It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My soul, chakra unblocking, a long run and my hurting wrist..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Since I was a small child I have always had this belief that my soul was in my wrists. Just above the bone of my hand half way up my forearm. No clue where it came from but when I concentrate and call energy it seems to pool there instead of my hands.

So when I was on my run today I was trying to line up my chakras, pool my energy and burn myself out to the point where I reach a new level or pass out and maybe get a vision. I've ran for many, many years but the spiritual aspect has only been going on for a few weeks.

So anyway I start to get light headed the then I get a third wind so I speed up and it is feeling wonderful. Then sharp pains in my wrists. Really really bad. At this point I am 2 blocks from my house and would have passed it if not for the pain. I get a really sluggish feeling in my last stretch and the its all I can do not to vomit.

Now I know the last two are common in people but I am in shape and run all the time. I don't do that. I get light headed and thats about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I recommend qigong ( chi-Kung ) .

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I guess what i'm asking is does anyone have any experiance with this. Exaustion and fasting are often used in conjunction with meditation I think I kinda hit a block or something though.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My soul, chakra unblocking, a long run and my hurting wrist ...?

That is one of the dodgiest titles I have seen in a long time

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

I'm trying to tell you with 100% honesty, your block is mental, it sounds like you are taking your spiritual progression very serious, and that could be the problem, falun dafa\qi-gong/chi-Kung, doesn't matter what religion or belief or whatever, the stretches and movement meditations will help you ease everything, like you I excercise, run and I do it spiritually, but only because of my qigong stretches do I progress, the biggest challenge to all this is to take it seriously without doing so at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I feel this is on the right path, I find laughter a great key that is sadly often overlooked.

Try it for yourself, never forget to have fun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join