It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I've been looking for a site like this for a little while. I was really impressed with the rules & guidelines as I'm really interested in genuine discussions about all the really interesting stuff in this world (& other worlds!!). I live in Australia, have a fuul time job but have been researching for the past 15 years, Ancient Civilisations, the shadow government, the artificial monuments on Mars, Project Paperclip, metaphysics and more.....so looking forward to getting to know this site.

One thing never ceases to amaze me.......the way the average person accepts pretty much everything he is being told "officially". I do not consider myself above average intelligence but more and more I feel that the whole world as we think we know it, is an illusion. Even a casual interest in the events of 9/11 will lead anyone to conclude that the official version of events cannot possibly be true. This, in itself should at least make one arise and start researching in earnest.

Anyway......see you around

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razor7
I've been looking for a site like this for a little while. I was really impressed with the rules & guidelines as I'm really interested in genuine discussions about all the really interesting stuff in this world (& other worlds!!). I live in Australia, have a fuul time job but have been researching for the past 15 years, Ancient Civilisations, the shadow government, the artificial monuments on Mars, Project Paperclip, metaphysics and more.....so looking forward to getting to know this site.

One thing never ceases to amaze me.......the way the average person accepts pretty much everything he is being told "officially". I do not consider myself above average intelligence but more and more I feel that the whole world as we think we know it, is an illusion. Even a casual interest in the events of 9/11 will lead anyone to conclude that the official version of events cannot possibly be true. This, in itself should at least make one arise and start researching in earnest.

Anyway......see you around

Hey there, and welcome to ATS. Glad to see more and more people waking up everyday.
Like you, i was very impressed with the board as well. And 15 years huh? Seems like your pretty educated.
Oh and by the way its spelled "Civilization". Im yanking your chain

Hope to have intelligent discussion with you soon.
- Bruce

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Hi Bruce.....thanks

You must be American......as with the British we in Australia spell civilisation with an s.....I did get a laugh though

join