It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants Implants Implants!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In my quest to forage for all the little gems that our designers had placed in our brains, I came across what could be called the cornerstone of thier twisted game.

While searching through the channels of my mind, there was a barrier, a fear barrier - many approach it, however, thier energy becomes intense at the last moment, and then there is usually a kind of fear, and this fear seems to be engrained into the human psyche - why?

What it is, is called an "astral implant" that has been placed into our genetics and has been a major part of our evolutionary development since its introduction - essentially - if the human being has gateways for energetic transfer, this implant is like a "troll" that blocks specific conduits.

Whenever a person comes across to the image, there is a sudden release of fear, however, the image can be removed with astral surgery.

Try to imagine it, it will be associated with "clowns" - and then imagine placing your hand into your mind, and like a playing card, removing it from your brain - once removed, you will feel as if there had been a whole half of your self that had been missing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

astral surgery?........d@mn my insurance dosent cover that

all jokes aside would you mind dumbing the last 2 paragraphs down for us because i have no idea what you talking about. thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i totally get what your saying. i belive that the "blocks" or what ever want to call them are their for reason. until are race "humans" hits the enlightenment stage of human race. those blocks will always be their and need to be their.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

ahh now i get what hes saying thank you for the clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Inelia.com

I hope the link above works. It's the first time I tried embedding a link from my iPhone. Basically I feel what the op is saying and the link is from a website from a woman named Inelia Benz.

She says she has incarnated on earth for the sole reason of helping humanity to awaken to the fact that we humans are so innately powerful that our controllers live in fear that we will wake up before they have turned us into mindless slaves and they have destroyed earth.

To that end their are "programs" that have been "downloaded" into our brains to prevent us from waking up and to ensure we live in a perpetual state of fear and we are beholden to our masters to protect us from ourselves.

The above link contains exercises to remove the program. I was just about to try it when I said let me check ATS one last time before I crash out. I will let you know what happens to me. F'n A!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

The implant was placed by the designers as a means to control us, however, more the case of a species being controlled in terms of its ability to reproduce.

If you look into the entire construct it is one of the core basis for the insanity of western civilisation.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

A troll is a gateway blocker, usually, it is an image or a scarry symbol that frightens people away - there is nothing actually harmful behind it, however, it is in place due to the fact that if it was absent, then, humanity would be freed from its constructs, connect with its ancestors, and reject its artificial partners.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pretty bizarre. The instant I asked for help I got a sharp pain in my left ankle. I've tried a couple times to remove it but it hurts worse as if pulling a cactus needle out. They have barbs.

When I asked who did it, I got an immediate visual of a face thatlooked like a mix of Osama bin laden and a classic devil like the duke mascot.

Will try again in the morning.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Just chant and pray: I remove this negative implant from my third eye chakra; I remove this negative implant from my heart chakra. Keep repeating these words until you feel better.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Damn. I came here expecting... well... big breasts.

Couldn't you have been a little more specific?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

When you are in a higher state of vibration, you can easily remove it from the conduit linkage in the brain, in more solid states, the implants become difficult to treat.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Essentially, DNA structures the physical body on only a very superficial level, however, the more complex funtions of the human body, the aspects that create "life" as well as our astral being, are also a part of DNA.

Aliens have super hyper megatron computers that can literally map out DNA into a 3D model, and they can even see all the inner workings of our beings.

Keeping that in mind, they can even implant specific images into our astral beings, using specific codes - the DNA scientists have to find sequences that appear stuctured and are out of phase with the natural programming - however, it would require a supercomputer and many years of statistical alterations.

new topics

top topics

join