It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Libertarians Call For Arrest Of TSA Agents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Xcathdra, I think you have explosive underwear. I'm going to pat search you.

Oh, I grabbed your package. Gee, I'm sorry. I was only checking for explosives.

How about your wife? How about your kids?

Does nothing about this issue bother you? If nothimg does then the only thing left is pervert.

If you and the others spent half the time reading my posts instead of just whining and throwing insults around you would see my position.

I have given, many times now in multiple threads, the information from the oppsoing view point. Instead of people taking that info and trying to effect thcnage, they would much rather just complain and make blanket comments about law enforcement and the government.

Any type of law enforcement / govrnment thread involves the same peolpe complaining about everything yet doing nothing to make changes.

and again, you are giving CONSENT when you go through the screening.

If you dont want to, dont fly until changes are made. Absent that, complaining with no actions accomplishes what?

Also, thank once again for proving my point than when people dont agree or understand something, they resort to name calling. In this case, you make an asusmption and accuse me of bineg a pervert.

Is it possible for you to grow up and act your age?
edit on 4-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yup, and since you arent foricbly placed into the screening line, its voluntary = consent.

Being denied your free right to travel unless you consent to being sexually assaulted IS NOT CONSENT. it is coercion intimation and violation of your right to travel and to be secure in your person and property. If it was voluntary consent that would mean you could refuse the search and continue on your flight. Some people must fly for thier living. Saying they can travel some other way is not preservation of their right to travel as they see fit. Again Nowhere in the law that governs the federal government; the Constitution does it grant the federal government any right to intervene in the lives of the people!\ and restrict their natural rights.

And to say that TSA are not LE is ridiculous then why are they enforcing federal laws? Bottom line is they are enforcing federal laws as agents of the federal government The Constitution applies specifically to the federal government and thier agents not to the people except as a warning and restriction against the federal government to not violate rights which is exactly what they are doing. Everyone has a right to fly without being harassed, illegally searched, and sexually assaulted

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Man your rant gets old. You have given consent when you agree to go through the seurity checkpopint. Dont like the checkpoint, dont go through it = find another mode of travel.

The Constitution guarantees you freedom of travel both within and across state lines.

The method of that transportation is not.

But since you seem to be stuck on this part, please show me wher it says airplanes are a constitutionally guaranteed method of travel?

Also, again, learn what consent is before you try to argue using the term. Your counter arguments have gone from lkeft field to absurd to you now making stuff up.

By the way are you actually invovled in any manner to make chages to the laws you hate and dont understand? If not, then whats the point of coming in here and complaining? Is it so you can feel important by being part of a group who jsut complains?
edit on 4-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just to point out.....

United States Code

(a) Sovereignty and Public Right of Transit. -

(1) The United States Government has exclusive sovereignty of airspace of the United States.
(2) A citizen of the United States has a public right of transit through the navigable airspace. To further that right, the Secretary of Transportation shall consult with the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board established under section 502 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 792) before prescribing a regulation or issuing an order or procedure that will have a significant impact on the accessibility of commercial airports or commercial air transportation for handicapped individuals.

While I know this doesn't guarantee a person to use whatever air carrier he or she chooses... there is law allowing the free use of airspace.
edit on 4-7-2011 by DerekJR321 because: added link

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You are confusing consent with capitulation. Furthermore, just because someone, like me, comes and posts opinions about the criminal acts of any governmental organization, does not mean that they are not engaging the enemy in other ways.
Do you have an opinion on the threats the TSA made to shut down air travel in Texas? Or, are you just being combative?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you and the others spent half the time reading my posts instead of just whining and throwing insults around you would see my position.

No one sees your position because it is untenable nonsensical and reeks of thug cop arrogance. Even other cops on this board don't see your positions. You'd think you might get a clue when the entire board tries to tell you are full of it. But alas you will continue on in your arrogant ridiculous arguments trying to justify sexual assault, illegal searches, false imprisonment, and harassment as being by voluntary consent...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Right.. You have a constituionally protected right to travel within a state and across state lines, the method of transpoortation is not.

You can fly if you go through the security checkpoint. If you dont want to, you dont fly.

Not a hard concept.

@others
Secondly, and I point this out because of how people bounce back and forth from the Constitution only to federal laws that support their position while igroing any that dont. Based on the argument people make, federal body of law is excluded from their argument, so your post would be excluded as well.

You dont get it both ways.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

No sir im not. Consent is voluntary. When you buy your airline ticket and go to the airport, you know full well you have to go through a security checkpoint in order to board your plane.

You are not forced nor are you coerced.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Why don't you complain about police officers...They do the same thing. But just like with the airlines you give them permission to search you and or test your bodily fluids. In receiving your drivers license you sign documents agreeing to be searched, have your possessions searched, or have your insides searched when driving a motor vehicle...If you drive and refuse to be searched in any way than you go to prison.

You can't return your driver's license to avoid prison time...however you can return your airline ticket.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
No one sees your position because it is untenable nonsensical and reeks of thug cop arrogance.

On the off chance you care, because I know I dont when it comes to your posts, this is where I stopped reading.

When you decide to act your age and actually engage using facts instead of blanket commens and name calling let me know.

Absent that, whine on your own.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No.. that is not at all what I posted.

A citizen of the United States has a public right of transit through the navigable airspace.

