It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Blood Line

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok guys, got another topic that's been bugging me for awhile now. So more than 85 percent of the humans in the whole world are RH Positive meaning the people have the rhesus monkey gene in their blood line. The other percent is RH Negative meaning they have no monkey genes in their blood. My family and I are RH negative so I have no monkey genes. so what was I crossed with, a dolphin, aliens? I heard everyone thats RH Negative are reptilians but i don't think a am one
I've also read a lot of rumors that people with rh negative blood cant get aids and some other certain diseases but I don't want to take a chance. Is anyone in the same boat as me? I know i have sensitive vision and hearing and extra ribs.WTF am I? I know i'm not normal.... here is more info on the subject, its really fascinating..

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

***REMINDER***
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Failure to do this may result in your thread being trashed

edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Can you read peoples minds?
Are you exceptionally talented?
Any superhuman qualities?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This has been discussed before here....il try and find a link to the original thread and post it for you to continue your discussion there....or not haha....lets have a go of that lil search button and see what i can uncover

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theres one.....there are more but this is a long one published in 2008
edit on 7-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I can feel peoples emotions when they are sad, mad or depressed. It's almost like a heat wave, don't want to get too close. Its really hard to explain. I'm very talented in almost everything as well, great with my hands. And I think a lot differently then most, same with my whole family. Not in a weird way though...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dolphin genetics?

I'm sure this has been discussed on ATS, I'm going to search around.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

really? well im new to this..That would be great if you found the link......

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

really? well im new to this..That would be great if you found the link......

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm curious about this, I've read countless books on the subject. However, I have no clue as to what blood type I am. Don't even know how to go about finding out either. Don't guess it's of importance though, I dought I'll ever have to include it on my resume or anything.
I would assume I am of monkey origin anyway, I always loved to climb trees.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

You like to climb trees huh? Yeah, you would be RH Positive for sure

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

So is it anyone with a negative blood type?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Does it bother you that you may be different?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am type O neg... or I guess type ZERO neg.
After a bit of searching I learned something new!

type A = Antigen A
type B = Antigen B
type O = No Antigen

hence type zero.

I am universal.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by mb2591

I can feel peoples emotions when they are sad, mad or depressed. It's almost like a heat wave, don't want to get too close. Its really hard to explain. I'm very talented in almost everything as well, great with my hands. And I think a lot differently then most, same with my whole family. Not in a weird way though...

Thats the same with me. But it doesnt mean anything special. Some people are born this way. Some like me gre up normally but became sensitive later. Its just that simple. Its more about reading people's facial structure, thier body language, breath etc etc..

I could tell even what people think or what happened a while ago by just sensing and 'feeling' the environment. I was not born with it. But I acquired it lately. So i think its normal

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I think it varies because my mom and sister are borderline psychic. It's really something. They cant read peoples minds, but my mom will have detailed dreams of random events or stuff will just come to her. She cant control it though. Same with My sister. But I have nothing like that. I think females have more gifts then the males.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The easiest and cheapest way to get your blood type is to donate blood. They will send you your type after the first time you donate. They also test you for HIV at the same time. I have 0- blood which is called "universal" - I can give my blood to anyone, but can only have 0- blood given to me, which is why after the first time I donated, Canadian Blood Services continues to call and call AND call me to donate more. Besides, there is always a need for blood in the world no matter what type you are. You'll be doing a great thing.
As for "special" quallities...I believe that every human has them in different ways and I don't think that blood type has a thing to do with it. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes (no Arian here...lol) and my descendants are British and French.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: added S&F

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My whole family too is Rh negative. I do not know about any "special" powers we could have though.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Its not powers, more like a sixth sense. You feel like you are smarter than everyone, not like a smart a*s but more knowledgeable? or any type of sensitivity from people and how they act towards you?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

edit on 7-7-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

When you were a kid did you feel that you were put here for a reason?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by chrismicha77

You like to climb trees huh? Yeah, you would be RH Positive for sure

Damn that was like so mean!
Don't pretend you didn't climb trees too.

So I think I'll go donate blood today or tomorrow and find out if I am part monkey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join