It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright lets stop all the black and white nonsense and lets watch a video (TOGETHER)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I do not give a flying hot ass if you dont like Michael Jackson. All i want you to do is watch damn video and listen to the message, we need to stop all the racism and hate and love each other! Watch the video and have fun!

We are all brothers and sisters, no matter what color we are!

edit on 1-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

i hate bllack and white videos too! well except for that old wr of the worlds movie.
p.s isn't mike a pedo? i really dont want to get my moral values from that guy

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by sam_inc

i hate bllack and white videos too! well except for that old wr of the worlds movie.
p.s isn't mike a pedo? i really dont want to get my moral values from that guy

I dont think so

www.aphroditejones.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for that video. Yes sometimes it isnt so black and white .. sometimes there are the gray areas that point to weather its black or white

but i agree there is no black and white just human beings sharing this giant rock that is flying through space 66,000mph and noone knows how to fly this thing

thanks for vid

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Superficial differences have divided our species since man has first payed attention to them.

Hate for that which is different from us is a selfish fear of our own inadequacies.

This is why if there is a different race out in the universe, they will never reveal themselves until we can get over our childish ways.

peace and love

Red

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I agree 100%. I've seen many threads lately with very racist undertones that have a lot of people showing their true colors. Like This thread that's about the prevalence of black crime lately. As I've said before: It's not racist to point out that most of the people committing the crimes are black. However, it is racist to use these events as an excuse to make blanket statements about black people as a whole (as many of them do). Unfortunately racism has become the popular thing on ats.
edit on 1-7-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As is the case with many, if not most artist, they are considered by most people to be somewhat outside the "Norm" with respect to their off stage behavior. Despite his many flaws, Michael Jackson was a true artist with a message for the world delivered through his music. It's would be a mistake for anyone to believe that his place in history will be defined solely by his on stage persona or his off stage abnormal behavior. It's his message that will ultimately define him because the truth contained within them cannot be denied. Here's another good example;

Thanks & Enjoy

P.S. Here's another undeniably positive message for mankind delivered through music by another "true artist" who at times, was considered by many to be outside the "Norm" with respect to his off stage behavior. Go figure.

By the way, the message contained within this OP will always earn a S&F from me regardless who post it, only wish I could award more than one. I know that the world is slowly waking up to the realizations contained within the video, I just can't figure out what's taking so long.

I heard a returning veteran being interviewed the other day who said that maybe "we" should just refuse to kill each other. He brought up the point that, no matter how many weapons were built by the military industrial complexes located around the world, none of them work if "we" refuse to pull the trigger. Something to think about, if you ask me.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
we need to stop all the racism and hate and love each other! Watch the video and have fun!

Beautiful message and thank you for it....

S&F

new topics

top topics

join