It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video everone on ATS should take the time to watch...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Watched this video from UFOTV last night and found it the best i've seen in a very long time. I recommend everyone watch it even the non-belivers as it will probably change your opinion on the subject.

The hour long conference is led by Jaime Maussan, a journalist from Mexico and also the countrys leading Ufologist. Most of you have probably heard of him, and those that do will know that this guy doesnt mess about when it comes to this subject.

His presentation shows many UFO and ET clips and also a little on the more important crop circles. Everything shown on this video apart from one clip was new to me and couldnt be explained away as anything from 'us'.

Some of the things you will see are...

-UFO being narrowly missed by plane
-UFOs following planes
-Organic looking UFOs
-UFO fleets/flotillas
-Flying saucers
-UFO light displays
-Important crop circles
-and a good selection of ET pictures and videos which even if cant be proven real, make you think.

I think most of these sightings have been taken from South America which asks another question...

Whats so special about that part of the world?

Is it because the people there look up more? Because their heritage classes them worthy of attention from these beings? Or simply because they are just focusing on that area to try and get a solid foothold before moving on to the rest of this planet? I dont know, this is just speculation.

Anyway, heres the video. Enjoy, i know i did

Peace

InKeepingSecretsOfSilentEarth
edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Your video doesn't work .

The hour long conference is led by Jaime Maussan

All I need to see , I'm not prepared to waste an hour on Jaime Maussan's fantasies .
edit on 9-7-2011 by gortex because: typo edit

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
works now

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

X-Conference + Jaime Maussan = Snake Oil

From skinned monkeys to balloons, his evidence is obvious to even mild scrutiny and yet he projects this bumbling personality as though he's simple and sincere.

..and before I I sound like I've never made a mistake or been taken in...one of Maussan's videos led to me joining ATS. My first two threads were about them and I now know they were balloons!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

The hour long conference is led by Jaime Maussan, a journalist from Mexico and also the countrys leading Ufologist

Ufologist ??

Sorry iksose7, nothing personal but Maussan reports everything from anything. Credibility: none, ziltch, nada...

Have an ATS Search about Maussan and Hoax. That should keep you busy for a while !!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey, if thats your guys opinions then who am i to say otherwise. I myself look at the subject with open eyes and an open mind.

It really sadens me to see so many people nowadays, even on a conspiracy website like this one that wont even watch something just because someone has been given a bad name...

If you were to watch the video, you would see that some of the footage has been scrutinized and proven authentic.

I know that ATS says Deny Ignorance but i'm starting to feel like that means nothing anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
I know that ATS says Deny Ignorance but i'm starting to feel like that means nothing anymore.
What it means is, find videos that don't have Maussan's name attached to them. Then you might get someone to watch it.

How many of his hoaxes do you expect people to watch? As Kandinsky said, a lot of his UFOs are balloons.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sorry, Jamie is tainted by his own actions, no one labelled him until people found out he was deliberately posting lies & fakes for his own enrichment.

No one is going to take anything Jamie personally guarantee's with a pinch of salt...ever..

Such a shame as one day he might just find something that's genuine, the cry wolf syndrome is strong in him..
edit on 9-7-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I've seen the video and it has a section on balloons and another on crop-circles. It has the alien behind the lampost, the one in the cemetery and the one standing behind a guy and his car. There's the UFO video taken by 'Mexican police' where the guy focuses on the grass in the foreground rather than the object behind it. There are a couple of clips of planes being followed by something, but the footage is very poor and that one in Argentina (iirc) where a formation lights up against a hilly valley. The recording stops precisely at the point they would be visible against the dawn sky above the mountain...exactly at the right point!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The recording stops precisely at the point they would be visible against the dawn sky above the mountain...exactly at the right point!
Careful editing is definitely one of Maussan's deceptive tricks of his trade. I think most of us have seen cases where such editing has been used to conceal the true nature of an object.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I can't comment because I haven't watched the video. I see you have some fans here who are commenting without bothering to do so. I carefully search the bathwater for the baby before I dump the whole pan out the window.
It is pretty long so I may not get back to you right away but thanks for posting.

My feeling is this, so the guy investigated a hoax or two. Maybe he was even fooled himself.
So what? Does this make a man a liar. Remember the boy who cried wolf? Last warning was a wolf.
Only because he lied once, no one believed him.... and the wolf killed everyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by iksose7

X-Conference + Jaime Maussan = Snake Oil

From skinned monkeys to balloons, his evidence is obvious to even mild scrutiny and yet he projects this bumbling personality as though he's simple and sincere.

