It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is how you get treated in the "only democracy in the Middle East"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Hmm let's see.

About 1500 protestors dead in Syria in the last two months.
How many died in Israel, Gaza, Judea and Samaria ?

About 60,000 protestors arrested in Syria in the last two months.
How many in Israel, Gaza, Judea and Samaria ?

I may be a hypocrite by your own twisted standards, but at least the evidence is on my side.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What evidence is on your side?

Does Israel not blockade,starve,steal land and terrorize the Palestinians??

Are all the facts shown just BS lies?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Starve? Yet another comidian.
Lol, how typical. Why bother with actual facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
If only you new how ludicrous you sound right now.
No, I was pointing out how incredibly hypocrite, prejudice, biased and spewing hate bunch of people you are, when it comes to Israel.
Everyday, atrocities (real ones) are happening in the surrounding neighbors of Israel, yet not a peep from you. An idiot detained for not showing his ID,,,ahhh, that should definitely get headlines.

No, you're begging and pleading for us to ignore Israel because Syria is worse. That's your whole thing on this thread.

If the situation in Syria worries you so deeply - which I doubt, since it involves Arabs getting killed - then there are several threads on ATS already open regarding Syria. Or Libya. Or Egypt. Or Iran. Or wherever you're suddenly concerned about.

This one is about a dude in Israel getting singled out for a verboten opinion in support of der üntermensch arabushim. He didn't show his ID, which sure, is dumb. But your argument that it should never be mentioned becuase, gasp, did you hear what Assad did today is goddamned dumb.

Especially in light of the fact I'm sure you expect an Israeli getting a scratch to be headline news... even though MILLIONS of Africans are dying of AIDS right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

So let's recap. No Syria this time.
A provocateur idiot refuse to show his ID and was arrested. In Israel.
Ohhh ...Booo...So disturbing. That is suffice these days to get a headline here in ATS.

Thank you for the good laugh.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
..."israel" at its finest,hes didnt do anything wrong.

"israelis" are occupiers of Palestine,they are out of control.

Palestine is the only place the allies need to be in the middle east for a legal reason,which is to stop the genocide happening over there.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Thats shocking and his had a good voice too. My gues is you saw the video of the young 14 year old Syrian that made news worldwide?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Mate...show me a starving Gazan or Palestinain and I promise to show you a real live fairy!

Are you aware the Palestinian women both from Gaza and the West Bank are the 3rd most obese women in the world and the Palestinians are the 8th most obese in the world?

countercultureconservative.wordpress.com...

Take a closer look at that link my friend......photos of a typical market in Gaza......now look lower in the article and you'll see a REAL child dying of starvation! The Gazans are not going hungry but all these protestors want to spend a whole lot of money on ships and boats to try and break a political blockade while real people are starving in Africa!

The Gazans never got it so good since the blockade started. Believe you me, there are things stranger than fiction out there but no one does their research.

I thought I'd better let you in on a secret.....whenever I post a whole heap of these photos and links, my private message box is full of new "foes" and some of my posts get deleted. Tonight I had the same guy send me 7 "foe" messages. Do I care? Not on your nelly! People need to face facts that not all seems what it is.

edit on 10-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You make a very valid point grav, so many real atrocities going on in the world and the same names here are hardly seen.

A story arises that shows Israel countering a Palestinian in whatever capacity and you would think a nuke had been launched into a city.

However, if there is a lull in events in that part of the world, we can almost guarantee a 'well researched and presented' thread based around some radical islamist propoganda youtube video, that omits facts and context but always delivers on a sensational title and soundtrack, as that is all it has going for it.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Wow you really cant even read your own sources. The obesity levels are from 1999-2003. Last time I checked the blockade started in 2007. What is that four letter word that people use when someone displays great levels of idiocy.... Oh that right... FAIL

I guess you have such a deep bias that you fail to even properly research and read your own sources.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No it is not. Looking through your posting history I can see that you only post threads and posts which paint Arabs in a negative manner, whereas I created my account to post information on Libya, Bahrain and others. Simply look through my posting history.

