Most Inexcusable Vaccine Revelations of All. "Vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now if this doesn't strike a nerve, I don't know what will.

One element brought to light that has managed to stay well below the radar is the use of aborted embryonic cells in vaccine production.

CBS News recently reported: “Ratajczak reports that about the same time vaccine makers took most thimerosal out of most vaccines (with the exception of flu shots which still widely contain thimerosal), they began making some vaccines using human tissue. Ratajczak says human tissue is currently used in 23 vaccines. She discusses the increase in autism incidences corresponding with the introduction of human DNA to MMR vaccine, and suggests the two could be linked.”

If you are struggling to recall how you could have missed this important fact when signing your vaccine consent form, it wasn't your error—because it wasn't disclosed on any consent form. Most people are unaware that human cell cultures derived from aborted human fetuses have been used extensively in vaccine production for decades. And vaccine makers are happy that most of the public has remained ignorant of this fact, as awareness of it could blow up in their faces.

Have to wonder how many would start to refuse if they were made aware of this information.
I'm sure there will be those who still think there is no reason for concern, and the benefits out weigh the risks.

A recent study by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has led to a question of whether there is a correlation between the abrupt rise in American autism rates with the introduction of fetal cells for use in vaccines (1988). This correlation has prompted researchers to ask the question about how aborted fetal DNA could be causing, or contributing to, the development of autism disorders in children. Thus far, there have been no proposed theories of a mechanism. However, it's a significant correlation that should at least be investigated. If you care about what you put into your body, and into your child's body, and you are outraged by this information, you are not alone.

Also, if the DNA in immunizations doesn't strike a nerve, how about the following?:

Cells from an aborted fetus may have been used to create flavor enhancers for your soup or soft drink.nk. Yes, you read that right. PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Nestle are reported to have partnered with a biotech firm called Senomyx, which uses human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted fetus (HEK 293) in their product testing to find flavors that will positively affect human taste receptors. When this news leaked, Campbell soup responded to an outraged public by severing all ties with Senomyx. However, PepsiCo has maintained their relationship with the company, saying the collaboration is necessary for creating low-calorie, tasty products for their consumers. REALLY? Must they really use human fetal cells just to make soda pop taste good? This makes me wonder how many companies out there are engaging in such practices that we haven't yet discovered. If they've been doing this with vaccines, cosmetics and food, I wonder what else they might be doing

Former drug company scientist Helen Ratajczak recently created a firestorm of debate from all sides of the vaccine-autism issue when she published her comprehensive review of autism research. However, her 79-page review contains one detail that could easily go unnoticed—five words that reveal one of the most shocking secrets Big Pharma has ever kept from you. "…Grown in human fetal tissue." The line reads (page 70): "An additional increased spike in incidence of autism occurred in 1995 when the chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue."

Entire article can be read: articles.mercola.com... 110710_SNL_Art_N

What are we doing to the human population? There can't be any good that can come out of such practices. As stated in the article, you have to wonder how many other products are using such things that we have yet to learn of or discover....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I saw that on another link...this is scary stuff...I knew that thje autism rate had spiked for some reason....here is the "Smoking Gun" as to why...from one of their own

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thats not all thats in vaccines.....How about human, pig, mouse, monkey proteins from their embryos plus insect cells:

Here is a comprehensive list of ingrediants that goes in to our vaccines that will shock you all:

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 10-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It makes me think of Kuru disease (what cannibals get from eating brain matter) or mad cow disease. It seems that when animals eat or are fed the brain matter of their own species they end up with holes in their brains. Could this possibly be the link between the increased rate of Autism and vaccinations. Fetal tissue would have the cells that would latter form the brain. Since it is a miniscule amount possibly it causes other problems maybe even pinholes in tissue that result in the neurological problems of Autism. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

oh my god.. is this true? im truly shocked and downright disgusted... in fact thats DISTURBING. Im literally in shock and at a loss of words.. wow thank you for this OP this is something im immediately going to look into..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the brave new world, a frankenculture if you will...

I don't mind biotech using stem cells to better our lives and health - I guess even foetus tissue if it helps save lives.

What I don't like is coverups, especially about things we are putting in our kids bodies (and our own for that matter) because in the end it is not the coverups that you find that so matter, it's the ones you don't find!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by summer5

I saw that on another link...this is scary stuff...I knew that thje autism rate had spiked for some reason....here is the "Smoking Gun" as to why...from one of their own

Exactly! What I wonder is, what other harm could this be causing that we are not even aware of yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thanks for posting the "list", its some nasty stuff, eh?

So once they removed the "harmful" ingredient that people worried were causing the rise in autism, they replaced it with human DNA, how reassuring is that?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

Looking into this information - get ready to open Pandora's box.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

What I don't like is coverups, especially about things we are putting in our kids bodies (and our own for that matter) becausein the end it is not the coverups that you find that so matter, it's the ones you don't find!

