It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Why not? Clearly we as a bunch of clearly different races on earth are not ready for this sort of knowledge. I have come to realize that, when I look around me, I see nobody that isn't ready for the world that IS out there. I am beginning to make a picture with a balance of logic and intuition of what actually happens and when you poise logically sound information to individuals in everyday life. It's like people are addicted to drama in tiny doses or large doses or are actually fricken addicted to the paradigm mindset.

I would have no problem joining, offering my opinion, or learning about the systems that govern this "outland" we live in. I can look at most people and determine the "Why bother" conclusion. Earth feels like a spec in this solar system like a hornets nest that nobody ever want's to bother and really mang look around you. Government organisations set up all talking # about each other. We have the power (overnight) to redistribute food/supplies throughout the world. We have the power right now to end this silly industrial civilization and upgrade everyone to a higher species. We can sort out our differences and upgrade our entire being and way we live right now!

Sure there might be other races in the cosmos that feel differently that run on a different instinct but if we got out of this "baby" mindset we won't end up a locust race in this universe. We can realize our true divine light and offering other races the path through the darkness.

But what do you do? You sit there and try to wrap your mind around this because of what YOU understand without understanding the infinite potential that space is.

What do you do everyday that make's this world a better place?

What are you going to do to get out of this paradigm we live in?

Are you gonna rattle your chains or you going to stand up and show the world who and what you really are?

After saying all of this I stand firm with my conclusion.

None of you can ever know the truth of what happens out there because it could damage and cause pain on a global scale. We've been in this for possibly ten's of thousands of years already and who knows what racial demons we might dig up about ourselves.

We decide when to stop fighting, whining or crying and just like you...

I decide when I am ready.
edit on 9-7-2011 by PositivelyDetermined because: Mispelled the title

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

So.... what are you going to do?
How are you going to feed the world (overnight)?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't really think of ATS as a "conspiracy site." It officially bills itself as an "alternative media outlet" and I think that's a lot more of a realistic description. ATS is really about approaching truth from different angles, taking truth out for a test drive and kicking the tires, as it were. Some of this involves conspiracy but most of it, in fact, does not.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
Sure there might be other races in the cosmos that feel differently that run on a different instinct but if we got out of this "baby" mindset we won't end up a locust race in this universe.

Our "baby" mindset will make us the locust race in this universe??

Ever think about the possibility that the absence of a locust/hive mindset is what is keeping us from developing?

I'm sure any succesful alien race utilizes such a social structure over the ever progressing solitary mindset we are working with here on Earth. For any group to be succesful one has to see that the differences do not seperate us but make us stronger (as a group).

Ants are more likely to colonise space, if you ask me. Men will have destroyed himself before ever achieving this goal.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

So.... what are you going to do?
How are you going to feed the world (overnight)?

Think about it......everything is there for such a goal to be achieved. What's keeping us from doing it?

Because we see the people who need the food as separte from us, it's a different group of people..."well that's them and this is us. Shouldn't have been born in a country with little food, good luck".

Do not say we haven't got the resources to feed the worldpopulation overnight because there's 6 billion of us, if we'd work together you'd be amazed at what we could do.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I know it is possible in theory and it is what the magority want but we do not personally have any power to do anything ourselves. I know it is sad, but it just makes us sad to feel powerless.
We have a choice though. Do i want to feel sad and scared or do i enjoy being happy?
It is not intelligent to want to hurt and suffer. If i hurt, chances are that i will not be putting love out. It may feel like love to feel sorry for others, this though is giving power away and it drains you because it is fragmentation.
We need to be whole and complete, here and now.
Love what is here.

If we make our own cell a loving cell it will touch other cells and the world will be transformed.
I can not touch the cells in Africa or other places i can not see (only on tv).
I can only feel sad and angry and that is then what i am.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I know it is possible in theory

It's possible in practice as well.

and it is what the magority want

The majority wants to have just that little bit more than his/her neighbor.

but we do not personally have any power to do anything ourselves.

Depends on what you define as "we".

I know it is sad, but it just makes us sad to feel powerless.

That's a self-generated image which we choose to adapt. In what aspect are we "powerless"?? We are the most powerful force this world has yet encoutered.

We have a choice though. Do i want to feel sad and scared or do i enjoy being happy?

It's not about emotion but more about action. That's where apaty and self-interest step in....

It is not intelligent to want to hurt and suffer. If i hurt, chances are that i will not be putting love out. It may feel like love to feel sorry for others, this though is giving power away and it drains you because it is fragmentation.

You are not excusing yourself for the lack of action through esoteric mumbling, are you? Hurt is just as much a part of life as happyness is, it's not your personal experience that matters, it's the overall experience of the group that should be at focus.

We need to be whole and complete, here and now.

???

If we make our own cell a loving cell it will touch other cells and the world will be transformed.

There you go with breaking up the whole into smaller parts again. That "own cell" is the problem right there....

I can not touch the cells in Africa or other places i can not see (only on tv). I can only feel sad and angry and that is then what i am.

Are you sure that isn't just an excuse?

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ok.
So what's the plan to make it happen?
How are you going to do it?
When you say that the majority want more than their neighbours, it looks like it is not possible in practice.

I see you end your messages with peace but do you know what peace feels like?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Ok.
So what's the plan to make it happen?
How are you going to do it?
When you say that the majority want more than their neighbours, it looks like it is not possible in practice.

