It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch from Love Police now supports the official story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In this video Charlie is basically redacting his view on what happened on 9/11. He points out that if it was an inside job, it would have "exploded all over the Internet", or maybe China or Russia would have revealed it. He criticizes the conspiracy scene for being paranoid (which is true to some degree), and makes it look like all truthers believe the planes was of holographic nature.

He is pretty much just going into the technical stuff that would be plausible in the OS, for example how pentagon being a reinforced building would withstand the plane wings and leave no marks. There is only one of three videos out yet, but there is no mentioning of WTC 7, NORAD, operation northwoods or the "crash scene" of Pennsylvania.

Here is the video.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Oh my.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/1/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just got done listening to the entire interview. Well. What can you say? He parrots the same tired official story arguments. He dodges tough questions, and does not answer adequately those questions he does answer. The whole time Charlie act strange. I guess if you get big enough they come for you.
Here is the rest of the interview.

edit on 1-7-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
In this video Charlie is basically redacting his view on what happened on 9/11. He points out that if it was an inside job, it would have "exploded all over the Internet",

It did.

"9/11 conspiracy theory" on google: 3.6 million hits
www.youtube.com... this video 22 million views
hundreds of 9/11 documentaries, all on the internet
thousands of activists/radio shows
millions of truthers throughout the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This must be a Joke.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just got done listening to it too.

Those of us who are inside job believers, when we are surrounded by the Matrix insanity vibration in people, we tend to have our own vibrations altered towards their frequencies. Like if you can't beat them, you gotta become them in order to survive.

When Charlie has had more time to process his new information and is left alone with his natural vibration, he will come around somewhere in the middle probably.
edit on 1-7-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

He points out that if it was an inside job, it would have "exploded all over the Internet", or maybe China or Russia would have revealed it.

That's still errant, conspiratorial thinking.

The truth is that if it were an "inside job", some evidence of it would exist. There just isn't any anywhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
While 9/11 was the main reason a lot of people woke up, it is not the most important thing. They've been committing false flag attacks for a while now, 9/11 was just so big that it was obvious, and the activist documentaries were very compelling. JFK was also a false flag, and most people even believed there was a conspiracy involved. The underwear bomber is a false flag, but because it was a failed operation it didn't have the same impact as 9/11. A lot of people also don't believe in the 9/11 story but don't necessarily believe there was a conspiracy involved, and yet they are still against the expansion of the federal government. So this guy's opinion is just his own opinion, that's really it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Frankly, it's way too hard for me to make my mind around the events that happened on that day. I feel like there's some truth from all side, be it the OS or the CTers. I can't believe the entirety of the OS since it has a high number of inconsistensies and the government doesn't really behave the way it should by allowing another independent investigation, plus a huge numbers of interesting yet badly known facts that make me understand why there are so many conspiracy theories.

The problem with conspiracies is that sometimes they're so baseless and easily debunkable that it kills all the credibility of the truth movement.

I could share my point of view and my beliefs but since I haven't made enough research yet, I don't think it would be relevant at all.

Fact is, Charlie Veitch can rightfully change his mind if it appears right to him.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to hearing David Icke debate Charlie about this.
My money is on Icke shutting down Charlie's new arguments.

Max Igan is a good guy.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The truth is that if it were an "inside job", some evidence of it would exist. There just isn't any anywhere.

Maybe not "undeniable" evidence... but I don't quite feel like there are none. It's not as if 9/11 didn't bring benefits to certain American or corporative agendas. The Carlyle Group comes to my mind and so does the military industrial complex.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Shletten because: My text was wrongly part of the quote

edit on 1-7-2011 by Shletten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would say that is easy to get lost in all of those conspiracy theories. One theory going against other theory, some people going crazy in their paranoia and so on... It doesn't help community that seeks the truth.

I feel like we all should be more objective and we should always look things from both "sides". Also, on other hand everything rational isn't right thing to do. In this video Charlie keeps repeating word "rational" and basically putting things like "rational = right". But rational isn't always right thing to do. Best example is our economy because i don't think that it's best to let half of world population starve so that only few could collect massive profit. So if its rational it doesn't mean its right thing to do.

Personally after i look at things from both sides i try to make my attitude towards it based on what my heart tells me and what my rational mind tells me. I think "heart" can't go without mind and other way around.

Regarding 9/11 i think there are a lot of facts kept secret away from public eyes. Why? I don't know. But that gives me a reason to suspect on American government. I am sure there is some truth in all those conspiracy theories but i don't think any of them is 100% correct.
Time will tell.
edit on 1/7/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/11 by dario86 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shletten

Maybe not "undeniable" evidence... but I don't quite feel like there are none. It's not as if 9/11 didn't bring benefits to certain American or corporative agendas. The Carlyle Group comes to my mind and so does the military industrial complex.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Shletten because: My text was wrongly part of the quote

edit on 1-7-2011 by Shletten because: (no reason given)

That's not evidence though.