EXACTLY!!! Makes one wonder about those unknowns....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Did you read the ingrediants more closely? It named Human, Mice, Pig and Monkey protein from embryos! AND insect cells but they did'nt say which insects but just the mention of any insect is more than I can stomach!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sure did! I had known of most of those for a while. Quite disturbing, especially the first time you read or hear of such a thing. I started researching all the ingredient information about 19 years ago, after the birth of my first child.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

You know it was'nt too long ago this information was highly classified......now this list is what we DO know.....what have they added in these vaccines we don't know may also shed more light.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It sounds worse than it actually is. Assuming they aren't sterilising us or 'soft killing' us with the vaccines as some people speculate and vaccines are 100% for our disease protection. I would be fine with all sorts of things in a vaccine.

I put it out there that one day they create a cancer prevention vaccine (again we know there is all the crap in food and other substances which cause cancer) and this vaccine has some what 'disgusting' sounding ingredients in. I would take this vaccine as would most of the population given the choice (assuming that it isn't going to sterilise or 'soft kill' us in the future for some sicko de-population program).

Vaccines work, not 100% but they work that's a fact. I don't really have any ethical problem with where the science gets the ingredients from if it can cut disease rates down.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnalyticalDreamer

With all the hundreds of billions of $$$ poured in to cancer research you'd think they'd come up with alot more than just a vaccine for cervical cancer that has not proven to work yet. Only a tiny portion of that money was used in the research of polio and other vaccines that do work for the most part. Long term damage? Compare our vaccinated kids to those who have never been vaccinated and the latter are taller healthier stronger than their vaccinated counterparts. In fact, those who have not been vaccinated have stronger immune systems, biological disorders (Autism, ADHD, Bi-Polar etc) are rare among them.

I'm not saying we should'nt be vaccinated but we are over vaccinated. If you are from the 1940's to 1960s, how many vaccines did you have? Compare that to how many vaccines our kids get today.

edit on 10-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Words fail me, but I am sure it is for the best in this case, lol.

Let me simply stir the pot a little, and refer anyone who has read the second book of Ezra to the line I cannot get out of my mind: Their devices will be their undoing.

Also, any genetic mingling creeps me out since we have had NO time to observe long-term effects. Bad science from the start. Sigh. Poor science, getting trodden in the mud more every day.

Summer, sounds like we had our firstborns around the same time. Trying to provide him with the very best of whatever I could motivated my research, as well. Kids with additional bonus of a broadbased knowledge of the medical industry over time. Who knew?

I am so glad I never managed to get that chicken pox vaccine before he got it. Wondering about it today would drive me nuts. His health is a subject I never lose interest in, lol. Must be the mother hormones.

Thanks for this excellent information.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes, all I can say to reply to that is that I agree.

I am 24 years old and I had my share of vaccines when I was younger however in my teens I didn't want that crap in my body so I took the risk of not getting my mumps, measles vaccines.

I have been in pretty intense training the last two years and would consider myself very fit (I ran a marathon back in April). Just the other day me and my dad were talking about how I've not been ill at all these last couple of years at all. My diet basically consists of, if it has an ingredients list or comes in a box / packet then don't eat it. I shop at local farm shops and local butchers and markets for all of my food and I just don't get ill. I wash my food before I prepare it but I never peel it (except onions) as I consider it waste, I eat the whole apple, garlic skin, chicken skin carrots and parsnips etc.

I lived in student accommodation last year my entire floor got swine flu, coughs, colds, infections except me.

EDIT: I do remember getting a cough this year when the weather changed but it was so pathetic it was like a small tiny tickle in the back of my throat so pathetic I could even resist the urge to cough every time but that was the extent of that.

Maybe if more kids got off there arses and went running or whatever and cut the crap out there diets then they would be less weak and susceptible to these diseases.
edit on 10-7-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: Marked out what I added.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
WOW that's a relief, I read "Vaccine was grown in human fecal tissue", and I was outraged!!!

Fetal tissue on the other hand? That's not so bad.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnalyticalDreamer

You're right however oneof the reasons why so many mothers buy junk at the supermarket is because it's cheap; here fresh bananas are $12.95 kilo, in fact all fresh produce has become quite expensive and the local markets here is right in the city about an hour or so away plus bridge charge both ways and parking costs are crazy. What I do is buy fresh produce at our supermarket and just buy cheap meat; I can't remember last time I purchased lamb cutlets....which are only $28.00 kilo....so I wait for the specials and stock up the big freezer. Now I can feed a family of 4 on only $10.00 for evening meals and just started baking my own bread.

Although we are lucky where we are with soccer fields etc, most parts of our state you can't go play with a ball in the park unless you are training with your team. Some parks have reduced equipment because of accident claims and law suits. It's crazy what are councels are doing and kids are finding it harder to be more active because they're limited in what they are allowed to do in public parks or they just live far away from them. Large backyards are a thing of yesterday.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In sodas? Wow... might be a stretch.

Vaccines:
Article conclusion: Apparently then it is not mercury causing the issues for autism in vaccine...but fetal cells. Don't dismiss the mercury mixture yet as it is mercury as it causes -or has the potential to depending on case volume of vaccinations- cytotoxicity and stress in the brain's developing cell structure.

Fetal cells can act as antigens.
They can Efficiently lyse normally developing cells.

Studies prior to vaccinations vs current autism diagnosis even vs child without vaccines, would help to prove this true or false.

<<   2 >>

join