It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Moderators: Please stop closing AndrewRose's threads!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can understand his first thread, but the second? He not only posted a photo, but was having an intelligent discussion with other users. Regardless of whether or not it is a hoax, there was no flaming in that thread and members were conversing respectfully with each other to try and find the truth. Closing that thread for "staff review" was completely pointless, especially considering there is much more crap plaguing this forum that you can more wisely spend your time focused on.

Please reopen AndrewRose's picture thread and leave the community alone. Thanks in advance.
edit on 8-7-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yea i wonder what happened to that armless guy that was stalking him...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Where else

twitter.com...#!/bob_the_thing

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I believe the picture to be of someone suffering from a birth defect being born with no arms I googeled it and came up with such a video ..a young lady living a normal life with no arms .
What if Bob as they called him is such a person but a tad off as they say .
The poor guy may be just being confined at home and being able to sneak out at night .
He looked to be dressed in white pants with a T shirt..but some nights he may not be dressed.
I think this is what Andrew Rose is seeing .
If I could cast a vote I would be in favor of bringing back the Thread and have Mods remove posts that were flameing the poster or the subject in question
Just an old mans 2 cents .

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

I am a little bewildered by the Mods action on 'Andrew's' posts too .... especially as they do not seem to meter out the same treatment for some other ( IMHO) threads with far less entertaining content.Mr Rose has not resorted to hurling any abuse at any other poster,has conducted himself with a lot of dignity ... AND,he has the B***s to come back ... WITH a pic ... that was removed too ... Mods, What have you got against 'Andrew'?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think Ive figured it out,

with the large increase in members (so I hear, Im only new myself) they also need to increase the mods, the new mods they got in are maybe a tad more "diligent" than the older ones.

It is a bit ridiculous though, I had a mod remove my post for saying someone was acting like a whiny little girl, and it was called an extreme violation!!!!!!

I think the mods need to ease up just a tad and maybe let things go a bit more, but once again Im only a noob so what would I know.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh I missed the new thread. So he actually managed to get a pic?
As much as the notion of BOB raises a chuckle it's still interesting. Does Andrew know if there are any hospitals or institutions near - that sort of thing. Enquiring minds want to know!
edit on 8-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is the thread in question (the second time around).
edit on 8-7-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
lol i've seen videos completely altered to show movie footage aliens ships in china and this guys threads get locked?

lol the only way it is justified is if the person has had a troll acount from teh same IP before, if not the mods are just tards

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The original artistic drawing of bob was a bit too life-like in some aspects. I've taken the liberty of giving him a grass skirt and a necklace for good measure to make him more civilized.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b71de02f230a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

The Mods here certainly seem to have a massive amount of animosity towards 'Andrew's' posts don't they? ... I can't help but wonder why ... seems a bit strange to me .. if you're reading this 'Andrew', why not take your pics to another site where the mods will actually let you have your say .. without being so judgemental But if you do, PLEASE, let us know where you decide go because there are MANY of us here that would love to know more!! . I always thought that ATS was supposed to be a site where people could discuss things openly ... seems to me that the CENSORSHIP here is getting a bit too much ... someone said ithat maybe there are new mods here,maybe they are just being a bit too power mad ! IMHO
edit on 8/7/2011 by RoadWitch because: Edited because my Spelling is really bad ...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Love the adaptation lol!! .. keepin' it covered !

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RoadWitch

"Power mad" is probably right. This site seems to have been leaning more towards 'communist-like forums' as of late. I think It also may be part of the bias.
edit on 8-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
SHOW ME YOUR CAMERA, 4 PIECES OF GOVT ISSUED ID AND DO OTHER THINGS I SAY CAUSE I AM MOD

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Umm people, maybe you should go back to the thread you are all complaining got closed. It's under staff review, and right below that, you see why.

They are requesting unaltered image to check the exif data. all andrew needs to do is provide that, and I'm sure the thread will be reopened.

That said, I do believe it's an attention seeking hoax, the image appears altered and until the exif data can be checked, and the mods and site staff have stated time and time again, they don't want the site users "taken for a ride", which they appear to be with 'BoB'

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ennit!!!!

Why does he have to upload it to photo bucket??

Mods are OTT imo.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey, folks!

Bob is back in business.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The point of this thread is now moot.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join