..and before I I sound like I've never made a mistake or been taken in...one of Maussan's videos led to me joining ATS. My first two threads were about them and I now know they were balloons!

I don't think it is any crime to be taken in by a charlatan but it is a crime to discount everything and everyone connected with one (or someone deemed one) categorically as bunk. Some hoaxes are so elaborate and expert that even a seasoned investigator like Maussan might be taken in. This does not make the man a fraud.

I have seen Jamie Maussan report on actual events and phenomena that were not hoaxes and so to call them all hoaxes is irresponsible "bigotry" of a kind and bound to be inaccurate - speaking purely from a scientific, analytical viewpoint.

edit on 9-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance - Deny ignorant people who believe everything and refuse to accept some things are fake.
Deny Ignorance - Deny ignorant people who believe everything is fake and refuse to accept some things COULD be true.

I think some skeptics took this as their motto and actually erased the second meaning of it.

I haven't studied this Maussian enoough, Im just talking about the general 'Deny Ignorance' idea.

Indeed, deny ignorance but not just by the too big believers, also by the too big skeptics.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I have seen Jamie Maussan report on actual events and phenomena that were not hoaxes...

You've watched videos?

...and so to call them all hoaxes is irresponsible "bigotry" of a kind and bound to be inaccurate - speaking purely from a scientific, analytical viewpoint.

I'm not sure about the scientific analysis there buddy. People are pointing out that Maussan has a very poor history of promoting hoaxes. In that light, why should people spend an hour of their time (and monthly download quota?) on a guy whose record is disappointing? Wouldn't that be a foolish pursuit?

Bigotry is a strong word to use against people who've watched Maussan's stuff, read all about him and no longer find him interesting.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Does this make a man a liar.
Yes, he paid someone money to create a hoax for him.

That makes him a liar, a hoaxer, a charlatan, unethical and an embarassment to anyone trying to do legitimate investigation, and a few other things that gives him a well earned position on the "UFO hall of shame":

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax.....it is indeed a wonder why anyone would give Maussan a grain of credibility. Let's just hope a real case of import never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations.
Definitely a liar and a hoaxer. And yes if a real case ever finds its way to him, it will be thrown out with the bathwater as you put it. But nobody with any sense would give him a real case, they would go to someone with a better reputation if they wanted it to be taken seriously.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

This does not make the man a fraud.

Of course not. It's just that he promotes them like there is no tomorrow. I spent a lot of time watching Maussan's fantastic evidence. Always turns out to be trash. Always.

So, sorry, but I don't feel like watching him for another minute. An hour ??? Thank you but no thank you.

Nothing personal.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

iksose7
It really sadens me to see so many people nowadays, even on a conspiracy website like this one that wont even watch something just because someone has been given a bad name...

Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me .
Maussan gave himself a bad name by promoting Hoaxes and Hoaxers , from the shoddy Mexico UFO by the tower blocks to the now infamous Jerusalem UFO Hoax , the negative responses by some members is not due to Ignorance , its experience .

newcovenant
I can't comment because I haven't watched the video. I see you have some fans here who are commenting without bothering to do so.

Its not a case of not bothering , Its because we know who and what Maussan is , we have seen and commented on his Hoaxes for years , to believe anything he says now would be ignorance indeed .

Imtor
I haven't studied this Maussian enoough, Im just talking about the general 'Deny Ignorance' idea.

May I suggest you do some research on him , then you will see the reason we can comment without watching the video .

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP, don't let the detractors bother you. I referred to this site once or at least a very good study that was presented here on another site. As it was pasted so the readers could go here to read, the thread was killed by others pointing out that what was on conspiracy sites such as this were not reliable. Meaning folks here are like they are criticizing. excuse the spelling in a hurry.

So folks whom down play others are themselves relegated to the role of not being trustworthy and should not be taken serious. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I normally don't reply to myself but I just wanted to edit further and was out of the 4 hours window...

Have an ATS Search about Maussan and Hoax. That should keep you busy for a while !!

These should get you started, took me a few seconds...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just so one can understand my point of view.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I have gone through this before.

Let's all just agree to disagree. What does it matter to you if I choose "ignorance?"
You are not SAVING ME from anything so I wouldn't go to too much trouble trying to convince me.

I am as pig headed and obstinate and just plain obtuse as they come.

I don't trust that source...UFO watchdog. I am not convinced Billy Mier is a fraud either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join