It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the West invades Libya will there have to be a false flagg first?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What do you think. Has this approach fallen out of favor? Can a leader now just say, "the UN made me do it".

If troops go into Libya, things could look like Iraq. Is a false flag required to sell the idea to the American people?

I think this puzzles even Alex Jones and some of his guests. Personally, I don't think Obama would want to sell it to the public. Foreign intelligence agencies could speak out revealing the scam.

Just a thought, or rant.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I think given the lack of ballz displayed by the American people over most things, the president could probably rape goats at various Sunday schools with not but a ripple of protest by the people.

So no, I don't think a false flag is in order, I think just an emperor wanna be and his grandiose ideas given to him by his handlers are all that is required for these next exploits.
edit on 3-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hasn't the west already invaded Lybia? I mean aren't there already troops on the ground? Aren't they bombing targets on a daily basis? If that's not an invasion, then what exactly is it?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Personally I see Libya more attuned to some European agenda and Syria more attuned to an American agenda.. hence the horse trading that I think is going on.

Putting a false flag tin foil hat on... the only time I would see a false flag in relation to Libya would be in Europe to get other European nations on board with supporting current/future operations.

But then again it is always possible for Libya to attack Europe.. Gadhafi has sent arms to groups in the past in retaliation to US air strikes..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

I think given the lack of ballz displayed by the American people over most things, the president could probably rape goats at various Sunday schools with not but a ripple of protest by the people.

So no, I don't think a false flag is in order, I think just an emperor wanna be and his grandiose ideas given to him by his handlers are all that is required forhese next exploits.
edit on 3-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

wow someone has issues !
This is your typical "idea" of what many people outside the US think about the "people" of the US.
The people of the US are generally a very kind, sympathetic lot who want to help others when they can.
Every time there is a huge natural disaster around the world, who steps up to the plate??? YOU GOT IT ! US.
So before you condemn us completely, maybe you should think about some of the good things the American People have done for others around the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I dont think they need a false flag at all.

All troops, US and some European (as my own homeland army), were deployed off coast Libya, and there were not really many things said back then. All cause was: "this man is killing his own ppl and we democratic nations cant let that happen".

Nobody bought that, we all knew Libya had been a "convenient friend" for 30 years, but hey, who owns the Army? who decides where to deploy, in what wars to engage? certainly not us.

Now they will put troops in the ground because: "else, the situation couldnt be controlled" or "pacification final stage" and we wont buy it.

There are not too many choices in these turbulent times, if you're Western citizen: a) support your troops / b) dont think about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Not necessarily, Gaffafi is getting feed up with the ongoing conflict and getting ready to take it to the next level.

The Tripoli Post: www.tripolipost.com...

Jamahiriya News Agency (Libyan Official Source): www.jana-news.ly...

It has been a war of nutrition played against him and he has done well to hold of for this long. Don't expect this fight to be limited to national boundaries. Looks like the fear mongers are the winners again and get their war while the humanitarians that sold off this invasion just slip away.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No false flag needed...hes already ignored congress and the war powers act...all he has to do is say Go

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I am American, and I left the country. I have been living outside of the US for a while now. You are absolutely right. I do tend to jump the gun when it comes to these kinds of things. Thanks for the reminder. i t is hard sometimes to bring all back in and think critically and not attack the majority of people for the actions of the minority.

Again thanks for the slap in the face, I needed it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After thinking a bit more about this, there has already been a false humanitarian flag to get the ball rolling. Within the first week or two of the operation a bank was set up in the Rebel captured west, not the kind of thing that happens during a public revolution and points more towards keeping the oil flowing. There is a lot of conflict between the publicly stated aims and how these are to be achieved. While the truth is missing in this conflict it has set up a viscous circle that will just decline into anarchy, like too many other conflicts.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
September is (generaly)given as the jump off date for the invasion...

new topics

top topics

join