It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch and the 9/11 BBC propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Many are still wondering. Why the sudden change in Charlies beliefs in 9/11 ?

I think this guy is spot on ay what Charlie and the BBC are up to.

youtu.be...

It kinda makes sense, what with the tenth anniversary coming up.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Great find! Looks like grooming for the disinfo slot...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The BBC actually aired a program last week on building 7.
" Conspiracy theories, building 7 ".
Its still available on the BBC iplayer for another two or three days.

It`s worth taking a look.
There`s some good points against the OS and a few for.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

So, basically, if someone skims over some conspiracy website and starts to think that 9/11 may have been an inside job then that person has "seen the light" but if someone takes their time, speaks to experts, examines their beliefs, considers the facts and comes to the conclusin that the "inside job" fanatasies are a load of claptrap then that person is obviously a plant, or the product of the true conspirators propaganda machine?

That's nice, you've covered all your bases there.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Since the media is controlled, any dissenters who are given air time by the lamestreamers are probably already controlled assets. The flip-flopping by these operatives is more likely than not a theatrical production aimed at the ignorant casual observer.

With regards to the 10th Anniversary of 911, I assume all the family members of the victims will be invited to the special occasion. Since each victim had on average at least four or five family members (parents, siblings, spouses, children, etc.), we're looking at a minimum of 15,000 relatives, correct? I hope they're busy sending out invites and preparing the venue.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So, basically, if someone skims over some conspiracy website and starts to think that 9/11 may have been an inside job then that person has "seen the light" but if someone takes their time, speaks to experts, examines their beliefs, considers the facts and comes to the conclusin that the "inside job" fanatasies are a load of claptrap then that person is obviously a plant, or the product of the true conspirators propaganda machine?

That's nice, you've covered all your bases there.

Thought you`d be along to speak your utter rubbish.
Go to another thread.
Don`t try to label me.
I`ve done way enough research and still continue to do so.
End of .

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Since the media is controlled, any dissenters who are given air time by the lamestreamers are probably already controlled assets. The flip-flopping by these operatives is more likely than not a theatrical production aimed at the ignorant casual observer.

So.. When a 9/11 'truther' gets airtime in the mainstream media, like say Richard Gage on Irish breakfast TV a few weeks ago, it's a major success and proof that the MSM is opening their eyes. But when a 9/11 researcher is on the MSM, telling it like it is, it's because the MSM is controlled?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Really? Exactly what constitutes "research" to you? Ever done anything that does not include google or wikipedia? Its been 10 years, ever talk directly to any engineer or designer? Ever interview any of the firefighters or other first responders? Any of the TV, radio or newspaper reporters that were at the various sites? Any eyewitnesses?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Do not trust Charlie, he's working for someone else. He wouldn't have been allowed on the BBC any other way

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Charlie Veitch and some other UK activists where contacted by a large media company (said to be a contractor to the BBC) a couple of weeks ago in regards to a
'all expenses paid trip to USA to research and talk about 911 truth'
The 'MistaBrit' radio show on 'resistance radio' had a discussion about this having at least one of there hosts contacted by the same company. Also I have has inside information from close links to Veitch on this matter.

MOST of the activists contacted had the integrity to say no, even though most/all of the other activists are not as rich or famous as Veitch.
They put him up in lavish hotels, paid for his travel all around the US and kept his belly full with nice food, they made sure they treated him well so it would be easy for Veitch to think 'they is not so bad'.

The video from EXOMATRIX you posted is a decent summery of what will happen in the next few weeks/months when this presentation is released. They (BBC) have done a good job of directing Veitch's energy towards more trivial matters the mainstream media happily say all the time like
'they lied about the WMDs'

Either way, willingly or unwillingly Veitch is working for the mainstream media now and getting paid and receiving paid holidays and a lovely consumerist lifestyle he, perhaps, always wanted.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Really? Exactly what constitutes "research" to you? Ever done anything that does not include google or wikipedia? Its been 10 years, ever talk directly to any engineer or designer? Ever interview any of the firefighters or other first responders? Any of the TV, radio or newspaper reporters that were at the various sites? Any eyewitnesses?

There`s more search engines than Google.
I don`t use Wikipedia.
I`ve been researching for over 7 years.

No, i`ve never personally interviewed any of those you`ve quoted.
Have you? NO.

Now if you were to come on here tomorrow and state that you had changed your mind on your beliefs of what happened on 9/11.
Don`t you think questions would be getting asked ?

This is why people are questioning Charlies sudden about turn.

I`m looking for the ones who carried this attack out and how it was done.
The official story doesn`t tell us that.
In my opinion, the US government didn`t carry it out but they knew about it and couldn`t put a stop to it.
The ones who carried it out are more powerful than the US government so that takes Al Qaeda out of the reckoning for me.

Surely you know how

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotPoliceLove

That's very interesting. Got any sources for those claims? I have been following Veitch for maybe 2 years now or so, so naturally this controversy has got my attention. I went to Resistance Radio but couldn't find the particular discussion you mentioned. My first instinct is to believe he honestly changed his mind. However, he is a highly intelligent person and with that always comes a highly complex personality, and a high potential for deception.

As a random YT poster said, it's not unnatural for one to change his mind. But to make a complete 180 reversal, without considering the intermediate 179 points, is peculiar and bound to raise eyebrows.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There's more and more folks coming out and telling of their experiences with charlie when the camera WASNT rolling, people he stayed with etc, and it seems he's a real piece of work. It's starting to sound like we didnt know him at all, and he may have been using the 911 stuff to build his media career. go figure.

edit on 13-7-2011 by zx83b because: posting error

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx83b
There's more and more folks coming out and telling of their experiences with charlie when the camera WASNT rolling, people he stayed with etc, and it seems he's a real piece of work. It's starting to sound like we didnt know him at all, and he may have been using the 911 stuff to build his media career. go figure.

Truthers? Duped by a charlatan?

That could never happen...

top topics

join