It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Best video about UFOs I've seen in a long time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Don't get your panties in a bind. If you listen to the voice of the caller it's exactly the same guy. Gullible? You
shouldn't be ready to accept every thing you see or hear.

Lmao, your obviously the gullible one here. You should enlighten yourself as to what is really going on in this world. You are obviously living inside some sort of self-contained bubble. You are a member on ATS, how are you so nieve?

You can choose to believe it is the same guy while I will continue to realize that it is not. Do I care for you to respond to this message? I would hope you don't waste your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here are some excellent videos on recent UFO's. The second video is multiple recent siteings. Worth your click and time for sure

www.youtube.com... channel
edit on 3-7-2011 by Eschat because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
reply to post by ommadawn

Sorry, I'm kinda new at this. I take it from your comment the Disclose TV is not generally a good source for info?

With the internet, any old crazy nut can setup their own radio/video/text channel and publish.
If the channel has say 2,500 "rare" "RAW!", "unseen" items, and uses a lot of ! ! ! marks - it's probably not worth believing.

Also, those saying you cannot trust MSM (main stream media) are often far worse than MSM because they are not journalists. Hence you will see them posting stuff with little or no background information, or cross-checking.

That happens here A LOT :-(

So if you're going to publish, act like a journalist or at least a professional entertainer. Not doing so makes the poster look an idiot, and wastes folk's time.

That's how to rate and pick your sources. Don't just cut & paste, try to add some value. That's how to teach the MSM their job these days, which they seem to have forgotten also.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadys321

You can sit there and tell me Japan can make a national pop star completely CGI in which their citizens never even knew the difference between a human being & a computer generated entity, but the (CIE, DOD, ect) can't try replicating a call that was perhaps never was expected to be made in the first place?

Technology is farther then you perhaps think it is.

I saw that vid and it was actually a multiple composition of real peoples faces, all they did was seperate different features of individual faces and composit them to form a new one. Eyes, nose, mouth etc I wouldn't exactly call it CGI. More masking and compositing.

I've seen plenty of newspapers do the same thing with beautiful film stars, take an aspect of each (5 people) to create the ultimate film heartthrob or pinup girl face.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

This is all the debunkers have.

People like you should cry less and worry less about those evil "debunkers" and instead focus on highlighting better evidence. If you had better evidence everything else would take care of itself.

But hey, if it takes some useless youtube video with lights in the sky, or a moronic video to seal the deal of your religious like need to believe in the least possible explanation, then more power to you. Hell, I wish I was so easy convinced, gullible or just plain ignorant. It would sure help to make this stuff more interesting if I was....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

But the fact that some of these videos with these lights are moving intelligently, speeding up slowing down, making patterns in the sky and some shooting off makes people like me think that this is real. Not everything can be explained by conventional means. That is just ignorance and in a way moronic. I agree that more than 90% of UFO's can be explained and/or are Hoaxes but the 7% of UFO videos that are unexplained and could be used as genuine evidence. And that's something you shouldn't ignore.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I never said anything about the video clips. I was pointing out that the phone call was called out as a hoax. Listen to the guys voice on the call back, it's the same guy.

I'll be the first to say something strange is happening in the skies. However, you can't turn a blind eye and call everything you see a UFO or accept someone's story as fact. There are a lot of hoaxers out there.

Hell, I can picture young college students sitting around a table drinking and listening to Art Bell and saying, "hey let's call Art Bell and pretend we work at Area 51 and make up this wild story."

Think about it, if you worked at Area 51 and you were sworn to secrecy, would you honestly use your own voice to spill the beans? Even after considering the possibility the call could be traced and your life could be threatened? Sorry, I don't buy it.

Basically you wouldn't risk your life to save millions? You're pathetic, obviously this guy has more balls than you will ever have. You said it yourself. ---- I do think the video is real, and I hope what he said isn't true. I guess in the back of my mind I don't want it to be true, but I can't do anything about it, so whatever. I'm not afraid of death/life, so whatever happens, will happen. I'm happy no matter what happens.

Of course they could of faked the second call, but as others have said, even if it was fake!... the lights and swirls in the sky... well, is 100% real. You can't fake those. Nature wouldn't do that, especially the swirling and the black hole. It's ridiculous how blind people are. And the big sky swirling, just looks like ultra-dimensional beings to me. I never referred UFO's to be ultra-dimensional, but those swirls sure look like it. But hell, they're way more advanced, their technology probably and does look like magic to us.

Enough with UFO's being possible hoaxes, we should ALL treat it as fact, and proceed on from there.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

This is all the debunkers have.

People like you should cry less and worry less about those evil "debunkers" and instead focus on highlighting better evidence. If you had better evidence everything else would take care of itself.

But hey, if it takes some useless youtube video with lights in the sky, or a moronic video to seal the deal of your religious like need to believe in the least possible explanation, then more power to you. Hell, I wish I was so easy convinced, gullible or just plain ignorant. It would sure help to make this stuff more interesting if I was....

Useless video with lights in the sky?????
We call those lights in the sky stars my friend.
When they break formation and shoot off, form triangles and generally gather together or alone make spectacles of themselves over religious sites and to masses of people on film... they are no longer called stars.

UFO's. (Or UDPO's unidentified "digitally projected" objects.
) In most cases this isn't even a possibility though. Too excited to cry. Besides - You cry when you're sad.

Not sure what you are watching but it is not the international news clips shown here.
Maybe you are seeing lights in front of your eyes?
I don't know, guessing you didn't watch this video anyway.

Oh I know you can't believe the major network broadcasters the world over
(and if you can't this has got to be prioritized as your worst problem)
All the news is a big fat lie? Paranoid/delusional much?
It is all a big trick, a practical joke on the masses.
A hoax designed to fool the sheep.
A kid with a laser pointer.
Whatever floats your boat.

edit on 3-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Actually it was never proven to be a hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
the dropped caller on Coast to Coast
was a Hoax .... he eventually called back
and came clean...
as far as the footage goes most of which has been
discussed numerous times in other threads and some of
which was proven hoax

but nice try
keep keeping on
Peace

Actually if you looked even closer to the whole thing, the "same guy" called back not even a month or so later and it didn't even sound like the guy who called the first time if you analyze the two voices.

And it still doesn't explain how the radio stations main power got comPLETELY shut off from somewhere else. Pretty sketch, huh? Yeah.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I need to look these over for something and so I am bumping the thread.
I am bumping the thread so I have it for later. The Russian smoky snake like UFO looks a lot like one of the recent crop circles mentioned in another thread going on now. Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join