It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati the end of the world and you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Art, music and metal fabrication (hot rods, motorcycles) are more of my forte, I'm verbally articulate but lack interest in creating poetry (tho I can respect it) But if you bump into a random mass quantity of cash I can build you one SERIOUS # hits the fan vehicle... a vehicle that would make the recent homeland security riot police vehicles its bitch!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
De-population would benefit them in so many ways. 500 million is the goal it's written in the Georgia Stones. They have so much money and power that they wouldn't need many people, plus, it's not too many of em.

The underground bunkers are posh and I'm sure it's like a flipping resort. Hell most of never get outside anyway, only time maybe is for the Bilderberg meeting.

They have the "inside" scoop on anything that may or will happen i.e. WWIII, disasters, even alien invasions lol. They also know most all things because they control most things.

So there are many advantages to their "agenda", assuming there actually is one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Ok...As been mentioned already the goal is 500 million, now that is a hell of a lot of people at your service!
7 billion is just too many useless mouths to feed and I know TPTB actually do see this as FACT!

There are a lot of youtube vids exposing the elites depopulation plan...including bill gates, henry kissinger and prince philip!....Search and you will find!

Regarding "knowing about disasters before they happen" you make a comment about!....I don't think it is an issue as people believe HAARP is causing these stange disasters such as the Haiti earthquake, the boxing day tsunami and the recent Japan catastrophe!!
TPTB then just sit back and watch the deaths unfold and the worlds masses see these disasters as mother nature doing its worst!
Lots of win wins for the elites as they make money(chitloads) at helping these countries try to rebuild their infrastructures and the population decreases at the same time!
edit on 1-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: grammer error, but i'm sure they will be more

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Just thought I'd add a few quotes as to make it clear that there is an agenda by TPTB!

Bill Gates says:
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
Ted Turner

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it."
J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."
Mikhail Gorbachev

"World population needs to be decreased by 50%"
Henry Kissinger

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Phillip

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
what makes you think that "they" love all things beautiful? if they did...why would they spend centuries in trying to destroy it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join