It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

i agree totally i to put up a post UFO OVER a55 CHESTER TO RHLY APRIL 28th
on ufo and alien forum and was moved to the gray area

edit on 6-7-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Could there have been a possibility of lightening striking something nearby? You did say it was raining.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That is so tubular dude.Its like so totally cool and rad dude,im so stoked.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

dethduk, that was a masterpiece of insight and world-class cynicism.

The Ol' OBOL or just BOL since they don't seem to be limited to one color. How unfortunate--almost a paradox--that the "real" thing just so happens to look alot like Chinese Lanterns at distance and are also amongst the easiest of CGI tricks to replicate.

I differ with you a tad on some points: There are some very talented researchers here...just more and more of them are deigning to keep it to themselves because of various reasons some of which were so wickedly & hilariously elucidated in your post.

To do my part to combat some of the issues that might divert us, I've recently been trying to hook up members who have similar accounts of unidentifieds...or if it looks like there is a pattern shaping in a particular region.

And I scour these reports looking for the tell-tale signs of those few who are fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the real deal...those AMAZING, paradoxical, easily hoaxed, and age-old balls of light.

Peace, Duk.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Could there have been a possibility of lightening striking something nearby? You did say it was raining.
It's possible, although I'm not sure how lightning striking something could produce that effect. I've been keepng my eyes to the skies but have seen nothing since. There was a lightning storm last night - was quite a show but no repeat of the UFO as yet. Rest assured my camera's on standby. Although Dethduck is right to an extent - photos are useless on ATS. It matters not whether a pic is of a grainy blob of light or a close-up UFO, they're always decried as fake or planes or whatever. Same goes for moving images now. No proof seems to be good enough. If I had a picture taken with a genuine alien and posted it here, imagine what would happen? I'd probably be hounded out of ATS for posting such an "obvious Photoshopped fake" or whatever. Oh well...onwards...I'll still be waiting with my little camera.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
July 8th 2011 is the first National Disclosure Day let's see what happen's......are you holding your breath..........

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I agree I just posted a thread with pics and ppl I guess don't care .. Haha.. Atleast I have pics with my story and I still get no cred.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrxgrubzx

I agree I just posted a thread with pics and ppl I guess don't care .. Haha.. Atleast I have pics with my story and I still get no cred.

I think you are wrong generalizing "people don't care". The point is (and you need to admit this!) that a HUGE percentage of people are simply non trustworthy, psychologically disturbed, biased, dumb, stupid, psychotic, religious fanatics, believers, idiots, scammers, liars, fakers, ego-maniacs etc.. which means that a HUGE percentage of posted so called "sightings" and "ufo footage" USUALLY can go right into the trash bin.

And the "seriously interested" people know this.

The few days i was on the forum now...sorry "we" are getting swamped with shaky cell-phone videos or pictures showing nothing less than DOTS in the Sky.

Its a waste of time to spend time "interpreting" what this or that DOT could be..or that "streak". Whats the point if we have 100s of postings of people's sightings showing some DOTs in the sky?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join