It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic objects on PBS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For chrissakes they're showing Washington DC buildings. Obelisks and what not. Almost showed the street layout. Shouldn't some alert researchers be upset? Shouldn't some who know more than others be alarmed? This cannot stand ! A call to arms! People who think they know Masonic truth should stand up and show that their ignorance is what they believe !

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

All is well, I am sure nothing nefarious is going on!

[secret dialog]
Hey Scooter, yea the whole DC layout is secretly there to promote masonry! It's purpose os to get non masons to ask questions in order to fool them into becoming slaves to the NWO doctrine described in the 34th degree. Don't tell anyone and as always, don't quote this reply as my message will remain hidden otherwise. All Hail Lord S.O., lord of the masons!
[secret dialog/]

edit on 4-7-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wait, this country was founded by Masons?

When did this happen?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
PBS is just another arm of the propaganda machine that is the MSM (Main Stream Media) in the U.S.A.

I used to have respect for them and listen to what they had to say on many subjects. Until one day I realized that they are the same as every other government funded propaganda machine in America. Everything that I have learned from PBS is under severe scrutiny. I am more skeptical now than I have ever been in my entire life. So maybe you should stop watching PBS completely and turn to YOUTUBE for your daily dose of the truth.

PEACE BE WITH YOU...FOR NOW

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well. Until I get to the 34th degree, YouTube may well be the only source for answers that I seek. Its a shame that I must use such a public font of true information to learn the truth about my fraternity ! [[[ PSS ND , yo secret safe wit me.]]]
edit on 7/4/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

Is sarcasm still a commodity here?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Any confused Masons (or even non masons) should just press their "Earth to Rural Area" Decoder Rings to the computer screen, then all will be revealed. Its not really that hard folks.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAKE13X

PBS does a lot of good and sometimes has worthwhile programming. But in the end they are a leftist funded shill and are rotting. A decoder ring may tell of this.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wait? People actually watch PBS?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

But really, why should millions of people be exposed to what some see as overt proof of conspiracy? Why dont millions see, understand, and agree with posters here? A worldwide broadcast and yet the world cant see the deception?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
PBS Did push the 'Homosexual Agenda' with 'Reading Rainbow',

The 'Symbolism' is quite obvious,

the 'Reading' for the 'Education' and the 'Rainbow' for Obvious 'Homosexual' Reasons,

Careful if your Son or Daughter Gets an 'anonymous' Mobile Call, one code word and 'Out' they come

Lovely Sarcasm ,

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
No, which is why our secrets are still safe.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Generally, only academic eggheads. The less educated are more often content with network sitcoms and reality shows.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Yes, yes, we are...wait...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
For chrissakes they're showing Washington DC buildings.

God dammit, not again. Someone call 911!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yeah, it's like a History channel that actually has history. Think of the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
PBS Did push the 'Homosexual Agenda' with 'Reading Rainbow',

Reading Rainbow was about homosexuality? I just thought it was a guy reading children's books.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Most of the programming on PBS is just that PROGRAMMING. They want you to think this way or that and not be able to think for yourself...PEACE

top topics

join