It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Continues War on Dennis Kucinich For Going to Damascus ‎

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This quite ironic of the MSM, they have no problems of attacking and doing a war of propaganda, even now on CNN the Arena will be attacking, criticizing Dennis Kucinich For Going to Damascus.

Where was the Western news networks news outlets when The GOP War monger and the Democratic John McCain and John, Kerry, joe lieberman went to egypt to open the Egyptian stock market? and doing a little photo op moment by walking in the streets at the place where the manufactured uprising took place?

So they can go to egpyt and break the Logan Act but Dennis Kucinich cant go to Damascus because al-Assad is an evil man killing his own people? now where i have heard that before.

The idiocy of the mainstream news outlets never surprises me.

Here are the news links where the western media is attacking Kucinich for going to speak with al-Assad.

Rep. Kucinich takes the side of Syria’s murderous dictator

Syrian opposition blasts Rep. Dennis Kucinich

‎Once again manufactured opposition forces in uprisings would always attack someone if your not with them, but are agaisnt them.

What do you guys make of this?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dennis Kucinich is my current congressman. I was there when he was known as the "boy mayor". I watched him preside over the first major American city to slide into default.

Dennis Kucinich is a grandstander extraordinaire. This is why he feinted on Obamacare - professing to be against it and holding back his support until a last minute ride on Air Force One magically helped him see the light. This is his nature. He's been pulling these stunts his entire life. He is the quintessential career politician.

So, hmmmm..... why is Dennis doing this thing now? Could it be because he needs more pub as he goes district shopping? Dennis is probably going to lose his seat in Congress due to redistricting (applause here). So Dennis does what Dennis does best - theater. Dennis knows the MSM. He will win this debate with them. After all, they're on the same side.

edit on 1/7/11 by Schlotzkins because: Grammar edit

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's interesting that they are giving him the Ron Paul treatment and they just happen to be best buddies. I think they are trying to discredit him now so that later, when he voices a prominent democrat voice in favor of Dr. Paul, people will just think he's not trustworthy.

I'm sure if he was running and Ron Paul wasn't, they'd each be getting treated like the other is now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
With No Attempts To Hi-Jack Your Thread...Thanks For Bring This To Our Attention.

I Started A Similar Thread Today Regarding Ron Paul:
ATS THREAD: MSM's War on Ron Paul Continues

So, I Guess If You Speak Up For The Common American People and/or Call Out The Corporate Greed The MSM Attacks.

My Home Town Was The N.E.Ohio Area And I Will Never Forget When Dennis Kucinich Was Up In Arms Against Obama's Healthcare Until He Was Taken Upon AIR FORCE ONE And His Uber Hot Wive Was Offered Work With The First Lady.

I Swear That It Was One Of Those INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHER'S Pod People Switches. Seriously, I Honestly Thought That Briefly.

Glad To See The Old Dennis Is Back...

Just Hope It Goes Beyond Words. We Need Action. We Don't Want It, We NEED It!!!

t

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
As a resident of his district, I say he has no business being there on my dollar. The only reason he is doing this is because he is about to be redistricted out of a job. This is his last chance to stay relevant, good press or bad. Little Denise will take whatever he can get he always has. He will accomplish nothing. He needs to drop the Jimmy Carter, foreign affairs agent/expert act.

I do respect Dennis' actions to hold Obama accountable for the ongoing kinetic military fiasco in Libya.

top topics

join