It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and then it hit me !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First and foremost, this is pure speculation upon my part, therefore I welcome additional speculation and/or information from other readers far more informed than I. While not thoroughly versed in the various details of holographic projection schemes, I've heard and read about Project Blue Beam here and on other forums. While not sure of the scope (or feasability) of such, I do not deny that TPTB are well capable of darned near anything that will extend their control over the masses.

My leap of (il)logic came as I was browsing todays threads and came across the one reporting the strange atmospheric anomaly in Hawaii. Immediately I thought of the Norway Spiral, but after reading, discovered that the likely culprit is a launch of a Minuteman III. After checking out a few more threads, I became side-tracked by an unrelated blog regarding NASA and Comet Elenin. The information was not new per se, merely a regurgitation of many of the theories already bandied about here on ATS, but my moment of revelation came as the blogger discussed the visibility of the incoming object and dearth of reliable information from any governmental agencies regarding the comet/brown dwarf star/Planet X. His conclusion is that a number of alternative outlets do have viable information, yet from those in the know, there is dis-information, double-speak, or worse, silence. His obvious supposition is that the lack is necessary to avoid mass panic should the unvarnished truth be revealed.

While I agree that the thought processes of TPTB do run in that direction, I questioned how long could such a charade of massive denial be kept up....and then it hit me !

What if Blue Beam was developed not to project false images of invading extraterrestrials or terrorist manned planes or Marian apparitions or any of the other diverse objects discussed by so many here, but rather a seemingly real and normal sky? Could it be, in theory, possible that we should never see the end coming until the leading edge of whatever impacts Earth's atmosphere and by then, it really is too late?

All thoughts on the subject are welcome, but since I'm not a rocket scientist, please keep the flames about my ignorance on low heat. After all, we're in this together !

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You could never cover it up from the tens of thousands of people looking up into the sky every night.

Might hide it from a few people but not the masses and it certainly wouldn't hide it from the professional astonomers at my university.

They hate the government by the way so would be all over this.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

Very interesting.. I've never thought about it that way..

Possibly just another situation in which TPTB hide the truth from the masses

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I think you missed his point. He's saying the night sky wouldn't be normal, but TPTB would be projecting a normal sky so it would appear normal.

Interesting idea, OP.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

No I totally get his point but I was pointing out that to trained astronomers they would notice this instantly. They know exactly what the sky should look like at night and will notice anything out of the ordinary then spread this information world wide in a matter of a few hours.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

i see three to five random "con"trails everytime i look in the sky...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That person above me is entirely wrong. They managed to keep the atomic bomb completely secret until they used it, they could absolutely be hiding it.

Personally, I think they were using the chemtrails " " [whole other debate for idiots] in a way as to hide it. I noticed they were always laying them down heavily in front of the sun. Im sure there are numerous uses for them, and im sure different chemicals and layout patterns do different things, but there is absolutely some correlation between them and the sun. Seeing as this planetary body is supposedly coming up near the sun, I came to that conclusion.

"Blue beam" also has multiple purposes, im sure. And im sure everything you mentioned, they thought about using it for. You can check out the actual manual that John Lear has in his project camelot interview. It is used on the ground as a sort of tactical psy op. Being able to project fake soldiers and tannks on the ground to confuse the enemy would be a huge advantage. They also do this with airplanes. [911 cough]

Ive said too much. Back on track though, you are not crazy for thinking that at all. To lend a little credit to your theory, there have been numerous random reports on here of people reporting seeing the entire sky move at once. Moon stars , everything. I never thought much of it, but who knows.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

could be the reason for chemtrails?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I agree. You dont need top secret knowledge or equipment to discover a brown dwarf headed our way, and too many amateurs with good equipment are looking up. It just doesnt seem reasonable to me that this particular issue COULD be "covered up."

Too many telescopes, too many eyes, too much internet. It would never be a secret if it were true.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
That person above me is entirely wrong. They managed to keep the atomic bomb completely secret until they used it, they could absolutely be hiding it.

Logical problem with your argument. Los Alamos laboratories is not visible with a telescope from everywhere in the world. The sky is. And even if it WERE visible with a telescope from everywhere in the world, telescopes cannot see through walls.

Its not equivalent.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You are comparing a brown dwarf/planet to an atomic bomb?
Seriously?

... I noticed they were always laying them down heavily in front of the sun. Im sure there are numerous uses for them, and im sure different chemicals and layout patterns do different things, but there is absolutely some correlation between them and the sun. Seeing as this planetary body is supposedly coming up near the sun, I came to that conclusion.

So why did you avoid the more logical reason? That being that they are spraying stuff to block the suns rays.

