It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My name is Cornelius Random.. I'm a Singer/Songwriter and an Artist. I came across ATS just today, and have no previous experience with it.. and so.. coming across ATS today, for me, was a happy coincidence, because looking through opinions of ATS, from sources outside this website, I truly believe this to be the best site, hands down. My story is.. basically, I'm someone that wants to get a message across within my music, and I want to make sure that I'm getting it right. Therefore, I am here to both.. strengthen my knowledge, and to learn how to bring attention to that what I believe to be true. THANKS!! I'm off to check out the forums..

RANDOM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CorneliusRandom

basically, I'm someone that wants to get a message across within my music

Good for you! If only more felt the need to use their talent to send a "message" of real importance to the rest of the world.

You should post some of your work here sometime as well btw.

Anyway, welcome to ATS. I look forward to seeing you around..

edit on 6-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You will find so much here that it can be overwhelming sometime. I hope that you find as much here as I did. Post a video of your music. I am sure we would love it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome
I hope you find some inspiration for your music here
ATS has something for everyone Enjoy

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Thank You Summer Breeze for your welcome!! Sorry for the late reply.. I couldn't leave a comment on your profile, and also, I can't send direct messages, until I've posted 20 posts. Alas, I discovered a way to say Thank You. I agree with what you say when this site can seem overwhelming, as it surely is a huge place. You can get lost for hours, and hours.. but, lost in a good way. I am discovering topics I wasn't aware of previously, and finding them very inspirational. This site definitely gets you thinking more. I love it already!! See you around ATS, Summer Breeze!! When I share my music videos, I hope you're there to have a listen, and to get your opinion on them would be cool!!
THANKS AGAIN!!

RANDOM<

top topics

join