It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers Please!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Wow, woman, you are a warrior!

Your accounts are important to post on this site, IMO, because so many get caught up in the what *if* instead of the the what *now*.

I think you are handling things like a champion, as you go through your course, and will end up as victorious warrioress.

At least you are brave enough to handle things as they come to you; not all of us are you know...Kings/Queens of denial, you know.

You inspire me, and I send many positive thoughts and prayers and blessings your way!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! People are much stronger than they realize, believe me, I had no idea I would handle things as well as I have. Taking one day at a time and having a sense of humor helps a lot.

When this first began, I was so shocked and overwhelmed with doctors appointments and tests and treatments. It was just a whirlwind of learning and experience. I had my sad and worried moments and times when i just wished to feel normal again, but now I see there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Knowing that there are so many people in the same predicament helps. You don't feel alone. And most importantly, knowing there are so many loving and thoughtful people here and in my life, make a huge difference.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Still more thoughts and prayers going out...Stay strong. I know you will.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thank you so much!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I just saw your post Night Star and pray that all is well. I will keep you in my prayers.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you so very much!!!!!!

Today I have to get some dye injection and tomorrow is my operation. On top of all this, having marital problems. I need that like a hole in the head. Been so depressed and nervous and just overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh Star, you are a Star, you only need to focus on your healing, leave all the other matter behind.
Focus, Focus, Focus, this is your time to shine. Be strong girl, I am praying with you. Let your love flow through your being.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Prayers go out to you. Sending positive energy to you!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hope your operation went well!

Please keep us posted!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's over! I'm HOME! YAY! I'll know more about the next steps on the 25th.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you for being here for me up until this point!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Stay strong Star, I will keep you in my heart throughout my day and night.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks so much!
I start radiation next week. Cancer is all gone though!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My Dear Friend,,,, It's Good To Hear From You,,, I'm So Very Happy The Caner Is GONE.

You stay in My Thoughts and Prays and I'm Still Burning Incests and Candles For You.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is the first time I caught your post. I am very happy to hear your cancer is gone and will keep you in prayer.
Who says prayers don't get answered?
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Thanks so much!
I start radiation next week. Cancer is all gone though!

fantastic news!

I am so happy for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks everyone. I appreciate you all being here for me more than you know!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join