So I guess the evidence is on my side. Oh and when it comes to deaths, remember the 300 Gazans who died in the first minute of the Israeli assualt on Gaza?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

Ya well when it freakin says when you sign up for a passport / visa in any country its a requirement you must have it on you 24/7 ummm... what exactly did you think was going to occur?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

No it is not. Looking through your posting history I can see that you only post threads and posts which paint Arabs in a negative manner, whereas I created my account to post information on Libya, Bahrain and others. Simply look through my posting history.

So I guess the evidence is on my side. Oh and when it comes to deaths, remember the 300 Gazans who died in the first minute of the Israeli assualt on Gaza?

300 hundred huh ?
Please refresh our memory. How many B1-b and B-52 Israel own?
So it was 300 in the first minute, and only 1400 for the rest of the month.
Gee those sloppy evil Israelis.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I like the fact that you only adress a small segment of my comment. Thats what you ussually do when you know you are wrong. You find the smallest strand of information so you can divert the discussion. Yes 300 in the first minute and 1400 for the rest of the month. Of course you don't really care since they are brown people right?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If you are a trouble maker looking for problems you would get treated like that in many countries.
And in some you would get treated a lot worse.
Try being a trouble maker in Mexico. i hear the jails are very bad.

Its funny that there are a number of Arab Muslims that don't want to live in a palestinian state or any Arab state and live in Israel.

They also serve in the Israeli military.
Both the Druze and Negev Bedouins are Muslims that don't want anything to do with palestinians.
Nor do they want to live in a Arab state.

About 160,000 Bedouins live in Israel.
And about 122,000 Druze
Druze citizens are prominent in the Israel Defense Forces as Volenteers

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I like the fact that you only adress a small segment of my comment

me too.
I usually take the dumbest lie and comment on that.
And usually, how surprising, it's you parroting Palestinian propaganda.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

So let's recap. No Syria this time.
A provocateur idiot refuse to show his ID and was arrested. In Israel.
Ohhh ...Booo...So disturbing. That is suffice these days to get a headline here in ATS.

Thank you for the good laugh.

I might point out that the young man was ONLY asked for his ID because he was supporting the Palestinian cause. None of the chanting Israelis were asked for their ID. I also think if he gave them his passport the next step would be to take him in for questioning so the end result would be the same. It was only important for the IDF to stop him from demonstrating support for Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Where did you see IDF arresting him?
This happened during “Jerusalem day” .
He was clearly there as a provocation.
By Israeli law, if asked for, you must present your ID.
He refused to do so, thus taken for questioning.

Case closed. Move on.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yet you fail to prove it is a lie. I have read a number of essays in regards to the IDF attack on Gaza and in correlation with the NEWS reports my numbers seem to be correct. Don't talk to me about propgaganda sir: You are definetely not one to talk. Rarely have I seen you cite an impartial source where as I have.

At 11:30am on December 27, 2008, Israel launched the campaign titled Operation Cast Lead. It began with an opening wave of airstrikes in which F-16 fighter jets and AH-64 Apache attack helicopters[106] simultaneously struck 100 preplanned targets within a span of 220 seconds

www.israelnationalnews.com...
From Arutz Sheva- 205 dead arabs in the first 220 seconds. When one does an analysis of all other sources they will come to the figure 300 after revision and recollection. So even the most conservative of figures states in the first 220 seconds 205 Arabs were killed.
edit on 11-7-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Oops, you forgot this:

ACCORDING TO ARAB SOURCES IN GAZA, the death toll there is 205. HAMAS sources predicted that the body count would reach 350.”

And of course, no time frame was given.

ACCORDING TO ARAB SOURCES IN GAZA...LMAO.
Is there a special Oscar for Pallywood actors ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join