It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covering up Minor v. Happerset SCOTUS precedent defining "Natural Born Citizen"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I don't care about removing him,

So you believe him to be ineligible to the presidency, you spend time arguing how deceptive he his, but you don't care whether he remains president? This doesn't make sense to me, but if that's how you feel. I'm guessing you won't care about him being president for a second term if it does become the case following the elections.

A usurper, if you will.

But, your illusions may come further crashing in. The truth hurts.

Illusions? You linked me to a thread about a botched up ATF operation as an indication of the failures from the Obama administration. I make no secret as to where this administration is going, stated my views afew posts back. I still don't see where all this leads to Obama being ineligible to the presidency, I still don't see how this points to hiding documents or spending millions against lawsuits. Strawman arguments cannot be used as evidence in case against his eligibility. Neither do they provide evidence that there is some large conspiracy in "scrubbing" the minor and happerset case.

So much for not responding to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
BS lol. It means they are charging Obama and looking to recoup those losses back to him.

No, you do not understand what happens at all.

No you are wrong. If he had been sanctioned and assessed for fees, he would have been injured and therefor been entitled to the BC.

No, the BC is a private document, the lawsuit was frivolous, as the judge said. How would he have been injured? He pushed a frivolous suit, so would not have been entitled to anything.

I know why he left.

It is obvious you did not know why he left.

Why are you making it seem like I didn't know?

because you did not know!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join