That's easy.....just wait for another global disaster. Nothing like a common threat to bring people together again.

Can't change people's individual mindset now, we're too far into the game already.

Just ask your grandparents how they looked at the world right after the WWII ended. There was no "I", there was "we" and from "we" great things can be achieved. I guess the shock of a global war isn't enough to trigger our memories in such a way that it lasts, so every couple of generations we repeat the program.

Maybe a good ol' alien invasion would do the trick of uniting the entire world population once and for all. Yeah, that would be it!! Just watch how we can operate as one if we'de encounter a threat from outside. Betcha nobody would be bitching about skin color or religion.

Bring on the alien invasion I say!!

Peace
edit on 9-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: Aaaargh spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I see you end your messages with peace but do you know what peace feels like?

Enlighten me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It is all about our 'individual' mindset.
The mind has been set.
Conditioned, made, produced, a system. A prison for your mind.
'Your' mind. Whos mind?
The mind is seen by you, it is not you.

You are peace itself.
Find you. Look for you.
Our natural state is peace and joy.
All else is illusion/maya.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It is all about our 'individual' mindset.
The mind has been set.
Conditioned, made, produced, a system. A prison for your mind.
'Your' mind. Whos mind?
The mind is seen by you, it is not you.

You are peace itself.
Find you. Look for you.
Our natural state is peace and joy.
All else is illusion/maya.

Yeah...that'll help those people dying of hunger. Try selling that notion over there......

"No you don't need food, you need to realise that peace and joy are all that matters"

I'm being pretty cynical right now but that's because it's morning time where I am and I'm all out of coffee.

Peace (yeah def. peace)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

We see the world suffering because that is what we believe.
Does it stop the apparent suffering?
You can sit there and suffer along with them if that is what you choose, but does it make a difference.
Yes, it does make a difference, we have more suffering.

What we could do if we believe in suffering is see that to be without coffee is no hardship and be at peace with ourselves and all that we can see, touch, hear and smell. Be one with the experience, this is life.
Rejoice and say thankyou.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I don't get why you say Peace, are you sending peace?
I know peace and it is not something to be got, not from others and it can not be wished into existance.

If the mind is put in it's place, peace will be known.
Until then you will never be free, the mind will be your master and it is cruel and judgemental.
The mind is a tool for you to use, do not let it use you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

How crazy is it to live an entire life denying yourself happiness because you have heard that someone somewhere is suffering.
Why do we do this?
It is fed to us to keep us dependant on the system. To encourage us to hand over our power.
Who can be trusted?
Find that one.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We see the world suffering because that is what we believe.

Couple of years ago I heard a story about one African tribes slaugthering the other (Hutu and Tutsis) in the most horrific manner. 3000 women and children were taken into a church. All the women were rapped with sticks and had there throats slit. All the babies and children had their heads cut off. Men were tied to trees and got a burning car tire as a necklace........that didn't actually happen?

It was my believe of a suffering world that brought about this drama? Seriously? You really need to elaborate a bit on this because i'm confused...

Does it stop the apparent suffering?

According to your theory (We see the world suffering because that is what we believe) not believing stories like these should solve the problem, right? Some would call that ignorant.....

You can sit there and suffer along with them if that is what you choose, but does it make a difference.
Yes, it does make a difference, we have more suffering.

Are you suggesting that not choosing to suffer along with what happened to my fellow man is going to solve the problem? Is that really what you are saying?

What we could do if we believe in suffering is see that to be without coffee is no hardship and be at peace with ourselves and all that we can see, touch, hear and smell. Be one with the experience, this is life.
Rejoice and say thankyou.

In case of explaining away my hardship in not having coffee, sure. Now let's see you try this theory on a young Hutu child withnessing the attrocities I mentioned above......Seriously, try and imagine yourself explaining this.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Again, i ask, so what are you able to do about it?
If you are honest, you know that there is nothing you can do.
This leaves you feeling powerless and you suffer.
Realise this.
All you are is all you see and feel.
You are a feeling being.

Do you want to suffer or do you want to live?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You are the beholder of the world.
Love it as is.
The world is a mirror so the self can be seen.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

How crazy is it to live an entire life denying yourself happiness because you have heard that someone somewhere is suffering.

It's called empathy.

Why do we do this?

Because we are social creatures?

It is fed to us to keep us dependant on the system. To encourage us to hand over our power.

Well that's an interesting theory and although I can not say with 100% certainty that it is flawed, I have a hard time believing that ignorance is the key to enlightenment.

Who can be trusted?
Find that one.

This is the point were paranoia goes from being healthy to being unhealthy. Trust me, people are unnecessarily suffering because of our self absorbed, egotistical way of life.

Trust your eyes, do you not see the rich getting richer? The poor getting poorer? Nice going.... Just ignore it a little bit longer and the problem will indeed solve itself (not in the way you would like though).

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The only ignorance there is is the ignoring of our own being.
This is the cause of all suffering.
We are told that to be selfish is wrong, we are encouraged to ignore the self.
The Self hates to be ignored, it needs to be recognized, realized.
Self realization will be the end of you and the unveiling of the underlying peace and joy that you really are.
The world will then be transformed and seen for what it really is.

<<   2 >>

join