It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Story Musgrave on Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Story says that if Aliens "showed up on our doorstep we would look to Washington for defense and security. We are going to quake in our boots and instead of a celebration... ...were going to send the guns."

Interesting comment from Stanton Friedman and a few others as well

Disclosure? Forget about it...

edit on 8-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The trailer got my attention, but will it add anything new, or just stir up the same old stuff?

I'll be watching it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Project Bluebeam and the supposed leaked UN document state that the plan for NWO is as follows:
A false "alien attack" whereby nations use their nuclear weapons followed by rescue from "good aliens".

MSM certainly has propagated both the good and bad aliens. The "new age" movement was set up for the masses to believe in good aliens with messages like "don't worry, we are watching those evil ones on your planet".
So.... If true... The comment/video above supports that argument,

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Story says that if Aliens "showed up on our doorstep we would look to Washington for defense and security. We are going to quake in our boots and instead of a celebration... ...were going to send the guns."

Yup, sounds like a typical US government response. Terrified of anyone being superior to them.

Any intelligent being who comes across this planet, is not going to come down and 'meet the locals', especially when you consider all we ever do is war with each other.

st.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Can't wait to see this. When/how/where is it going to be released?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Sounds like just more attempts to reaffirm the Brookings Report that had been used for nearly 40 years as an excuse to mollify the masses. The mindset and mentality of people these days is far different than when that report was made. It's popular to promote the notion that the majority of people are gibbering idiots who panic uncontrollably at the drop of a hat. It helps to justify how the government and business looks and treats the populace.
I didn't buy this idea 20 years ago and I buy it even less so now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
how do i get it once it comes out? I love you disclosure

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I agree. The western world certainly wont really be too surprised and certainly wont flip out in a mass panic attack.

By accident or design our culture is swimming in aliens already.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
'The Time Guardian's' didnt need to seek Stanton Fried Eggman, or the USG approval to visit me or others!

These so called experts remind me of woodpeckers that cant find a juicy worm

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

If they ever show up they can expect to get sued by Ring Wraiths, The Gray Council and The Dementors. Maybe it'll be a class action :-)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

"THE ROAD TO RACHEL" movie can be seen at select International & North American film festivals starting in late 2011 and early 2012. After that, the movie will be released for distribution.

-----
Nice trailer, too bad. My guess is I'll have to wait at least a year before I get the chance to watch it.
I just realized that I haven't heard anything from Friedman for some time now.
I like listening to him and perceive him as very grounded.
That's actually refreshing in contrast to the overly present Ufo-freaks with outlandish claims (which I enjoy very much btw)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What is it, that Musgrave supposedly knows, that could be part of 'Disclosure'.?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
What is it, that Musgrave supposedly knows, that could be part of 'Disclosure'.?

Snakes in space

Story Musgrave on UFOs in Space

Musgrave: On two flights I've seen and photographed what I call "the snake," like a seven-foot eel swimming out there.

OMNI Could there be a space ship in our galaxy?
Musgrave Sure. I think there's spaceflight going on in our 100 billion stars. And if they were in
our solar system they'd be contacting us.

OMNI Who do you think is out there?
Musgrave Living creatures far more developed as civilizations. They've been around for 100
million years, and we can't even conceive how advanced they are and the kinds of things they're
doing. That's why I make an effort to communicate, and might be considered eccentric because I
do, because I know the probabilities are close to zero. But I do tell them to come down and get
me.

OMNI How would you signal them?
Musgrave Let's just say I express a desire that whatever is out there would come down and get
me. And if they came for me, unconditionally, I'd go. If they're that advanced, they probably
know my requirements in terms of oxygen, pressure, and other things. If dimensions exist that are
beyond our conceptual ability, they define reality also. I do not impose my limitations on the
system.

Guess where I got all that? From the REAL Jim Oberg's site

jamesoberg.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I really wonder myself how serious you are taking what Story says there yourself zorgon, and I also just wonder myself what Story Musgrave would have said regarding Aliens when he was not restricted by some NASA pledges.

Interesting comment from Stanton Friedman and a few others as well

Well, what I find most interesting in this video are the comments from Dr. Jesse A. Marcel junior and Philip Corso junior and interesting what Stanton Friedman and a few others said as well
But let there be no mistake, it was Stanton Friedman who put no doubt the Roswell case and the former and now deceased intelligence officer Jesse Marcel sr. on the world map again.

Disclosure? Forget about it...]

I did that already some years ago.

edit on 8/7/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I really wonder myself how serious you are taking what Story says there yourself zorgon, and I also just wonder myself what Story Musgrave would have said regarding Aliens when he was not restricted by some NASA pledges.

Well see? That is the problem... all the astronauts are "joking" around and teasing us like Story's "Snake" and Buzz's "Monolith on Mars" They know damn well how we will read it, and they can deny it all they want that they were "just joking" but the deed is done... the seed planted and the NASA Boogeyman is holding their pension axe over their head

And we have those like JimO here to help fuel that fire by saying they really didn't mean what they said... just a joke haha...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Well see? That is the problem... all the astronauts are "joking" around and teasing us like Story's "Snake" and Buzz's "Monolith on Mars" They know damn well how we will read it, and they can deny it all they want that they were "just joking" but the deed is done... the seed planted and the NASA Boogeyman is holding their pension axe over their head

And we have those like JimO here to help fuel that fire by saying they really didn't mean what they said... just a joke haha...

Musgrave's name is associated with a number of clear-cut UFO stories, such as the STS-80 'circle formation' and the claim by Clark McClelland that he saw Musgrave on a secret TV channel meeting face to face with a space alien on a shuttle flight. That's the sort of 'disclosure' tease I was referring to. His 'space snakes' is his own business in explaining, even if his explanation may be more whimsical than you'd prefer to believe.

He also can address the malicious fantasy that he is lying or withholding information based on threats of punishment or pension suspension. Of course, if he denies it, it's further proof he's being forced to lie about it by the Dark Forces. This is a perfectly self-citing reality-repelling attitude that by explaining everything, explains nothing except how believers can rationalize rejecting testimony of direct eyewitnesses, if they assume THEY [the believers] know better than the people who were actually there.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Project Bluebeam and the supposed leaked UN document state that the plan for NWO is as follows:
A false "alien attack" whereby nations use their nuclear weapons followed by rescue from "good aliens".

MSM certainly has propagated both the good and bad aliens. The "new age" movement was set up for the masses to believe in good aliens with messages like "don't worry, we are watching those evil ones on your planet".
So.... If true... The comment/video above supports that argument,

So basically we nuke ourselves with our own weapons because their is no alien invasion.

Those who planned this are safe underground. Then they are going to determine Earth and Humanities future and it will be way worse than the middle/ dark ages.

Sounds logical actually considering how much money and power some people on Earth now have.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

"Project Bluebeam" is an internet meme with no evidence to back it up. It only ever shows up on internet forums like this, it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
HAHAHA this "movie" looks terrible. And Stanton Friedman is a fraud

top topics

join