It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albanian town thanks George W. Bush with statue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
George W Bush Statue In Albania

* Bush statue unveiled after June 2007 visit

* Albanians admire United States

* Bill Clinton statue already in neighboring Kosovo

FUSHE KRUJE, Albania, July 6 (Reuters) - A tiny Albanian village that U.S. President George W. Bush visited in 2007 has unveiled a shirt-sleeved statue of him, in a square named for him.

The 2.85 m- (9.3 ft-) tall statue of the former president, raising his left hand in greeting, was unveiled on Wednesday in the square festooned with Albanian and American flags for the occasion.

"I will not die without meeting him again," she said.

"Albanians' pro-Americanism has its roots in our attempts... to build our deserved future as a free nation, as a free country," Prime Minister Sali Berisha told the crowd.

--
I am not surprised that war monger Albanians admire the elitist war criminals families, including Clinton and tony Blair you know if they love bush that much they can keep him, afterall isnt bush now hiding from the public?

to build our deserved future as a free nation, as a free country

--

Ah Yes The Great Albania, thats why Albanians in Kosovo are still waving the Albanian flags in Kosovo and in Kosovo Pristina Albanians sure like living trash, they dont care for cleaning the trash at all when few tourists in eupore last year came to Pristina they complimented how Pristina is trashy and even dirty its also best to avoiding talking politics to Albanians in Kosovo if you want to avoid an fight and a ride to the hospital , as those tourists stated in those traveling reviewing sites.

As for this story it seems to me that theres a wider larger agenda plotted out by the Bilderberg Group, but the way that the Albanians are worshiping war criminals for whom they bombed Iraq,Libya Afghanistan killed millions of innocent people is just disgusting i will add this as an example its just like thanking a murder for killing a bus full of people.

In Today's Kosovo unemployment rate is still going to be higher and it wont be fixed because honestly Albanians in Kosovo seem to care only about Drugs and Crime, Crime is repeatably growing in Kosovo.

Minorities dont have rights in Kosovo, only the Albanians do, and still the Roma population in Kosovo dont exist but they did before the war in Kosovo do a few Romas exist? yes but not many.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I read about it yesterday and i found it weird and funny(actually hilarious).

Here are some pics.If i didn't see it,i wouldn't believe it.
www.zougla.gr...

This is one of the most pathetic attempts to kiss-ass i have ever seen in my life.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Finally Dubya is getting the praise he deserves! The greatest president of recent times! Thank you Dubya, thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

A statue...George W. Bush...

The only good thing I see out of this is that he'll get covered in pigeon snip...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Some touring American might one day give it the Vladamir Lenin treatment... headless lol!
edit on 9-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join