It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living Dead: Why Thousands of Russian Addicts Are Rotting to Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Federal Government forced Purdue Pharma to reformulate Oxycontin "because 4 million Americans were getting it illegally somehow and chopping the pills up and snorting it"....

The new Oxycontin pill is easy to identify, it is fatter. Apparently the narcotics are now encased in a wax, so if someone tries to chop it up and snort it....they won't get any effect.

The problem is the people using it noticed the waxy coating must not be breaking down to release the medication.....Oxycontin no longer works.

thousands of Americans have died since Oxycontin no longer provides pain relief. The new Formula of Oxycontin was released in the United States in the 4th Quarter of 2010.

I do not believe they even did Clinical Trials on the new Formula the Federal Government forced Purdue Pharma to manufacture....maybe the Fed wants disabled/cancer patients to die off to save money and help kickstart the economy. It's a tool in their belt.

Moral of the story is....Oxycontin is no longer a useful drug. There is no other pain medication on the American market that did what Oxycontin did for Cancer/Trauma injury patients. Don't get Cancer....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

What are you talking about? Where is your source for this? If what you are saying is true, you can use other pain killers. Oxycontin is just an opiate, there are other forms of opiates out there you can substitue them with.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by awareness10

Wow. Thats intense. Especially the photos linked to.

Well for all the people who fear the government is trying to "depopulate," if they REALLY wanted to, they would just make drugs like this easy to get, everywhere. It wouldnt take long to lower the population if it were.

That's the issue.

They ARE easy to get...EVERYWHERE.

If lower income people can use the drug to this extent, it's easy to get. And affordable.

Just a quick search revealed it can cost anywhere from 10-40 dollars per pill and some addicts average between 1-4 per day. So numbers all over but it becomes obvious that it is cheap and available.

So a depopulation plan? A step in the right direction if it were the case.

When I was younger, we had our share of recreationals but not to the extent that is available today. And it has also gotten cheaper for the ones we had at the time. I'm talking 30 yrs ago of course.

I wouldn't want to be a kid growing up these days.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
reply to post by Mr Mask

During prohibition in America, 'bootleg' booze was poisoned, I think there is a thread about it somewhere in ATS.com, wish I knew the title............

This brings up another point about Russia that I heard about.

Apparently the mortality rate in Russia is so high due to the fact that Russians traditionally know how to make vodka out of anything that can mould up. Some of the stuff is so horrible in quality that it can kill ya (though the Russians seem to have a natural resistance though
).

As for this Krokodil drug and the war on heroin, just remember what caused a 1000% spike in heroin use in southern Russia during the past decade: Afghan opium imported through Georgia and into the hands of Russian dealers. Guess who has been cultivating the opium crops for the past decade (HINT: It's not the taliban).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
reply to post by Pervius

What are you talking about? Where is your source for this? If what you are saying is true, you can use other pain killers. Oxycontin is just an opiate, there are other forms of opiates out there you can substitue them with.

MS Contin will constrict your blood veins and make you worse.

There is no other equivalent of what Oxycontin used to do for Americans. None, notta.

There's Fentanyl patches but once you get to that level you'll probably just chew on them to OD quick and be done with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here's an even worse video.

That's a pretty horrific drug.
edit on 22-7-2011 by dbates because: Fixed video link

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Grey could you repost the Video please it`s not showing. Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just a side note thought but.. What if there were a mass extermination of specific areas the Enemy wanted to `take out` they could technically use Irrigation planes couldnt they, over large areas which would trigger the whole Zombie Effect on people whether they did drugs or not, because they would be inhaling it quickly. I have to add also, that these Zombie movies most definately seem like a precurser to a planned event, again as someone mentioned 2 threads ago, the Illuminati Cards showing precisely this type of event with the flesh a mans arm being eaten away by the disease inhabiting his body, aka, drugs. Any thoughts ?
edit on 13-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
i hope That russia are atleast ttrying to educate the youth and telling them consequences of this horrible drug!

Well... I live in Russia and never heard about this...
Had to google about it... The news mostly are quite old - like 2-3 years old... And oh, that's one of the reasons medicines with codein may not be sold freely (only with doctor's prescription)...

At least that's not the most popular thing...
edit on 22-7-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by blackrain17
reply to post by Pervius

MS Contin will constrict your blood veins and make you worse.

There is no other equivalent of what Oxycontin used to do for Americans. None, notta.

There's Fentanyl patches but once you get to that level you'll probably just chew on them to OD quick and be done with it.

.... The new formulation of Oxycontin will work as well as the old one when taken orally as it is intended. This is just a way of preventing snorting or IV abuse. Oxycontin has always been intended as a controlled release pill, both old and new formulations. The old controlled release mechanism was easy to bypass by crushing, and the new controlled release mechanism prevents abuse.

And besides, disregarding that, there is still generic Oxycodone at the same strengths and without the new binders, at a fraction of the cost. If a junkie wants to abuse Oxycodone, they can crush up a generic pill just like they used to do with the old formulation of Oxycontin.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Spencer1989 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I find the effects of this drug to be delightfully ironic, in a very twisted way.

Drug junkies are already zombies mentally, now they're turing into them physically.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What's sad is that sometimes human trafficers force people to become dependant on junk.

But other than that, let it all be legal and if they want to rot, let em rot. They'll die in what they think is ectasy.
Looks better than the war pictures or the protest videos where the police go an shoot a guy in the jaw for peacefully protesting.

Some people want an out - give em their out.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Just a side note thought but.. What if there were a mass extermination of specific areas the Enemy wanted to `take out` they could technically use Irrigation planes couldnt they, over large areas which would trigger the whole Zombie Effect on people whether they did drugs or not, because they would be inhaling it quickly. I have to add also, that these Zombie movies most definately seem like a precurser to a planned event, again as someone mentioned 2 threads ago, the Illuminati Cards showing precisely this type of event with the flesh a mans arm being eaten away by the disease inhabiting his body, aka, drugs. Any thoughts ?
edit on 13-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

I would have thought that it would just be easier to contaminate the city water supply with a poison, easier to do.

If you used aircraft for irrigation, why not just use biological chemicals, or acid.

The illuminati card shows a flesh eating disease. I do not see any mention of this drug on the card

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join