It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo with orbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
There seems to be something on the blind in the lower left corner. Looks different from the rest.

Could be because of the mirror you talked about.

Interesting photo.

Greetings:

The "something" on the blind appears to be a reflection of the apparently highly-polished nightstand.

The "middle" apparition seems to have a pattern...n'est pas? (It could be my monitor/eyes, also).

Interesting photo, none-the-less - and seemingly aligned with chakras?

Best of luck on the upcoming birth. The child is blessed with a beautiful, caring mother.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

BTW, we were all over northern Arkansas in 2009 for the ice storm - Jonesboro, Mountain Home, etc.
edit on 2/7/2011 by thorfourwinds because: none

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

Thanks for sharing the video. Didn't look like dust to me. Apparently orbs like kids, in utero and out.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lacyisarobot

Interesting picture. I usually do not put much stock in orb pictures... They can be so easily explained away. The seeming alignment of these two anomalies is odd though...If it were spirits/ghosts.... It's almost as if they are attracted to the baby.... Either curious about it.....or protecting it?

I don't know

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thanks for the well wishes, but there is no upcoming birth. The photo is 2 and a half years old and I think whatever it is in this photo has found a new home in my daughter's eyes. Seriously, this kid has the biggest, brightest blue eyes I've ever seen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/463af54be8f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacyisarobot

Greetings:

You could be so right.

The eyes are absolutely captivating and she is quite beautiful - you are indeed blessed.

Thank you for sharing.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Orbs can be explained quite thoroughly...always...with lighting, dust, insects, reflections, lenses, etc. That is what makes them nearly impossible to mean anything in a photo.

I have had thousands of orbs from places I've been to...I've been to many supposed haunted places. Not one did I find interesting.

But, to each his/her own. I don't know if they are spirits or not, I just don't believe they are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join