It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't steal, the federal reserve hates competition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Read this folks! I am kinda appalled at the audacity of the federal reserve to openly and blatantly steal "confiscate" these coins. It a shame that the rightful owners had their money stolen under the guise of law. plus even if they were stolen how would they ever prove it? a long with that point I'll add that doesn't the statute of limitations also play into this?
First off i would of NEVER taken them to the FED to have them authenticated and show my hand plus why would they say that they never paid inheritance tax.....? If you didn't know what you have then how could you asses how much tax you had to pay. yahoo news

Like I said never show your hand until you have to and its the same with a survivalist. Protect your assets and they'll protect you.
edit on 7-7-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A good chunk of the interest payments on the US debt goes to the Fed. So why are they continuing to profit when the nation is in so much trouble? They are a lot worst than thieves.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They were idiots to take something like that to the US treasury. Around here, there is lots of pirate treasure from the old days, for real. If I ever found any, you can bet I'll be keeping my mouth shut about it.

I remember one time in the Bahamas a kid on the beach had kicked up a coin, showed it to his Dad saying, "what's this?"

They dug a little and found 68 thousand gold doubloons, unearthed by a storm the night before, right on the beach. They announced their find, and the Bahamian govt instantly claimed 90 percent of it. Then the fight started between the Spanish and Mexican govts each claiming they owned it, because it was from a Spanish galleon, and the Mexican govt claiming it had been stolen from them back in the day. That is, before the country of Mexico even existed. The kid and his dad got to keep a couple of coins. Shoulda kept their mouths shut.

join