Navigable airspace is a defined mode of travel. AIRSPACE. I was bringing this up to show that we as United States citizens are granted the right to travel through US Airspace. It is a right, not a privilege. However I was also stating that while this law does exist, it does not guarantee us the right to fly on say Southwest Airlines. If I owned my own Cessna, the TSA has no right to screen me before I board my own plane. Thats all I was stating.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You are picking and choosing your facts to suit your stance, and you are picking and choosing what questions you respond to.
That is only useful if you care nothing for truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow the statements you've made are just moronic and quite sickening to my stomach, literally.

People like you are the reason this world is going mad. Because there is something in writing doesn't make it right. What happens when they start doing it at your kids school? highway checkpoints?? bus terminals??

Please explain to me when it gets this bad that we have some "choice" in the matter to get rid of the security checkpoints in our daily lives? What they own the planet and it says it in writing so they can just do what they want??

Go signup for the army pal they need mooks like you.

And what you say about making change....there are alot of people trying to. But unfortunately we have sheep like you that somehow justify this madness and feel good about it.
edit on 4-7-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

No one sees your position because it is untenable nonsensical and reeks of thug cop arrogance.

I see his position, I'm not a cop. I know several cops personally and most of them are douchebags who abuse their powers. However, searching those who agree to be searched is in no way abusing any power.

Anyone who agrees with your position just doesn't like the way it is....It doesn't change the fact that what they are doing is 100% legal.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
reply to post by hawkiye

Why don't you complain about police officers...They do the same thing. But just like with the airlines you give them permission to search you and or test your bodily fluids. In receiving your drivers license you sign documents agreeing to be searched, have your possessions searched, or have your insides searched when driving a motor vehicle...If you drive and refuse to be searched in any way than you go to prison.

You can't return your driver's license to avoid prison time...however you can return your airline ticket.

Police do not do the same thing as TSA "officers". Police are not allowed to perform the same searches on people that the TSA seem to be. You have an absolute right to refuse a breathalyser or blood or urine test given by the police. You never signed a document giving the right to have your possessions searched or your car searched. Where on earth did you hear such a thing? When a police officer searches your car, they must get consent. If they do not get consent then they must get a warrant to search your vehicle. Especially the glove box and trunk if they are locked. They are allowed to search your vehicle if there is probably cause (ie: you have a handgun sitting in plain site on your passenger seat) or drugs by the shifter. Oh sure a cop can detain you to handle the search, but they can't take you to prison with any sort of charge that would stick.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The Constitution guarantees you freedom of travel both within and across state lines.

The method of that transportation is not.

You show your complete and utter ignorance. Rights do not exist because they are written in the constitution. they have always existed. The constitution is just an affirmation of some of the more important rights AND A RESTRICTION ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT from messing with ANY rights whether written in the constitution or not. (see the 9th and 10th amendments) The federal government can do nothing but what is specifically defined in the constitution. There is nothing in there allowing the federal government to restrict an individuals mode of travel. IF IT'S NOT IN THERE THEY CANNOT DO IT!!! Not the other way around.

Unfortunately due to ignorance most people believe totally the opposite that; if it's not in there they CAN do it. Of course that leaves it wide open for all sorts of mischief and this has led to the sad state of affairs we see today and the type of arguments you pose.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

You are guaranteed the right to free travel, the method of travel is not contitutionally guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

You are picking and choosing your facts to suit your stance, and you are picking and choosing what questions you respond to.
That is only useful if you care nothing for truth.

Ive tried to answer all posts directed at me, with the exception of a couple individuals who want to just whine and launch personal attacks.

Which facts and i picking and choosing? Please give me examples.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You have an absolute right to refuse a breathalyser or blood or urine test given by the police.

Technically you do have the right to refuse a breathalyzer or blood or urine test...However if you exercise your right to refuse a blood test, the police have the right to imprison you

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
Wow the statements you've made are just moronic and quite sickening to my stomach, literally.

Im sorry yor stomach cant handle the reality of the truth. Try pepto..

People like you are the reason this world is going mad. Because there is something in writing doesn't make it right. What happens when they start doing it at your kids school? highway checkpoints?? bus terminals??

Right.. Its people like me wh come into these forums and give you the opposing argument. Not once have any of you aksed me if I agree with it. You just ASSUME I do because I provide you with the information your to lazy to look up.

Even after providing hat info, people still want to whine..

At what point are "people like you" going to get off your asses and actually do something proactive to make changes? Sitting and sniping from your keyboard does what exactly?

Please explain to me when it gets this bad that we have some "choice" in the matter to get rid of the security checkpoints in our daily lives? What they own the planet and it says it in writing so they can just do what they want??

Let me ask you this... If people like the security measures in place, are the wrong because they dont see your point of view?

If they are wrong, then arent you as bad as what you accuse others of? Please show me where its required every single person in the US must have your point of view? Please show me where if hey ont share your view, they are dangerous?

Go signup for the army pal they need mooks like you.

I do just ifne in Law Enforcement. But thanks for proving my point with the personal attacks. When you decide to act your age as well and take part in the debate in a logical manner let me kow. Until then go play with your dolls. (see what I did there?)

And what you say about making change....there are alot of people trying to. But unfortunately we have sheep like you that somehow justify this madness and feel good about it.
edit on 4-7-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

And you have spectacularly missed the point... surprise surprise (did it again.... see).

Ive given you the info from the side of the argument you are incapable of understanding or looking at because you dont like it. Instead of using the info, you complain and attack me. Why? Becuase you assume which we all know only makes an ass out of you.

Its one thing to come in here and vent.. TO continually bitch though and not do anything to make changes fixes what exactly?

All thin anger towards law enfocement and military.. Were you left out as child? Couldnt enlist? what?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join