It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

be realistic, expect miracles:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
prepare to be amazed or...remember

Cure CANCER in 3 minutes

www.youtube.com...

the power of group meditation...

The Maharishi Effect The Power of Group Meditation to Bring Peace. Episode: 1124, Air Date: 12 October 2009.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I once held hands and sung kumbaya with a group of hippies.

I remember being gassy afterwards, which I think was from all the organic grains they fed us.

...no miracle cures though.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Great video, I just started watching it but if there were more studies to show that this type of meditation could regress/eliminate cancer it would be a complete breakthrough. I personally believe there is a power behind meditation and frequencies that could change everything, from inner to outer healing and beyond. This guy boncho literally only post if it involves debunking or belittling new ideas/research/technology; I remember him wasting away at Rossis cold fusion (e-cat) and look where it's at now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol, right on bro

wheatgrass....very good for you

oh and organic, you know what's up

namaste'

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Greg Braden is either really gullible and beliieves anything anybody tells him, or he's a fraud, or he's incompetent, or some combination of those.

I believe that some amazing cures have happened that western medicine can't explain. But I don't believe that a tumor disappears in less than 3 minutes like that, it's got to be a hoax. Anyone who thinks that isn't faked is pretty gullible. Tissue doesn't vanish that quickly. If you think it does, you need a reality check.

That video doesn't prove that tumor disappeared and if you believe it did, then go watch a magic show and tell me you believe everything you see in the magic show...it's just a trick, in fact you will see much better tricks in the magic show, I can assure you.

More evidence Gregg Braden doesn't know what he's talking about:
Exposing the crooks behind the myth! Gregg Braden's "Choice Point 2012"- a HIGHLY critical analysis

Braden has, erm, missed the boat on a number of important issues. These are his five main points:

The end of the Mayan Great Cycle marks a rare alignment of our planet, our solar system and the center of our galaxy - one that will not occur again for another 26,000 years....

If Braden did not do even the minimal research necessary to establish these points, then he is incompetent and unqualified to speak on these issues. If he did do the research and reports the facts falsely anyway, then he is a fraud. There is no way to mince this point: Braden has overlooked some very basic facts about his own claims.
Indeed, he's either incompetent, or a fraud in his 2012 claims, though in the case of the healing video, he's either one of those, or just very, very gullible as is anyone else who thinks a tumor will magically vanish in 3 minutes.

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I remember him wasting away at Rossis cold fusion (e-cat) and look where it's at now.
I'm looking at where it's at now, it's about the same place as Keely's motor was in 1880, meaning "just around the corner", and we still don't have one of those in commercial use yet 130 years later and apparently never will, though some gullible people still hang on to hope for the Keely motor.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

woah...think outside of the box for a change

miracles do happen, i know..

2012....was not written in stone for nothing

prepare to be amazed or remember..

i can share "scientific" videos, but i rather listen to beings of love/light

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
woah...think outside of the box for a change
I do. Didn't I say I believe there are cures western science can't explain?

But I wasn't born yesterday and I know a trick when I see one.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

that's cool, you can think it's a trick...

the power of love and forgiveness can heal anything, it's frequency....vibration of life...

i'm not saying to believe this video, just putting stuff out there....

do i believe it's possible?

i do, just about anything is possible

some people can touch you and you will be healed, we have that ability...raise your vibration, activate your DNA...be fully Human

miracles

you need love for that to happen, be love

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

do i believe it's possible?

i do, just about anything is possible
If they used some technique to make the tumor disappear within a period of, say, three weeks, that would bring it within the realm of possibility. Then I'd be wondering if it's really possible, wondering if why if it works so well why aren't more people trying to do the same thing, etc. But when it happens in 3 minutes I don't even see the need to ask those questions.

Regarding whether it's impossible for it to happen in 3 minutes: Strictly speaking, I can't say I know for sure it's impossible, only that it contradicts everything we know about how quickly tissue can be built up or taken away by the body, so it would be an extraordinary claim with no extraordinary evidence to back it up...in other words there's just no reason to believe such a claim.

There's also the fact that history has demonstrated there are plenty of hoaxers and charlatans in alternative medicine..I'm not saying that they all are, there might be some who aren't, just that there are enough who have been found to be hoaxing.

Regarding the spiritual side of medicine, have you looked at the results of the $2 million prayer study that Harvard was involved in? The prayers and good feelings not only didn't help the patients that the people praying had good spiritual feelings about, but if the person knew they were being prayed for, they actually seemed more likely to do less well than people that didn't know they were being prayed for. I know a lot of people, including me, aren't real happy about the way that study turned out because we would like to think it would help, and apparently you would probably like that also, but the study didn't turn out the way we wanted it to.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

i hear ya bro,

well.....

lol

i was gonna say something, but now...i think i'll just let it be, people can make their own thoughts on this..

i feel prayers are a positive thing...

i love to help people, but the person usually has to ask for help for me to be allowed to give said help...

i forgot the cosmic law that goes with this idea...

know what i mean?

i know that for real healing to take place you would need to allow it first of all and then there would be a reason to be healed or some kind of lesson learned...

all about learning and experience..you know

well, i love to believe in miracles and i am working having more faith

hugs

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
this is a good thread imo

at least it's positive, lol

i love you all, thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is it mind over matter or a new miracle worker.
You know how popular the last Miracle Worker was.
Can wishing make it true.
Are good and bad spirits involved in any way.
Some special technique we must learn, thats the ticket.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You just watched a video of a tumor disappearing, what more proof could you want? Yes there's always the possibility that its fake, but think about where that way of thinking will get you (nowhere, since its fake lets move on). Since we can neither prove nor disprove this video, we can only make assumptions. But, what if it is real? The implications this could have. People on ATS need to let go of whether or not anything you actually read is true or fake on here. Take everything with a grain of salt... Or, just give everything a chance. People are so fast to throw their opinions onto videos stopping it from going everywhere, if half the people (like boncho up there) didn't care about the video, why comment in the first place??

Anyways, I thought it was an extremely interesting video, as I've actually never seen video proof of the healing capabilities of meditation. It would be nice if, (like gregg said, they have done this hundreds of times) at least show a video of a couple more sessions or a picture comparing the results of some of the other cases. S+F, thanks for the videos OP

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

some people can touch you and you will be healed, we have that ability...raise your vibration, activate your DNA...be fully Human

I think you'll find that the DNA of cancer cells is inherently quite active.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

cancer can be turned off....

you ever see the movie forks over knives?

there are other ways too..

top topics

join