It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally decided to join!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
NAMASATE to all ... hello guys i've been lurking around spying on ATS since about the beginning of 2008 ... but i've finally made the decision to join up mostly because with all thats happening in the world i just want to be able to share and discuss some of my ideas with a few like-minded people.

As soon as i get my 20 posts i'll start a thread or two regarding some ideas i have about events that are unfolding right now.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Well it's about time!

Welcome to the boards.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Hi 42sadhu, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

I believe all the lurkers need to start signing in. The number of members is so impressive, and who knows when we will need each other. Powerful group of well informed and intelligent people. Welcome, welcome. See how long I've had a name.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ok haha please dont call me dumb ... but how do i make the image i uploaded to my photos my avatar?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

There are plenty of helpful tutorials. Use the links the mod provided or run a search. It's rather easy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Hey happy hu, welcome to the nut house; soft nuts, hard nuts, big nutters, small nutters, nuts that don't think they are nuts. Lol I thought that funny, but maybe it's lame. Hey what are your favorite topics happy hu?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ok i uploaded my photo into my album then clicked the options and clicked set as avatar ... it confirmed that its my new avatar but its not showing up so idk ill try again some other time ... but my favorite topics are anything to do with the middle east (my major lol) ... and also the world of celestial religions (i.e. i think most religions are based in truth from the ancients understandings of the stars) ... and i like ghosts

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

It takes a wee bit. Make sure thesize is appropriate, but it should show up.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
re-sized it hopefully it works now if not ... oh well lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

You may want to U2U a mod or someone smarter. I'm the Rainman of the intraweb.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Texas
Looking forward to your posts
See you in the Jungle !

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hey texas ... i got a bunch of threads i wanna open but i gotta get my 20 posts ... where do i look to see how many ive made? and btw ive given up on the avatar ... it refuses to work

top topics

join