There's a difference between that which can convince someone of a conspiracy and that which confirms a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I don't know what happened. I just know that somehow people were shorting the exact airline companies that got hijacked. How could a rumor hit the biggest Wall Street firms from a shadowy organization of terrorists based in the mountains of Afghanistan? At very least, the US government let 911 happen for the benefits such a event would reap for some close to the institutions of government.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
I don't know what happened. I just know that somehow people were shorting the exact airline companies that got hijacked. How could a rumor hit the biggest Wall Street firms from a shadowy organization of terrorists based in the mountains of Afghanistan? At very least, the US government let 911 happen for the benefits such a event would reap for some close to the institutions of government.

In order to get from "there was unusual trading" to "the government let 911 happen" it takes that missing evidence I was referring to.

Keep in mind I'm not saying a conspiracy didn't happen. Only that there is no evidence to confirm such a notion.
edit on 1-7-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: beans & rice

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

i would like to believe charlie veitch is doing this as a double agent type move, to get a show on bbc, so on a special on 9/11 he pulls off the metaphorical mission impossible mask and starts spouting off what he really believes... but that probably isn't what this is, sadly.

there is more than enough circumstantial evidence on every front. motive as well. the casey anthony trial going on right now doesn't have any evidence, besides the dead body of the child with tape on it. no witnesses. no direct physical evidence of murder or foul play. best case scenario she gets life in prison. most probably death penalty.

court cases have been tried with less, putting people to death... much less...

- how about the executive order enacted in july of 2001, giving the president, vice president, and sec of defense the power to give a stand down order, taking the power away from the norad generals/admirals. the order was conveniently removed in october 2001.
- watch the short clip from norman mineta's testimony from the 9/11 commission.
- on top of mineta's testimony, imagine the odds of the coincidences on the side of the multiple war game exercises/drills going on at the exact same time as 9/11, some of which were dealing with pretty much the exact same scenario as the attacks, making it so that if the faa and norad were to contemplate breaching their orders and not follow the executive order, they would hesitate thinking it was just a drill... (same thing happened in london in 7/7)
- check building 7.
- our ready fighter jet squads were in northern canada in training drills and monitoring russian jets, and the jets who were put into action once this all started were ordered to fly halfway across the atlantic ocean... with only training ammo

so a local homicide detective walks in to an already working crime scene, the feds got there first. fbi guys take the reigns. the local detective walks in to see the scene and sees 3 dead bodies in a kitchen/dining combo room, 2 of them sitting on the ground backs against the wall. those 2 have holes in their foreheads, with blood and brain matter sprayed on the walls behind them, each with a 9mm shell casing next to them. the other victim, on the floor in the kitchen, is missing the entire top part of his head is missing, and a 12 gauge shotgun shell is 4 feet away from his body. the homicide cop sees, as well as 2 reporters with cameras, how cut and dry this is. murder, possibly suicide, but pretty obviously dead from gun shots. thinking the feds will take care of it, he heads out of the front door gets to go home early that night for the first time. on his way out of the door, to his car, he sees the fbi agent is doing a live interview with cnn. he overhears "yes, there are 3 bodies, dead. strangled to death.", while holding the pictures of the dead bodies up to the camera, obviously all shot. the reporter turns to camera and says "you heard it here first, 3 dead in an apparent mass strangulation". the local cop walks up to the fed when the interview is over and asks "what the hell are you talking about?". the fed points to the cop's face and screams "CONSPIRACY THEORIST. HE IS WITH THE MURDER!". the local cop looks confused, can't think of what to say. the fed, his whole crew, the news crew with camera running, and neighbors, as well as a sketchy looking guy holding a smoking 9mm pistol in one hand, and a smoking sawed off shotgun in the other hand are all surrounding the local cop. with his back turned to an uncovered manhole, the local cop says "this is madness!". with the crowd all around him, the fbi agent shouts, "THIS! IS! TTTRRREEEEEAAAAAASSSSSOONNNNNNNN!" and kicks the local cop who awkwardly falls, missing the manhole, but is quickly shoved by the rest of the fbi crew into the manhole, and once he is in, they cover it up. the words on the manhole cover read "sewer entrance 33, of the town of guantonamo village, where the truth is kept among vermin and feces".

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sad What Some Will Do When Their Addiction To Fame Needs A Hit.

I Will Keep An Eye Out For His Retraction Retraction When He Needs His Next Fix.

Suspect To Say The Least.

t

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
From other thread

"This man has done a complete U-turn on his opinion on 9/11 due to being paid to visit America via a BBC documentary. "

Well if the BBC sends me on an all exspencess paid holiday to report on how nice greece is then i'll say greece is a nice place.

The truth movment gets a lot more new commers than people leaving so no big deal

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

so at least now we know what elektroshocktherapy one-flew-over-the-cookoos-nest alike is like...calling his former fellows a "freakshow":..haha i always wondered what it looked like to get replugged into the matrix...

i still hope for a next-level-reverse-psyop move....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
or maybe it is some kind of ego-tripping sociological experiment where he tries to determine how many sheeples opinion (within the "truthers") he is able to influence/change...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join