It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Vs. THEM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I would never want to make you feel less than me, everyone has their challenges in life some I've already gone through and some you haven't and some you've gone through that I have not. We all have something to learn from each other and in the end we are all the same and all we can do is help each other and that is all there is, us is all there is. Without us there is nothing and if everyone in the world continues to fight amongst each other all there will be is nothing. If we help each other there is everything. We can't think in our minds that we are greater or less than anyone we have to help each other and come together but until then we will always be at war with each other.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

You know, not to get all patriotic on you but America was founded on principals and values and I think it's safe to say that as Americans we should QUESTION EVERYTHING and if it isn't backed up by sound principals and values you should stand by your principals and values. It is not Americas fault that there are poor people in the world and it's not Americas fault that life is not perfect. Just look how far our foreign aid has gone, the same people who take our money are the same ones who accuse us and point fingers at us. So I agree but as it says in the Declaration of Independence, in times of war they are our enemies but in times of peace they are our friends.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I agree. S&F. I am not at war with anyone. Anything short of direct harm of my family, friends, or neighbors would cause me to be willing to harm another human being.

The only US vs THEM I care to fight against is the oppressors of humankind, the "elite" of the world.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Well said they are those that feel they are better and cause us to turn on each other for their benefit. Thank you for your words.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Us us us us us and them them them them...Pink Floyd says it all...We're all just ordinary men.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

You are correct that it is not Americans fault that people are poor or suffering as America is a Just a label for a land mass. People would not be suffering if elites did not feel that those suffering did not deserve what the elites were entitled too. I guess it comes down to ego, sharing or hording, giving or taking, right or wrong logically fightIng amongst each other only results in nothing.
edit on 8-7-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join