It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Coverups Confirmed: Los Alamos, Fort Calhoun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

exposed how governmental agencies that are supposed to protect the public have in fact knowingly put the public at risk and even colluded with the very industries they are supposed to be "regulating."

Not a lot to add here other than dont flag and star me unless you give this vid a like or bookmark the corbettreport here first....
www.corbettreport.com...

love this guy one of the best alternative news sources on the net and sick how far our governments have fallen.
edit on 3-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.myweathertech.com...

The British newspaper The Guardian has obtained emails showing that government officials conspired with the nuclear industry to downplay and coverup the Fukushima nuclear disaster to prevent damage to the nuclear power industry.

here's a bit of what he's talking about just came out on the guardian recently

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me. I heard about people having a classic symptom of radiation exposure, metallic taste in the mouth, on the West coast a few days ago. I started having that taste in my mouth about a week ago, and I live on the East Coast.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

yep lucky for us we have the cure for cancer sadly its illegal in most places still if you have the means stock up now cause its going to be very much in demand soon...

www.youtube.com...

there are other alternatives if you look into it but thats one of the best.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The thing is, if it weren't for the Japan quake no one would have found out that we cannot control radiation via storage (long-term) and that there were leaks all along.

After the quake (God help Japan), the means to which we would notice our own Hot particles came to light and so they subsequently flooded the Plains States in an attempt to create a problem which would ultimately explain why we are being radiated when in fact we have been all along.

This is why it is illegal to buy Whole Milk, and it is illegal to distribute Whole Milk products, because the radiation is present and would be found.

They knew they have been poisoning us, they knew they have been killing us, it was only a matter of time before we found out. Now they can say, opps, accidents happen! What accident? Japan? No, that is a disaster and what we have here is just pure failure!

We live in a world where those with will do anything to take from those without, and at any cost, even their safety and lives!

The next one will be when we all finally wake up again, and again, and again; the next wake up is the Gulf of Mexico and Corexit. You think it is over? Oh no, not by a longshot! What kind of opps can they pull this time?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

exposed how governmental agencies

governmental?

Hmmm

govern-mental?

Has to be a code word for mind-control, eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

yep its very much us vs them and its a life and death game too bad so many are still asleep to the fact and will be until they are literally dying in the street in droves.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

ATS leads me to many interesting sites and side lines. I am concerned with the effects of the radiation from Japan, but don't find many new references so I had to check out Radiation Coverups. I had to read about the effects of Japanese radiation on the California medicinal crop (wash before using) and then on to the benefits of hemp oil. I will take myself back to conspiracies and coverups and hope that ATS folk will provide more info. I've bookmarked the Corbett Report. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Minihaha

always good to share a decent link or two hope the info helps....

and ya hemp oil is some serious medicine did you see the story about the boy that was cured of a fatal brain tumor when his dad ditched the tubes and gave him some?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
no surprise that cover upis goin on its happening everywere..just another day for us government

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther2011
no surprise that cover upis goin on its happening everywere..just another day for us government

Yep but its not just the USA its Japan Canada and the UK the worlds real axis of evil

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
major coverup of Fukushima too confirmed via these emails... www.domasjefferson.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Evil or just money and corporate greed?

Would people panic and flee a town if the knew there was harmful radiation there? Who has to pay for that evac?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

a bit of both the way i see it the people pulling this stuff off are already the richest and most powerful so yeh pure evil be it for mass genocide or a blood sacrifice to their satanic gods...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
bump for those of us getting radiated

check out my post here for a cure to cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes the world may just end in 2012.
and it will be the corrupt and greedy
governments working with big corporations.
Who have Poison and killed the world.
Thats why the built the seed vault
and all the underground bunkers.
so they can sit it out and let
Us die a slow and horrible death.
They are true Evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I dont know about 2012 but going like we are even if its not it wont be much longer be it another World War or TPTB turning out the radiation chemical and biological death agents on us full out...
edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minihaha
reply to post by UcDat

ATS leads me to many interesting sites and side lines. I am concerned with the effects of the radiation from Japan, but don't find many new references so I had to check out Radiation Coverups. I had to read about the effects of Japanese radiation on the California medicinal crop (wash before using) and then on to the benefits of hemp oil. I will take myself back to conspiracies and coverups and hope that ATS folk will provide more info. I've bookmarked the Corbett Report. Thanks.

Greetings:

Ask and ye shall receive more info:

America's Being Nuked - Can we Together Stop the Madness?

And this:

Is This the Beginning of the End of Nuclear Power in the U.S.?

And this:

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

And our friend Alexander Higgins is always a good read:

Confirmed: EPA Rigged RADNET Japan Nuclear Radiation Monitoring Equipment To Report Lower Levels Of Fukushima Fallout

And this:

Leaked Emails Reveal Government Conspiracy To Downplay
Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to further communication.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

stars for the extra info always appreciated so many smart folks on ATS working so hard to bring us truth makes a cut and paste expert like me feel pretty small in the scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Had enough physics and worked with nuclear tagging materials so when I saw the building blow it's top and all those fuel assemblies into the air I quit making plans for a lot of things.
1) dying of "natural" causes
2) grandchildren
3) many contemporaries should I live another 20 yrs or so ( i am in my early 50's)
4) Any sort of truth ever being fully revealed or "officially" written about events of great effect since 9/11

I began to make plans for "other" things instead

1)Cheap, no-medical life insurance
2) Far less concern for my personal future
3) The consolidation of my many years of Cannabis research into a network to produce and distribute the quantities of the correct extract from the most effective strains to those who will need cancer treatment and can not afford the profit mill cancer clinics which will proliferate. By that point the legal aspects will be largely moot .
4)to pass along the above information to people to carry on after the "hot particles" in me now and that I continue to breathe have burned me up with cancer.
5) to live like there is no tomorrow, keep gum to chase the metal mouth I have had for months and Love my family and friends while we are all still here and healthy.
seed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join