It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS this guy a Shape shifting lizard alien or what ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Check it out, zoom in and watch those eyes::::::::::

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Are you David Icke?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
wow thats wierd. Looks like he is drowned in light from a window or set for the interview though. I agree he may be a lizard alien lol, but light can do funny things with video and photo.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Or what...

What?

CJ

link   
I think he just forgot to lubricate his contacts or something. But he does seem to blink an awful lot. Im gonna go with he has sensitive eyes and the glare from outside if probably bothering his eyes.

link   
I think its amazing how these lizard people have the technology to simulate human skin, talk, speech etc but they can figure out how to put in contact lenses to disguise their eyes...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
Check it out, zoom in and watch those eyes::::::::::

www.youtube.com...

I think the poor guys suffering from a bad satellite connection so it makes it look like he's shapshifting.

On the other hand, maybe it is an alien and maybe they want us to stop being less militaristic so they could take over our planet xD

Anythings possible!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

post by outerlimits
IS this guy a Shape shifting lizard alien or what ?

Or what

Shape shifting lizard aliens are NOT real , they are a figment of fantasists imaginations who have watched too many episodes of V .
The video you posted just shows compression artifacts , very terrestrial and not at all Alien .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Edited video. Notice when his eyes are blinking most of the time there is no movement in the brow line.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Blinking a lot tends to indicate they are telling porky pies ! But it is interesting isn't it....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
Edited video. Notice when his eyes are blinking most of the time there is no movement in the brow line.

what are you trying to say? that blinking requires brow movement?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I think its amazing how these lizard people have the technology to simulate human skin, talk, speech etc but they can figure out how to put in contact lenses to disguise their eyes...

I do not believe that is how it works, i believe they are inter-dimensional reptilian beings, more than likely the Nephilim from Egyptian/Biblical days. God wiped them from the face of the earth with the great flood of Noah, and now, through mans ignorance and lust for power, they summon these creatures from their occultist rituals and blah blah blah, just a theory. Anyway, check out this reppy vid, the best i have seen besides Bush Senior.

edit on 6-7-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was shocked at first when I watched the video. I think the whole reptilian thing is laughable at best, but I must admit his eyes did look very odd in this. I was about to say, wow maybe there is something to this after all. Then, I did a search for this guys photo or other videos to do a comparison. By the way OP you could have done the same thing.
This guys eyes are actually a very bright green color. He may be blinking so much if he forgot to put in contact lenses or is wearing contact for the first time. Who knows why about that aspect of it.

No reptilian, just the rare bright green eye color.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think it is funny how everyone shouts BOGUS because of reptilian shapeshifters ... we are told that we have evolved out of a monkey in a million years but everyone acknowledges that a reptilian species long before us just ceased to exist without even a theoretical chance to advance as far as we have done ... I don´t see how that is logical at all...

to the video ...I have seen slit pupils in many videos and in many photos ...always creepy indeed but such a video will never proove anything to anyone because everything can be faked today. Interessting never the less
edit on 6-7-2011 by AnnoyingOrangeX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnoyingOrangeX
I think it is funny how everyone shouts BOGUS because of reptilian shapeshifters ... we are told that we have evolved out of a monkey in a million years but everyone acknowledges that a reptilian species long before us just ceased to exist without even a theoretical chance to advance as far as we have done ... I don´t see how that is logical at all...

to the video ...I have seen slit pupils in many videos and in many photos ...always creepy indeed but such a video will never proove anything to someone because everything can be faked today. Interessting never the less

Question, who here was shouting BOGUS.
If you can not take people with differing opinions on a subject matter, then you are being a blatant hypocrite in your post alone.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is my favorite one of all time.

He just looks like his contacts are too dry. Never seen anyone blink that much.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok you want weird, now this is weird : I does go on a little but hang in there, something in this one..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I think the whole reptilian thing is laughable at best,.

Doesn´t sound to me like you think there could be advanced reptilian species

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I personally believe it is a combination of things.

a) if he wears contacts, they might be dry hence the constant blinking to lubricate his eyes.

b) the way the light is positioned, he could be blinking because the sun is hitting him right in the eye. I have had a few photo shoots before back in the day and I can guarantee that light reflectors that photographers and film crew use cause your eyes to squint, blink, and water.

c) Blesharospasm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join