It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enfield poltergeist. The Movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't really believe in the paranormal, I've had absolutely no personal experience so cant put any faith in the subject matter. Nevertheless there will always be one case. One case that leaves you with more questions than answers. The Enfield poltergeist is one of those cases. It has been one of the most covered paranormal events in History.

A great thread from Rising Against goes into the real detail of the case. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just heard they are releasing a movie about the events so thought I would just give a little heads up for those that know and those who are new to the story.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i have someone very close to me that has gone through this and it is a subject that i wont get into as it frightens the living sh*t out of me, keep in mind i was only 17 when this happened and the exorcism performed took two full days, the person in question has no recollection of the time frame and has moved on with his life without any further disturbances what so ever. He is currently living in queensland australia happily married.

join