I thought the OP's theory, although completely implausible, was interesting. But the sky is just way too vast. The technology to do it just doesn't exist.

st.
edit on 30-6-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Very interesting thoughts. Peace to you. Gives me something new to think about.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I like your style of thinking! Not that I buy into the Blue Beam theory at all (but think it is a great fiction story at the very least, if not a slight plausibility or exaggeration of what is indeed possible. i.e. faking tanks and troops)... but your thinking is out of the norm (that's a compliment). Most people seem too quick to repeat theories that don't have proof to back it up without ever thinking about it. You obviously are showing that you think for yourself!

If any of the theories concerning Elenin and Blue Beam are correct then I think your idea is equally as plausible as they are.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Its not a secret... You just have to dig further. Google isn't going to give it up without hard work in your part.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

Wow!!!!
You know, there are a lot of post on ATS that are saying the sky is a hologram.
Good observation.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

You are comparing a brown dwarf/planet to an atomic bomb?
Seriously?

... I noticed they were always laying them down heavily in front of the sun. Im sure there are numerous uses for them, and im sure different chemicals and layout patterns do different things, but there is absolutely some correlation between them and the sun. Seeing as this planetary body is supposedly coming up near the sun, I came to that conclusion.

So why did you avoid the more logical reason? That being that they are spraying stuff to block the suns rays.

I thought the OP's theory, although completely implausible, was interesting. But the sky is just way too vast. The technology to do it just doesn't exist.

st.

Let's see, impossible? No.
Go back to Iridium Constellation satelites here on ATS for starters Here

Now all the other information on these satelites including secret launches which can be found if you just go looking for the information - like google. here oh and on this link, they tell you this launch project started in 1997.
Can't get information off Beyonce's butt. Go read.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Let's see, impossible? No.
Go back to Iridium Constellation satelites here on ATS for starters Here

Now all the other information on these satelites including secret launches which can be found if you just go looking for the information - like google. here oh and on this link, they tell you this launch project started in 1997.
Can't get information off Beyonce's butt. Go read.

So you believe you only need 66 satellites, that are in low earth orbit, to cover the entire global sky?
You believe those exact same satellites have a power source capable of projecting the positions of all the stars in the sky?
You believe those exact same satellites have an unbelievably powerful image projector built into them?
Obviously there would be a need for a back up, in the case of one of those satellites failed.
How about the fact the satellites are at approx. 780km. And chemtrails are sprayed at what, lets say 50k feet at the most? So the satellites ALSO have a built in system for controlling those chemtrails?

Erm, let's see, impossible? Er, YES!

st.

Edit: In addition to that, Iridium also carries secure military communications. As well as being used for commercial communications. You can buy your own Iridium handset if you like.
Those are some pretty damn impressive satellites. And all for as little as approx. $5million each.

I don't think so sunshine!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

You gotta realize how far our technology has come. Man would not be able to tell the difference between reality"" and a hologram. in fact, there is much evidence that suggests all our reality IS, is actually a hologram. If they so choose to go through the trouble, they could definately do some serious work with holograms. cough cough.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
But have you ever thought that ELENIN is nothing more than an invention to keep the conspiracy theorists busy while the powers that be or what ever you want to call them do something else?

So far i have not seen any single thing that proves that a brown dwarf (LOL) or a comet is heading towards earth to destroy it. Not even what the sumerian tablets say.

This is exactly like "magic", make everybody look up in the sky while we do something here or underground.

And about project blue beam, ok we have technology to create realistic holograms but imagine what they need to create them on a big scale. Its ridiculous to think that they can create a big hologram out of a small cube or other things. They will still need something as big as a room just to fit the cooling systems and from what i know about graphics to create better graphics you need bigger coolers so this makes me thing that its something of a building that generates a hologram or rather an array of buildings.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by SatoriTheory

You gotta realize how far our technology has come. Man would not be able to tell the difference between reality"" and a hologram. in fact, there is much evidence that suggests all our reality IS, is actually a hologram. If they so choose to go through the trouble, they could definately do some serious work with holograms. cough cough.

You gotta stop thinking so much and take a step back and see the real physical world around you.
I am fully aware of where technology is at. There is no technology available that can project an image of the whole star field onto a thin layer of chemtrail in the sky, not to mention a hologram.

What do you consider to be evidence then? I hope its more than just what someone 'thinks'? Provide me with evidence that suggests our reality is a hologram.

Have you actually bothered to think logically about what is being proposed? Have you actually taken a step back from what you believe and thought about how so far out there it actually is.

st.

edit on 1-7-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join